Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

New Bike, New Craft Level and MUCH MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Astral Bikes
Bike additions and changes:
Added back Astral Bike Card: Crystal Blue
Added new Astral Bike Card: Crysis​

Bike Speed and stats are adjusted
The following bikes will open the warehouse when you right click them after being mounted
Astral Bike Card: RW3
Astral Bike Card: Crystal RW3
Astral Bike Card: PW5
Astral Bike Card: Crysis​
Bike-Stats.png

Added to destroy system the following bikes
Astral Bike Card: Crystal Blue
Astral Bike Card: Red Flare
Astral Bike Card: Blue Flare
Destroy System for Bikes and Boards Updated
The Boards with minimum 1 empty or filled slot will give
Between 1 and 2 random Bike Option Scroll Medium/High (depending on the board type) and 1 and 20 Force Core (Bike)
When the Board is clear it will give just between 1 and 20 Material Core (Bike)
2018-02-21 13_24_37-CABAL.png 2018-02-21 13_25_20-CABAL.png 2018-02-21 13_25_39-CABAL.png 2018-02-21 13_25_51-CABAL.png

Bike visual effects changed.They are more eye candy now :D
Cabal(180220-1916-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg Cabal(180220-1916-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg Cabal(180220-1916-VerC0FFEE-0002).jpg Cabal(180220-1916-VerC0FFEE-0003).jpg Cabal(180220-1919-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg Cabal(180220-1919-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg Cabal(180220-1919-VerC0FFEE-0002).jpg Cabal(180220-1921-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg Cabal(180220-1921-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg Cabal(180220-1924-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg Cabal(180220-1925-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg Cabal(180220-1925-VerC0FFEE-0002).jpg Cabal(180220-1925-VerC0FFEE-0003).jpg Cabal(180220-1926-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg Cabal(180220-1927-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

All Bikes can be registered in the Auction House.
Auction-House.png
Improved the destroy system.
The item destroy is progressive.
It wont be like what a +1 item gives you it will not give at +15.
Now when you destroy an item you will also gain the normal +15 material and the other inferior ones.
Take a look in the next example. On the left side is what you would have get in the old system and on right with the new system.
Destroy-Update.png

Drop Changes
Maquinas Outpost can drop:
Relic Chest
Astral Bike Card: Type: Blue
Astral Bike Card: Crystal Blue​
Legacy Chest
Astral Bike Card: Type: RW3
Astral Bike Card: Crystal RW3​
Legendary Box
Astral Bike Card: Blue Flare​
Chaos Infinity can drop:
Legendary Box
Astral Bike Card: Crystal Blue
Astral Bike Card: Type: RW3
Astral Bike Card: Blue Flare​
Awakened Forgotten Temple B2F can drop:
Legendary Box
Abandoned City can drop:
Legacy Chest
Astral Bike Card: Type: RW3​
Legendary Box
Added back the Cyrstal Blue in lower dungeons and some general maps. Check the cabal wiki drop list for full details.​

Professional Crafting changes
Unique Crafting
Resulted items from this craft will contain Epic values (perfect) without a slot but they will not be character bound on equip.​
Extreme Crafting
Resulted items from this craft will contain 2 Epic values and 1 empty slot but they will not be character bound on equip.
Requested item material changed from +10 to +15​
Standard Crafting
Resulted items from this craft will contain 1 Epic value and 1 empty slot but they will not be character bound on equip.​
Accessory Crafting
Added craft Level 2 for accessories.
Adjusted craft Level 1 for accessories. Added flame disc requirement and changed the requirement of Circuit Jewels.​

New accessories
Added Vampiric Amulet +7 and +8
New-Amulets.png

Improved the Awakened Tyrant's Ring
All ingame ring's will be updated to the new values.
Tyrant's Ring.png

Boss Raid Empowered FPTA-01 Custodi Flight drop changes

Added to its drop:
Upgrade Core (Unique)
Force Core (Unique)
Slot Extender (Unique)
Perfect Core (Unique)​
Removed from its drop:
Earth Element​
Adjustments to its drop:
The Water Elements can drop up to stacks of 5
Drop number will be between 40 and 50 item​

Force Blader rebalance
BM1 also relies on your magic attack.
Higher magic attack means stronger BM1 which is currently to strong.
Adding points to dexterity(DEX) and strength(STR) no longer increase your magic attack.
We will now have to rely on secondary weapon (Orb/Crystal) grade and enchant level for magic attack bonus (essence runes and external buffs also applies).
1 point added the Intelligence(INT) will grant you 0.5 Magic Attack.​

Redeem System
Redeeming was considered until now an easy way to acquire eCoins, but the redeeming is not about that at all. The eCoins and the items from the Loot boxes you get from redeeming are just a bonus and not something to influence the game market. Taking this in consideration and the last months of players redeems we have decided to bring the following changes to the Redeem system.
Redeeming is the main source of acquiring Earth Elements.
The loots boxes rewards have been improved.
We are not going to give full details about what you can get from the boxes but we will tell you that some of them contain dual amplified accessories (with duration), they also have a higher chance to give extra Earth Elements and Lightning Elements, you can also get Weapon, Wings and Body Costumes (with duration)

Each redeem will lower your level by 10 and remove 50 stat points from the highest attribute category (STR, DEX, INT) or unallocated points.

Redeem groups changed, level, honor points, redeem coins and alz requirement changed.
You can see all the information on the Website Redeem page

Adjusted the redeem eCoins rewards. We chosen a middle way to not make the redeem system affect the game market. The eCoins from redeeming are a small bonus so don't complain about the changed values.

Character deletion limit changed to level 160. This means that once you reach level 160 you cannot delete the character anymore.​

Online time eCoins bonus
The online time reward will be offered once every 12 hours play time accumulated per character and the reward will be 5 eCoins.​

Last edited:
Great work guys, well thought out :D

19:00, right? you turn off the server when there are 5 minutes left before the end of the war (18:55)? Rly? :D ty for wexp :D

So i cannot use my eins 2sloted with 10% amp to craft now?

Extreme craft now is only 1 sloted + slot extender (2 slot only). Correct me if im wrong ty

About the redeem if i redeem 10 x. My current lvl is 200 . I will become 100 again?

Somebody can help me?
I cant online anymore after this update.
I klik play then after display mshield,
No more display on screen..
Please help me..

About the redeem if i redeem 10 x. My current lvl is 200 . I will become 100 again?
You go back 10 levels. If you are 200 after redem you will be 190.

Somebody can help me?
I cant online anymore after this update.
I klik play then after display mshield,
No more display on screen..
Please help me..
Try to use "scan" this is help me then i have same problem

Turn off drop rates on extenders and good items because now all items ha every low price ,normal item shop with normals category and on AH make normal categorys and search

Each redeem will lower your level by 10
I don't know about this one. I redeemed 2 times got 2 earth, str extraction potion from silver and 20m alz from platinum box for cost of 20 levels and 190-200 is not exactly easy. Basically to craft one lightning element ill need to level 190-200 four or five times since bos+9 has 190lvl requirement and I don't want to lose that. Apart from bos+9 being 190lvl i still think 10levels per redeem with our rates is too much.

I don't know about this one. I redeemed 2 times got 2 earth, str extraction potion from silver and 20m alz from platinum box for cost of 20 levels and 190-200 is not exactly easy. Basically to craft one lightning element ill need to level 190-200 four or five times since bos+9 has 190lvl requirement and I don't want to lose that. Apart from bos+9 being 190lvl i still think 10levels per redeem with our rates is too much.
agree on this, rest from update sounds great..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner