Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Rising Force - Balance of Power (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BloodyDancer The def and hp of mob were increased because on previous update, attack has been buffed alot. Due to the dungeons that have not been fixed, you could easily kill the mob. So now with hp increased the mob will not die in 2-3 hits anymore. Is it fun when u 2-3 hit everything? Im sure is not.

Last edited:
I don't understand people who think they have sigmetal eq and want do ft2/s2/ca/ci any medium/hard dungeon. If you think after 1 week play, you can do most dungeons, you are wrong. What do GM with update is thoughtful. Now you dont have 5k hp only ~20k hp, do you have taken into account? This update with hp boost/defense was for pvp,( thanks for reborn blader in pvp, before was impossible to do pvp with other champions). Remember, that after boosting mobs/boss have better drop, is hardest before updates but is possible to do.
"Doubled the previous drop rate of Sealed Leth Tyrant's ring. Drop chance will be 15%"
"Blessing Bead - EXP 80%, 100% and 150% - 2 Hours duration."

Why are you complaining? I'm waiting to finish the boost of the remaining dungeons.

For others, please givefeed back like Xcuses. Other kind of feedback like complaining will not getting any attention, trust me. Do the dungeons, analys it and post a good feedback like Xcuses did. It will be more appropriate if you guys include of what do you guys think need to be tweak, mobs dmg or mobs def. Don't forget to include ur set details. I will test it myself and will review with other staff later on. So please cooperate.

Xcuses Based on the info you give, the mob does 19 - 130 dmg to you if you use Bm 3+Aura. I think it is not bad since you have 20+k Hp. So about the tweak, is it the mob def/hp ?

Well, that is just only the first wave and the monster getting harder wave by wave , the damage and def of the monster increase too. And after my bm is finish I have to run out of the crowd or else I will die nearly instant. And I have to wait another 30sec for it to cool down. About the monster per dmg hit.. you have to look into another way like 10monster hit you and maybe 6 will hit. (130 x 6). The vamp item surely will make me survive but won't survive longer when the wave get stronger.

Xcuses what do you think need to be tweak? Damage from mobs or mobs def? So about the tweak, is it the mob def/hp ?
is the monster atk, def/HP wise I won't say much(still can kill but take slightly longer that's fine) but after my bm if I don't run, it's a sure dead.

Regarding CA6.. The update is fine.. it got harder but still managable with palla +15 (FA).. For those who are complaining.. FYI they added greater reward like pchh & exp beads 2h so there is no way it will be like free.. what i really hope is that they can add some exp in the ca mobs so it can be an area to lvling also..

Downside.. lesser option to new commers to farm.. we have less ppl to help newbies unlike before that you can shout for help to finish DQ.. After the rising force updates we should assess this things in a newcomers perspective.. well new players = happier community!

SUGGESTION
  • By any chance.. is it possible to apply floating rate in mobs?.. like less ppl less hp/attack
  • Or make exclusive channel for newbies.. lets say they can farm there for a month with easier mobs

Anyway just my few cents.. we should balance the update to current players and incoming one.

Please take this positively. Thank you.

For any objections use the correct forum section. (Unban Requests or Reports)
This thread is created for something else.

Regarding CA6.. The update is fine.. it got harder but still managable with palla +15 (FA)..
You expect someone to get full palladium set (with the lovered drop rates to get items and vendor them, easter event alz drain from the server plus the uniique core prices) to farm ca6 for PCHH and exp beads? Get real mate... Its easy if it requires a paladium set it should drop unique cores or pcu not pchh, CA6 should be finishable with eins set TOPS(zwei and eins in my opinion) .

Chaos Arena Lv.6 is end-able with EINS Armors (you can use 2-3 veradrix potions also)
Altar of Siena B2F is end-able with ZWEI Armors.
Thats the way the mobs were upgraded.

BloodyDancer I'm sorry we took away your "glitch" on how to farm fast alz, I guess now you will have to farm like all of us do, with hard work and time.

You should have read our server rules a few times:
  1. Exploiting the weaknesses of the game client and/or server:
    1. Exploiting the weaknesses of the game client and/or server (defined as a bug or a way to gain a unfair advantage over other users) is strictly prohibited
    2. If such thing is found, it must be reported to the OlympusGN staff members, failing to do so will result in a punishment
      • Punishment: Permanent ban for the abuser

1st of all i will say that i am neutral here,
- not defending players who chose to invest in LEGAL equipment(wich is not easy task to do,because items are reduced in craft value and slot value by HALF and removed alz scrolls from game copletly alowing only option to gain alz set trought ecoin in web shop, by Stuff members last year explaining their self they wanted to reduce alz drop farm abilityes in game) and farm alz that mobs LEGALY drops in dung,
- and i also not defending other side Stuff in their work.

this means that both side can yell on me or agree with (dont care)am not here to insult complain ir W/E just sayind Facts

Let me remind you all, that farming alz in aos2(or any other dung) with alz drop set ISNT a "BUG","GLITCH","ABUSE","UNFAIR","ADVANTAGE","WEAKNESS",its regular way made by game developer's

i will copy/paste this again :
Exploiting the weaknesses of the game client and/or server:
  1. Exploiting the weaknesses of the game client and/or server (defined as a bug or a way to gain a unfair advantage over other users) is strictly prohibited
They didnt do anything that is bug or unfair advantage of other players,everyone in game are able to make their own alz drop set
so this ISNT adwantage over other user's, and Please dont say thing like those.

NOW:

i equiped my self with alz set(at least without amp cdi cri, to match alz set, but its a set without AMP CDI or CRI.

Tested Dungeons:
AC-AFT2-EOD B3F-AOS2

Character LV 200
Character atack 2666
because no dmg on equipment, i have stats:
5% CRI
20% CDI
26% AMP

my def and how much mobs hit me is irelevant,i did needed some veradix for test purpose :D

Below are hits in BM3 without sunenergy or fatal skill,and they are non critical hits

AC: 1st mobs BM3 i hit them with ~7200, time to kill 1mob 75 seconds
AFT2: Redant BM3 i hit them with ~7800, time to kill 1 mob 30 seconds so its way easyer than AC
B3F: 1st mobs BM3 i hit them with ~8800 time to kill 1 mob 58 seconds

AOS2 : Armap BM3 i hit them with exactly 7630 time to kill 1 mob 60 seconds (double than AFT2)
compared to AC and AFT2,and even B3F its way too much

comparing to a AFT2 mobs AOS2 should hit at least with 10k+ and be able to kill 1mob in in bm3 in 20 seconds wich is less than AFT2

AOS2 dung is way below AC and AFT2, so you explain yours self we are balancing dungeon mobs acording to
players DEF and ATT

Yesterday's last update of rebuilding AOS2 is "CLEARLY" done in order to STOP players of alz farming

It is you guys who- reduced craft value and slot value of alz dop amount,*
it is you guys who- removed alz drop amount scrols from game,*
it is you guys who- put alz drop amount option in web shop and determine eCOIN cost
it is you guys who- decided how much alz will each mob drop in game*

* - all nerfing maded last year

why now making dung mobs (that is way below AFT2 ) to be harder than aft2 mobs thats not balance
you can consider this post as feedback also

:h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h:

You are mainly right Manijak but we also reserve the right do to adjustment every time we think they are needed.

And with a a full alz set you can go in mid or starting dungeons.

imo it's ok to stop alz farming in aos2. :)

I'm not saying CA6 is not end-able with EINS set, i referring to the monster that is hitting so hard now.

Lets take this image as an example.
View attachment 5419There are 8 damage being display. 5 of it is a hit and 3 of it is a Miss.
Now imagine its CA6 with x3 spawn of that monster.(I know not every monster will hit you, there's a limit)
As the wave keep coming, the monster get tougher too. (There might be few wave you can't clear before the next wave spawn)
The monster now hit Harder & Tanky.
As that picture shows, i was not using bm3. If i did (+550defense) mobs would hit with 19 damage ;)
PS, was using FA, imagine that for WA and FS it is considerably easier.
+300 defense from defensive earrings.
If i add them all another increase would be required. Aos2 is now a MEDIUM dungeon. End...

Last edited:
Please use BM3 plus aura to test the mob stat. It is not like you guys farming using normal skills, am I right?

There are daily quest, more boss event, palladium unbinded, drop items were improve, and many more.

Do you guys want to know back then we do dungeons like maniac just to earn fire element redeem like crazy to earn earth element. We dun have dailys, and palladium were even binded. All earned by effort. Try to learn how to be grateful.

My Feedback for CA6,

Hello! I went with my main character WA level 200
Eins Frame set and weapons. ( Still no prefect item )
dual set Vampiric Earring +8 1s max hp steal per hit 20+80 ( drop item mob)

semi tune not prefect pve WA

hp without any buff 29146
mana haha 1139
My character defense is 4445 without bm@ any buff (5363def with bm3 + aura) and base attack just 2724 (3463 atk with bm3+ aura).

without use BM/aura mode *

in 1st n 3rd wave mob it not big issue with damage received around 1xx- 4xx per hit..

need use BM/aura mode .. start 4th wave **
damage start increase............ received hit around 1k plus per atck . without bm@ any buff ..(dunno how many mob hahaha) this time...... me like ninja... run forest run....

**mostly died in here cause ... (lure small group mob) @ waiting cooldown BM ( bm2/bm3/ aura )

Boss

Zeratul /Cykros

remark : The monster from 4th wave need little bit tune term damage @ **def ( ** less def means easy kill even high output damage received)

if my SUGGESTION ..hehee mob just drop alz? cant make diffent bit mybe mybe uchh @ scroll @bla bla bla item.. (other option hunting spot)

Ok now i did finish CA6 with Zwei set. BUT!! i have almost every end game accecory and weapons (only armor on me is zwei rest is end gameish) so i did the math a bit and i ll say mob damage is managable with zwei but hp decrease like %5(current total healt of mobs counts as %100) would do it perfect for full zwei set person includng weapons. this is my opinion btw you could say %5 wont make any diffrence but i think it would alot for the up and coming players.

Ok now i did finish CA6 with Zwei set. BUT!! i have almost every end game accecory and weapons (only armor on me is zwei rest is end gameish) so i did the math a bit and i ll say mob damage is managable with zwei but hp decrease like %5(current total healt of mobs counts as %100) would do it perfect for full zwei set person includng weapons. this is my opinion btw you could say %5 wont make any diffrence but i think it would alot for the up and coming players.
Nice feedback. I agree, but, why dont we let ca6 as it is, and make ca1-ca5 with better drops, progresive, so all type of players can benefit from them new players included.
That is my idea, that is what we are trying to do, that is why the medium / low dungeons are still under construction.
We started from the hardest to the lowest, just in that idea.

I agree, but, why dont we let ca6 as it is, and make ca1-ca5 with better drops, progresive, so all type of players can benefit from them.
That is my idea
Even better so we get to pick which dungeon we want depending on the drop we need would be better.

well i just wana add coment on post's above, i agre going in dung in party is ok ,but if it is dung where ppl wana go in party,
that is dungeons like AC,B3F for daily, AFT2, for other dungeons is hard to find buddy to folow you,
lets say for example:
i am in guild where in my morning time there is 2ppl online or 3 or i am only one, i wana do some dung and ask for party
no1 answer,its is not that they dont want to go with me ,they have plans for their own,they need to hunt other stuff and they wana farm other dungeons,and again at the end al players are forced to dance in BI or try to find some dung that they can do solo,

well even for AC is hard find party because ppl have life beside game,and its hard to mach time for playing of 2 or more ppl,
my sugestion will be to make AC soloable with 20-40 povs(or even less) in paladium set of lowest def character,then reduce drop maybe
so we need to farm more times,

and i must say i like Zera's idea of Chaos Arenas if i understanded corectly,to make all CA accessable again for all players,
but to put specific drop in each one , so ppl will farm coresponding CA acording to their needs,

its just an idea of small member of this comunity , so pls dont judge it :) :D

i vote for Awakened dungeons :)))))))))))

have funn :h::h::h:

Please wait for the coming new update about these dungeons. When the update is live, test it and post your feedback here. Make sure you write a nice feedback. For now, be patience :):).

wtf is goin on with your dmg? 47k in bm2+a and 45k without anything? you swapping your gears for screenshots? rly?
cabal-180413-0722-verc0ffee-0000-jpg.5430
cabal-180413-0728-verc0ffee-0000-jpg.5432
cabal-180413-0739-verc0ffee-0001-jpg.5440
It has nothing to do with my damage, if you use Eins Extreme Set, you will have more damage then my screenshots.
Dont find these kind of excuses. The screenshots that i posted were meant specialy to see the amount of damage that mobs / bosses do vs a 4100 defense character.
(My weapons were Equilibrium AMP/CDI crafts)
And i did not swap any gears (OMG) Bosses have more defense then regular mobs, that is why we do lower damage to them ( I think that makes sence right?).

Anyway, Forgotten Temple B2F and Altar of Siena B2F will be lowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner