Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Inapplicable The reach number of people to active handicaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmad Ee

Proc Saiyans
Registered
Hello , im here to post a suggestion about the handicaps issue. As refer to the last long thread ago about the handicap % to be lower as 50% to 15 10 5 or more like an other cabal server that result is a failed since admin cant find the file to edit it. So now im suggesting the new strategy to make the war more balances. We do know that now handicaps is active when the number of proc and cap is reach to 10 for the both nation. As an example if it 50% handicaps one nation will enter 5 and other will enter 10 it causing real unbalance in this case. So i would like to ask admin and other mods that can change the active number for the handicaps etc 20 or above. So with this new numbers of handicaps activing the both nation will fight fair and square for 1 v 1 2 v 2 until 19 v 19 when both reach 20 handicap actived so either 1 of the nation get the bonus to enter more player. With this new number of actived handicaps we also gain advantage that less ppl will wait in the lobby as we know now 5 go war 11 ppl suffer,angry,mad and other negative effect has been showed. So that all from my point of view to make the war more attractive, fair and square for both nation tq.

Last edited:
If you don't want handicaps avoid CG the other nation, simple as that. :fubar:

We cant avoid at all if we win ... it just late or fast to get max handicap which mean the unbalance number

If don't CG then make duration of war unlimited , then no CG =)) =)) =)) . The problem is caps only enter war when got handicap with all FA , not to forget the BM3 abuser =)) =)) =)) . I thought Filippo said it was banable , maybe now Filippo abit busy and abit unactive in game sad . RIP infinite BM3 .

If don't CG then make duration of war unlimited , then no CG =)) =)) =)) . The problem is caps only enter war when got handicap with all FA , not to forget the BM3 abuser =)) =)) =)) . I thought Filippo said it was banable , maybe now Filippo abit busy and abit unactive in game sad . RIP infinite BM3 .

FA Runs around TG, Kill, Logs out, re - bm3, runs around tg, kill, logs out. lol Never been so proud I chose Proc in the first place.

What part of this is a new feature added on higher episodes of cabal do you people don't get?
You think we would not add this if it was possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner