Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Making the NWar more stable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom2xPow

Registered
For what i have notice there r still noticeable bugs in Nation War, "Ghost Kill" i experience it a lot, almost every war and i don't know the cause but i study it every time i experience it. It happens that when u die and use an odd the body of the other nation remains in that place who killed u, so u attack him/her without defending him/herself thinking that he/she is afk until he/she is dead and that's the thing we called "Ghost Kill". There r times also that other nation had a very low defense that u r fighting a lowgear (but not totally as a lowgear "Comparison") but that char is a full set chaos and there r times also that he/she is as hard as rock even the defense of FS/WA is defeated by Magic type user's defense. And the common for today's war is what they called "Reconn" f ur nation had a higher handicap and more player on ur opponent side and u have bm's on cd u can reconn in diff. ch and cast bm's in that ch then reenter war without worrying being a waiting list, its not a bug but maybe admins and staff can do sumtin about it. coz fighting with unli bm is not enjoyable anymore. not all the time we fight by bm to bm only, and we fight also to enjoy not only to fight to win. For me the only thing that keeps me playin this server is the NWar and maybe there r some also that share the thoughts with mine. And Hoping for this server to come up with a good update that may encourage old players to spare more time playing this server. Hoping for more stabilize server.

P.S. check Prefix ^_^

What I knew all bm will CD if player DC or relog from war chnl its the same situation here

..yeah thats true.. the technique is..u must cast bm3 in that channel then reenter war applies only if there is no waiting list in ur nation

Its same time CD Bm. I don't think there is a problem

no its not cd...i think u didnt get the point..coz i already tried it xD... f ur bm is on cd and ur nation has no waiting list...try to select channel from TG to ch1 ch2 or ch3...then cast ur bm3 or bm2 in that ch and reenter war u still have bm's..but ofcourse the cooldown is still there..but the catch is u have unli bm

Sound good :inlove: but its only works when no WL. Now there many cap already =))

Hemm not all make release relog CD only player good connection make that

And the common for today's war is what they called "Reconn" f ur nation had a higher handicap and more player on ur opponent side and u have bm's on cd u can reconn in diff. ch and cast bm's in that ch then reenter war without worrying being a waiting list, its not a bug but maybe admins and staff can do sumtin about it. coz fighting with unli bm is not enjoyable anymore. not all the time we fight by bm to bm only, and we fight also to enjoy not only to fight to win.

I know right? Its not fun at all fighting a wave with full bm3 and they always abuse the relogging system of the server. Relogging for bm3 won't really matter if this is an official server or if it has many players like 30-40 people per TG. BUT it is so wrong, at least for me, because relogging for bm3 greatly affects this server since most of the time, less than 20 people joins TG in both sides. I don't really think it is fair. As far as I know, there are servers who noticed about this abuse. Like if you cast bm in normal channel, it will be gone when you enter TG channel. (CAPS will dislike this post. Sorry, no sorry.)

Ik but proc many player no problem with relog cast bm3. 70% strong player at proc and 30% at cap side.. 20% chance for cap winning:cry::cry:

Ik but proc many player no problem with relog cast bm3. 70% strong player at proc and 30% at cap side.. 20% chance for cap winning:cry::cry:

Really ricu? Don't you know that your nation loses even though we got equal number of fully-geared players or even your nation got more? It's only a matter of how you play together as a team. Caps already abuses the relog system, not mentioning that they also outnumber us in TG + they keep complaining we got halloween pots. Keep your asses together coz thats the only way to win. It is either caps play fair or become PUSSIES by abusing the relog system.

Rely I don't think so caps have many full chaos gear.. Some time only me have full gear and I fight 2-3 full chaos even I told them to push together steel lose. ++ I see to many Holly water user and odd once they in base they keep response at base.. And that suck. Now relog system u say there a few use that but steel lose. I'm not including that.. U know why we can do relog because cap player are not many like proc

Of course I know that not every time caps got many fully-geared players playing. What I pointed out to you is that even if caps got many full chaos players playing, you still lose because you got no teamwork. And it is really funny that in every tg, some caps abuse relog system and still lose. Making it a lot worse.

Maybe no team work but we get the flag back xd no worst at relog. There no system can change that

Only one way DC will resist war point if u like this this system late the admin change to this war system but this will effect all player.or all bm will auto cansel when in war channel.:clap:

Last edited:
I give a suggestion for your feedback..
Only one way DC will resist war point if u like this this system late the admin change to this war system but this will effect all player.or all bm will auto cansel when in war channel.:clap:

Can anyone help me understand what he meant? Its like I'm reading an Egyptian calligraphy.

U want the admin make something about Player relog and cast bm3 in normal chnl and in war back. I give some ideas there but u don't understand..
What men's is for all player who relog will -0 all the point at tg or the bm they get from normal Chanel will auto CD.

Ricu means there's an "unfair" strategy from the side that doesn't have waiting list. This strategy is having unlimited BMs. When your bm in war is over, all you have to do is change channel, put a BM and then go back to TG again, you'll have the BM without any cool down time and that affects much the war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner