Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Rising Force - Balance of Power (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont realy know why so many ppl cry about recent changes. Gms said at the begining to stay calm and try out dungs after changes and give a proper feedback here. Only few ppl trying to help and improve latest patches and 80% of posts here are like "oh god its too hard now". Its so hard to make some screenshots and suggest something to change? I havent tried ft2 yet but according to the new aft ac and b3f I feel that they are even easier now. I dont want to insult anyone but maybe u have to change ur strategy? Or just start to care about crowd control effects like stun or down instead of brainless spamming skills. No I dont have an end game geared char and Im still able to solo every dungeon. (even without loads of povs)

"Or just start to care about crowd control effects like stun or down instead of brainless spamming skills" +1
Remember that when you get boored again because dungeons are too easy, and you have nothing to do except checking shoutbox and dance in BI.
Wanted to make them nice, progressive, so each dungeon level can corespond with the character level and set, drops increase included, but it seems, some people, once they learn something ( farming AOS2 1hit mobs, ending FT2 with 1 weapon, etc etc ) it is hard to for them to adapt if you change their "area of expertease". They know 1-2 things + repeat, that is what they know, that is what they do!

Funny moment:
If someone knows he can kill mob XXX in 1 hit, and he see, that after a update, he kills it in 2 hits he goes like:
" - OOOOOO, WTF is this ! this mob should die from 1 hit, what am i to do now? OMG OMG, lets go complain in forum, BAD UPDATE"

=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))

Why is it Absolutely NECCESARY to do HIGH dungeons solo? Where's the teamplay and fun in that? Are you not tired of solo dungeons ?
Yes, normal mobs damage was increased, but the "one-hit kill" (spike from bosses) was removed.
For example: why can't 2 people go in FT2 ? It's not forbidden or against any rule...
View attachment 5424 View attachment 5425 View attachment 5426 View attachment 5424 View attachment 5425 View attachment 5426 View attachment 5427 View attachment 5428 View attachment 5429 View attachment 5430 View attachment 5431 View attachment 5432 View attachment 5433 View attachment 5434 View attachment 5435 View attachment 5436 View attachment 5437 View attachment 5438 View attachment 5439 View attachment 5440
2 veradrix used in FT2, while waiting to get clear screenshots (not on bosses or that the mobs were hitting too hard).
25min to complete ( slow run ), wasted time to catch screenshots.
IMO i find this irrelevant by just basing his/this scenario with "same def". If you wanna replicate a situation proly replicate the character(WA) and the items used(2part-sig 2part-eins etc) and not not just by "same def".:rolleyes::nod::fubar:

First of all, the one "complaining" is probably the one who spends a lot of time playing cabal. The one that grind their ass off for their equipment. The fact that we enter a private server cabal is because we wanna play easy. True, too easy would be imbalance. Balance is what the gm try to achieve. Calibrating the pvp damage with pve damage. Okay do it, no problem for me. But the bosses/mobs now have higher hp, which means i need longer time to finish dungeon (not a fun experience). Not to mention their higher damage (pov, pov everywhere).

thoose bosses have spike attack indeed and with the gear u got i assume sigmetal set max since u got 15k healt and u managed to finish b3f thats a good thing already b3f is easy still as u can see :) old times if u didnt have atleast zwei set u coulnt get pass even 1. boss there so dont be like this ... As for aos 2 i did try it myself mob and boss damages are fine but they indeed have ALOT of hp maybe %20 decrease might be good.
while writing for aos2 i have 3.4k attack and zwei set my offencive power is high but even i felt like i m hitting training dummies they took so long to kill(bosses are fine but the mobs specially Makux2 mini bosses and the 2 bird mini bosses healt are insanely highly tuned :D)
Cabal(180414-0935-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
junk zwei frame set /random + junk equi part as backup def

haha little bit shock.. my wiz received lot damage compared week ago (a.k.a before latest update)
term boss def.. i manage to kill n finish dungeon..okie laa not too hard (pov life dungeon ).. plus more i come visit dungeon for loot drop .. as long drop good .. kuikuikui

Last edited:
That boss with 9k+ damage has a special spike attack, while Tempus has normal attack.
ooooo hoooooo ... so damage /def boss have reduce ? good tune

EOD3 status*
*heavy damage mob.. easy boss kill ... hehehe . nice one..
should apply in other dungeon mybe ?

In the next day/s we will have another patch with some reedited dungeons and Maquinas Outpost done including drops adjusted.

I must say that i tested FT2 and CA6, very good changes, especially for FT2, thank you Staff :)

Cleared this topic of posts that were noted / fixed or being implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner