Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed PVP EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrOne

Registered
i just came back from tireiness last december but until now i havnt seen any GM making a PVP Event, since i see a lot of end game player just dancing the whole time on BI, i think its time to make one PVP Event

Hmmm, nice to see someone who wants a PVP event again and posted officially :) also i think there are others who would like too ;) Well this kind of event is complex, Jay did it 3 times and he is very experinced, also I did it once, was sth "new" and came out pretty good :D You should contact Jay, maybe he will make sth since I am no longer "qualified" for this ... But who knows? Maybe other staff wants to make it ;) And since I am here, I had in plan many events and deversified :p Freestyle PVP, GVG, "Party PVP", Scrabble(borrowed from other servers), Shop Event, Picture contest for Valentine's Day(was very excited for this...) ;) and many other small events :D All the above, starting from this week, But shit happens :)) Maybe from these, other staff members can inspire ^^ Hope to see something nice happening soon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner