Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

New Bike, New Craft Level and MUCH MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunnu what your point is but.
You only have to use the enchant system once.. To craft extreme item

Its a once slotted yes?

Extend it and it will be a 2 slotted item..

Use the unbinding system and it will be

A tradable 2 slotted item

Extend it again and it will be a 3 slotted weapon

And since since its an account binding one

You could move it to your extreme crafting character..

And thats it you can now craf the extreme weapon
You only use the enchant system once.
2 times. For extreme craft you need 10 amp 3 slot +15. You craft 10 amp and only 1 slot now. extend to 10 amp 2 slot, enchant and extande again to 10 amp 3 slot. When up to +15. When craft extreme (use ur 3slot 10 amp +15) and craft extreme gear 10\6 +0 with 1 slot again. And for 3 slot extreme you AGAIN extend AGAIN enchant and AGAIN extande and AGAIN up to +15. You use the enchant system 2 times -_//

2 times. For extreme craft you need 10 amp 3 slot +15. You craft 10 amp and only 1 slot now. extend to 10 amp 2 slot, enchant and extande again to 10 amp 3 slot. When up to +15. When craft extreme (use ur 3slot 10 amp +15) and craft extreme gear 10\6 +0 with 1 slot again. And for 3 slot extreme you AGAIN extend AGAIN enchant and AGAIN extande and AGAIN up to +15. You use the enchant system 2 times -_//

we are talking about the Crafting Material.. not the WHole Extreme item..
ofc it will be 2times if you want your extreme item to be a 3s item

I think what does he mean you need 2 times enchant for crafters to sell their crafted items ....

And what is the problem here? Is this something you cant achieve? No?
Stop winning and get your ass to work ;)

OK I understood. There is no point in writing anything here and trying to explain something. But remember well, every update should make the server better, but not worse. You ignore everything that the players tell you and do only what you think is right. And the fact that it does not like more than half the server you absolutely do not care.

yo i say before no prob for zwei and eins but why for mif\archi\limitless?

OMG pls, who want buy ur 1 slot?

LoL if you sell it at 1 slot you can sell it a bit cheaper..
why trouble you self to make it a 3s item when you could sell it at 1s..
i just didnt get your logic?

OK I understood. There is no point in writing anything here and trying to explain something. But remember well, every update should make the server better, but not worse. You ignore everything that the players tell you and do only what you think is right. And the fact that it does not like more than half the server you absolutely do not care.

Well if you could find other server that answering Players concern.. you can join them ;)
it doesn't mean that we didnt do specifically what players want. we really ignore the insight of players..
We uses the ideas to come up with something better..
Players only sees whats ahead of them.. We Staffs Sees What's Beyond that..
And always complaining of the current status.. Try to think a little bit deeper so that you could see what we really want to achieve.

people-hate-what-they-dont-understand-and-try-to-destroy-it-quote-1.jpg

just boost exp rates and all is fine.

cheers :D

Redeeming now doesn't make sense; exp from 180 to 200 takes way way to long so redeems are slow as a snail...

If they boost exp gain from dragon and golem last the old times then everything will be fine :):)

"every update should make the server better" that does not mean EASYER. The Enchant System was implemented for a reason ( Not from the lack of Admin's activity as some of you might think ) so i sugest you use it.
How about I add Perfect Equilibrium Items in NPC Shop with 1 alz price, would that make you happy? Then What?
If a update is not in your best (personal) interest, that does not mean it is not in the server's best interest, try to think neutral before you judge.

Last edited:
A EXP boost will come soon ;).

You can also make redeem for example cost -1 lvl and not -10 instead of boosting exp, it can be even better. Just my few words :)

THE ONly thing i dissagreed just a redem system,already farm for 1 month on chaos arena to use it on old redem system,and now everything was change,what should i do with my alz??sigh ~~"

Each redeem will lower your level by 10 and remove 50 stat points from the highest attribute category (STR, DEX, INT) or unallocated points.
Not sure if I should post it here, but this doesn't seem to work. It always removes stat points from the highest attribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner