Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Making the NWar more stable

Status
Not open for further replies.
U want the admin make something about Player relog and cast bm3 in normal chnl and in war back. I give some ideas there but u don't understand..
What men's is for all player who relog will -0 all the point at tg or the bm they get from normal Chanel will auto CD.
If this happen all will never relog and all will not have experience to war because nobody will relog for -0 pts and it a good for handicap nation cause all can enter and have point what a dumb idea lol

Ricu means there's an "unfair" strategy from the side that doesn't have waiting list. This strategy is having unlimited BMs. When your bm in war is over, all you have to do is change channel, put a BM and then go back to TG again, you'll have the BM without any cool down time and that affects much the war
Ok know xd that why I make some suggestion here but he don't understand what I'm saying here.

Oh you mean if someone relog, the system should bring his score back to zero? Please make your grammar proper coz not everyone here understands.

Ik xd my English are bad I need a time to think a correct words TO make other people to understand.

Same here. I'm not perfect in english but i try my best to make my words more understandable.

Why did'nt they make if enter war channel , all BM will reset , you know what I'm saying ? Example if people from dungeon etc or from normal channel , when enter war channel all BM will reset and put all BM and aura on cooldown . I experienced both nation here , even command sometimes in caps , what I can say about caps , they play using gear not using brain (Sorry if i look like offense) , they simply ask push push without destroying nest like ressu , warp etc , I give example how do some caps player look like , you all as same as killing a bee without destroying its nest , like killing all proc but then they ress and came back like infinity live and complains like "wow they taking that so fast" "wow we just take that and its gone now" , I can simply say this is bullsh*t , how come u want to conquer map while they can warp every point they want ? Please before make a thread think twice , don't blame on others , think about your mistake first , what did you do , why this happen , try to overcome it , please , you already make a dumb action in war , don't make yourself even more dumb by complaining at forum , nation not balance ? Meh , why always talk about end-geared , mid-geared and low-geared , why don't you all think how many brain-geared player and brainless-geared player in each side of nation . Have a sit and use your brain think about what I'm saying :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Last edited:
procs already found the fountain of Odd... resu tower is useless

Not all of them only pro's but with ressu and warp everywhere , making all of them immortal =))=))=)) instead of complaining more issues why not find sollution , don't make an endless discussion here :p:p

With the pots being removed, I wonder what will the caps complain about next.

There's always a topic , just wait , let them think 1st =))=))=))

I THINK BANANA IS OVER REACTING, COME ON MAN MOVE ON. WHY THE HATE? DONT YOU LIKE IT, TG NOW SHALL BE EVEN WITHOUT YOUR OP POTS. OOPS, SORRY I HAVE A HUNCH THAT YOU DO HAVE DUE TO YOUR EPIC REACTIONS IN THIS THREADS.

I THINK BANANA IS OVER REACTING, COME ON MAN MOVE ON. WHY THE HATE? DONT YOU LIKE IT, TG NOW SHALL BE EVEN WITHOUT YOUR OP POTS. OOPS, SORRY I HAVE A HUNCH THAT YOU DO HAVE DUE TO YOUR EPIC REACTIONS IN THIS THREADS.

I don't hate. I'm stating facts here. And me using pots? I exhausted all of it more than 1 month ago. And please tell the admins and staffs to check all my inventory and warehouse so you won't be able to make excuses that I'm still using pots. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BETWEEN THE LINES OF YOUR MESSAGE, I CAN SENSE HATE AND THATS A FACT. WOUDNT YOU BE HAPPY ITS REMOVED AND THAT CAN MAKE A BALANCE TG? "Next would be like: "PLEASE REMOVE SFC COZ PROCS GET MORE OP!" - THIS MESSAGE SAYS OTHERWISE.
BUT VERY WELL THEN, REMOVING OP POTS COMPLETELY IS GOOD FOR TG AND FOR THE SERVER, SO PLEASE BE HAPPY WITH IT. SFC CAN BE ACQUIRED FAIR AND SQUARE - BUT THE REASON WHY OP POTS ARE BEING PETITIONED IS DUE TO IT CANNOT BE BOUGHT NOR HUNTED FROM THE GAME.

BETWEEN THE LINES OF YOUR MESSAGE, I CAN SENSE HATE AND THATS A FACT. WOUDNT YOU BE HAPPY ITS REMOVED AND THAT CAN MAKE A BALANCE TG? "Next would be like: "PLEASE REMOVE SFC COZ PROCS GET MORE OP!" - THIS MESSAGE SAYS OTHERWISE.
BUT VERY WELL THEN, REMOVING OP POTS COMPLETELY IS GOOD FOR TG AND FOR THE SERVER, SO PLEASE BE HAPPY WITH IT. SFC CAN BE ACQUIRED FAIR AND SQUARE - BUT THE REASON WHY OP POTS ARE BEING PETITIONED IS DUE TO IT CANNOT BE BOUGHT NOR HUNTED FROM THE GAME.

Did I ever said anything about me resisting the removal of the Halloween potions? And what about that comment of mine? You can't even take a single joke? In fact, I approved of it being removed so we are never accused of using any of it. To be exact, none of the procs have potions anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner