Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Making the NWar more stable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did'nt saw proc use OP pots anymore , still can kill or fight with them , but I don't know why some people still cry about it . Why ? You can't kill them and directly say they're using OP pots ? It's just they got thier own build , they sacrifice many uniques to make an "experiment" or even they got diff gear for diff situation and opponent , grow up , OP pots already gone but I dont see any different . Meh :think::think::think::think:

I did'nt saw proc use OP pots anymore , still can kill or fight with them , but I don't know why some people still cry about it . Why ? You can't kill them and directly say they're using OP pots ? It's just they got thier own build , they sacrifice many uniques to make an "experiment" or even they got diff gear for diff situation and opponent , grow up , OP pots already gone but I dont see any different . Meh :think::think::think::think:
+1--- actually user OP pots is not only in one nation..both nation have a OP pot user....so y does some people cry about it? bcoz they dont have? i have nothing too and i dont care bcoz its an ingame item. its not the players fault f they still have that OP potion..and admin and staff already solve that bug yesterday...

actually user OP pots is not only in one nation..both nation have a OP pot user....so y does some people cry about it? bcoz they dont have? i have nothing too and i dont care bcoz its an ingame item. its not the players fault f they still have that OP potion..and admin and staff already solve that bug yesterday...

exactly :) they think only procs got OP pots hahahahaha hays. Stupidity on its finest.

admit it ricu, aren't you one of those caps who keeps complaining about OP pots? :D :D :D :D
why including me? I'm not the one open topics here. And I not the the one who have so muah problems with system here... I only complaints what I see not right n need to change

why including me? I'm not the one open topics here. And I not the the one who have so muah problems with system here... I only complaints what I see not right n need to change

thats why there is a question mark right? coz im asking you hahaha

Im not one of them.. Btw.. But this the beast option for all no op pot. And I see the effect in tg already some of the fs attack are not so pain like before and I like to see them running useing speed potion=))=))

pvp vs me today at event ricu ? :D

MAN I REALLY DONT GET YOU, HOW COME THAT YOU CAN SEE AND EVEN IF YOU INTEND TO, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN DETERMINE THOSE ON YOUR SIDE WHO ARE USING POTS. PLEASE ANSWER ME, IS THERE IS ANY ICON THAT WE CAN SEE FROM THEIR CHARACTER AS AN EVIDENCE THAT THEY ARE USING? NONE, RIGHT? AND ALSO, EVEN IF THEY WILL USE, NOBODY WILL TELL YOU OFC. AND YOU ARENT THE ONE BEING HIT AT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND NEITHER THE ONE HITTING THEM TO SEE UBER DEF, CORRECT?
THAT MESSAGE LEFT ME SCRATCHING MY HEAD, HONESTLY WHAT A SURPRISE. POTS ARE BEING DELETED NOW SO, THATS A GREAT AND WORTHY UPDATE.

exactly :) they think only procs got OP pots hahahahaha hays. Stupidity on its finest.

EXACTLY AS YOU SAID BUT THE FACT REMAINS, THERE ARE MORE PROCS WHO USE OP POTS THAN CAPS. THEY HAVE MORE IN THEIR INVENTORIES. WHY? IT IS DUE TO THEY MONOPOLIZED THE HUNTING OF PUMPKINS, WHEN IT DROPS THEY PICK THEM ALL, COMPLETELY AND NO GARBAGE LEFT.
LETS MOVE ON, OP POTS WERE ALREADY DEALT WITH, I HOPE. BE HAPPY AND MOVE ON. :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Haha sound like some one have challenger here:giggle:. Go if u are real man xd=))=)) don't hide your ball:giggle:

MAN I REALLY DONT GET YOU, HOW COME THAT YOU CAN SEE AND EVEN IF YOU INTEND TO, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN DETERMINE THOSE ON YOUR SIDE WHO ARE USING POTS. PLEASE ANSWER ME, IS THERE IS ANY ICON THAT WE CAN SEE FROM THEIR CHARACTER AS AN EVIDENCE THAT THEY ARE USING? NONE, RIGHT? AND ALSO, EVEN IF THEY WILL USE, NOBODY WILL TELL YOU OFC. AND YOU ARENT THE ONE BEING HIT AT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND NEITHER THE ONE HITTING THEM TO SEE UBER DEF, CORRECT?
THAT MESSAGE LEFT ME SCRATCHING MY HEAD, HONESTLY WHAT A SURPRISE. POTS ARE BEING DELETED NOW SO, THATS A GREAT AND WORTHY UPDATE.
You can calculate ur damage dealth and ur damage received from there u can know if they use OP pots or not , thats why is said , count how many brain-geared player in each nation 1st , go to school kid :):)

Last edited:
IT IS DUE TO THEY MONOPOLIZED THE HUNTING OF PUMPKINS, WHEN IT DROPS THEY PICK THEM ALL, COMPLETELY AND NO GARBAGE LEFT.

are you kidding me? monopolized? how did proc monopolized the pumpkin when it was in undead ground? really? I'm not forcing you to believe that we don't have those pots anymore. But the thing is, you cried hard because you CAN'T WIN TG AND BLAME THE LOSE ON THE OP POTS. So ain't that right?

Inappropriate language
YOU LITTLE PERVERT, OH PUHLEASE DONT FANTASIZE ON MY BALLS IT MAY BE LITTLE BUT THE STICK IS TOO BIG FOR YOU TO SWALLOW. WHO NEEDS A BIG BALLS ANYWAY, ITS TOO HEAVY TO CARRY. JUST IMAGINE, THEN YOU CANNOT PERFORM VERY WELL WITH THAT WEIGTH. :fubar::fubar::fubar::giggle::giggle::rofl::rofl: GET OVER IT. ITS ALREADY DONE RIGHT? NO HARD FEELINGS, LETS BE FRIENDS. :p:p:p. YEAH IM NOOB BUT IM JUST STATING REASONABLE AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS, IM NOT BEING DESTRUCTIVE THAT IS WHY I CAN SUPPORT MY CLAIM. DONT BE RUDE, LETS STICK TO THE TOPIC AND DO IT SO BY GOOD POINTS AND NOT HATEFUL THOUGHTS. THANK YOU. THIS MESSAGE ENDS HERE. SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU. :call::call::call:
GOOD NIGHT BEAUTIFUL ;););)

YOU LITTLE PERVERT, OH PUHLEASE DONT FANTASIZE ON MY BALLS IT MAY BE LITTLE BUT THE STICK IS TOO BIG FOR YOU TO SWALLOW. WHO NEEDS A BIG BALLS ANYWAY, ITS TOO HEAVY TO CARRY. JUST IMAGINE, THEN YOU CANNOT PERFORM VERY WELL WITH THAT WEIGTH. :fubar::fubar::fubar::giggle::giggle::rofl::rofl: GET OVER IT. ITS ALREADY DONE RIGHT? NO HARD FEELINGS, LETS BE FRIENDS. :p:p:p. YEAH IM NOOB BUT IM JUST STATING REASONABLE AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS, IM NOT BEING DESTRUCTIVE THAT IS WHY I CAN SUPPORT MY CLAIM. DONT BE RUDE, LETS STICK TO THE TOPIC AND DO IT SO BY GOOD POINTS AND NOT HATEFUL THOUGHTS. THANK YOU. THIS MESSAGE ENDS HERE. SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU. :call::call::call:
GOOD NIGHT BEAUTIFUL ;););)
How can u have ball and stick if ur gender female?=)) base on your info ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner