Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 22.07.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
New Features:
  • New Event , The Awakening of Patren. (Click Here for Details)
  • Bikes will be able to have a maximum craft level of 7 like all other items.
  • Bikes with a bigger craft level then 3 will be available in the weekly rotation. Keep an eye on the rotation items every week so you don't miss them.
  • Added Fury Potion of Level 1, 2 and 3 in Remote Shop and Level 4 to N Shop.
    • UPEyKUv.png
      qNSPHZJ.png
  • Added Cabal Silver Cap exchange to the Item Exchanger event at NPC Yul.
    • 2AL3rj1.png
Changes:
Arcane Golem of Rage:
  • The Arcane Golem of Rage will not spawn anymore on the event channel as now it is a time spawned boss like Manticore, Minisha, etc...
    • cceRdp3.jpg
  • He will spawn every 5-7 hours after he is killed on all the channels except the Event one.
  • This also mean that you can farm more items from it now and more EXP
    • AiXvBX7.jpg
Drops:
  • Removed the perfect cores from CA2, CA3 and CA4 to prevent their value degrade. Added instead the Core Enhancer's (Medium,High and Highest)
  • Removed the slot extenders drop for Arcane Trace map. Added instead the Core Enahncer's (High and Highest)
  • Added the Perfect Core Highest in the drop of the Legendary Chest from B3F dungeon.
  • Lowered the chance for the main boss in B3F to drop the Tempus and Powerless Tempus' Ring so the item value will be keep in the future.
    • This means that the Tempus will not drop 100% an item like it did until now.
  • The bikes that drop in B3F can now drop with a maximum craft Lv. 4
  • Improved the option pool of the B3F and Frozen Colosseum dungeon. Go farm if you want to see the difference :D or check the drop list.
  • Overall in the drops of B3F and FC the items craft and slot option (where is available) will not contain useless options like Skill EXP up and 1/2 Slot Drop increase.
NPC Yul:
  • Removed the Pet Sleeping kits from Item Exchanger Event. Who did not exchanged the Pet Sleeping Kit special with a working one will not be able to do it from now on any more.
Bike Craft:
  • The Bike craft values were updated to balance the game and fit their new max craft value.
  • Critical Rate:
    • For Grade 5 Bikes
    • Lv.1 1%
    • Lv.2 2%
    • Lv.3 3%
    • Lv.4 4%
    • Lv.5 5%
    • Lv.6 6%
    • Lv.7 7%

• For Grade 8 Bikes
    • Lv.1 2%
    • Lv.2 3%
    • Lv.3 4%
    • Lv.4 5%
    • Lv.5 6%
    • Lv.6 7%
    • Lv.7 8%
  • Max Critical Rate:
    • For Grade 5 Bikes
    • Lv.1 1%
    • Lv.2 1%
    • Lv.3 1%
    • Lv.4 1%
    • Lv.5 1%
    • Lv.6 1%
    • Lv.7 1%
    • For Grade 8 Bikes
    • Lv.1 1%
    • Lv.2 1%
    • Lv.3 1%
    • Lv.4 1%
    • Lv.5 1%
    • Lv.6 1%
    • Lv.7 1%
Fixes:
  • Fixed the bikes that were dropping with Max Critical Rate 0%. All the bikes in game will be auto fixed.
    • t75fr2f.png

• Fixed the Cabal Cap exchange from Black to Silver. Now it costs as it should be which is 2 Black Caps for 1 Silver Cap.

The Awakening of Patren Event

Patren.gif
Boss Lore:
Patren was once an innocent little boy surrounded by the people that he loved... His parents. However one tragic night, Patren boarded the Crazy Steamer in Fort Ruina with his parents to travel to a continent far, far away aboard the train, Patren and his family was assaulted by a bunch of monsters.
Patren's parents suffered a horrible death and what was left behind? A little kid covered in his parent's blood.
What people didn't know about Patren was that this kid was something special, and out of sheer rage and hatred Patren transformed into the most evil monster that Fort Ruina had ever seen.
Fort Ruina is now in a huge crisis and they're in need of adventurers who can face this monster and make him disappear into the dark abyss!

Warning from the people of Fort Ruina:
Take cautious steps adventurer, this monster do not know of mercy and will not spare your life, for a long time people have tried to take him on but failed these people have then been transformed into Patrens own slaves that will help him fight his enemies these adventurers of course had some items on them before they were slain by the Demon Patren this also means that he will be holding treasures that will drop before he disappears into the dark abyss... That is if you can manage to slay this Demonic being!

Patren:

d81e5ae97560048da226d980196e4598.jpg

Patren's Slave:

c130b29e0316bd5967db0b3791393de4.jpg

8a039333b89f0f5de4c14476c85443f6.png

A big Thank You to our Gm`s for the idea of this event Dehnfeld and Noctis !!!

Nice update, good to see lots of changes :) The new event sound awesome :D Keep it up!

Edit: There were old information in the update post about the Cabal Caps which now are changed and corrected.

Correct Info:
  • 1 Gold Cap => 5 Silver Caps => 10 Black Caps
  • 1 Silver Cap => 2 Black Caps

The Awakening of Patren Event

Patren.gif
Boss Lore:
Patren was once an innocent little boy surrounded by the people that he loved... His parents. However one tragic night, Patren boarded the Crazy Steamer in Fort Ruina with his parents to travel to a continent far, far away aboard the train, Patren and his family was assaulted by a bunch of monsters.
Patren's parents suffered a horrible death and what was left behind? A little kid covered in his parent's blood.
What people didn't know about Patren was that this kid was something special, and out of sheer rage and hatred Patren transformed into the most evil monster that Fort Ruina had ever seen.
Fort Ruina is now in a huge crisis and they're in need of adventurers who can face this monster and make him disappear into the dark abyss!

Warning from the people of Fort Ruina:
Take cautious steps adventurer, this monster do not know of mercy and will not spare your life, for a long time people have tried to take him on but failed these people have then been transformed into Patrens own slaves that will help him fight his enemies these adventurers of course had some items on them before they were slain by the Demon Patren this also means that he will be holding treasures that will drop before he disappears into the dark abyss... That is if you can manage to slay this Demonic being!

Patren:

d81e5ae97560048da226d980196e4598.jpg

Patren's Slave:

c130b29e0316bd5967db0b3791393de4.jpg

8a039333b89f0f5de4c14476c85443f6.png

A big Thank You to our Gm`s for the idea of this event Dehnfeld and Noctis !!!
to make it short and polite:
-the item looting system is totally crap.

This is madness! My slot extender highest sold! then its 50m!!!!!!!

What would be the drops of PATREN?

many players are complaining INGAME about the removal of pchh drops in ca.

many players are complaining INGAME about the removal of pchh drops in ca.
we're aware of the fact that players wouldn't be pleased with the change that was made to some of the drops, but it had to be done, we still wish to keep items that serves functions such as increasing slots and 100% success chance of upgrading at a high value, they were way too easily obtained through CA which most people could do. to compensate for the removal we did make an event boss who does indeed drop a somewhat decent amount of PCHH along with other enchantment materials once hes killed. other than that they can try their luck by going with an FA and some friends into B3F and see if they can drop it there.

WTF?? PCHH is now at 400M?? if thats the case, EOD B3F entries should be 200M / entry.... What an UPDATE.. This may be the Reason I'll be leaving REDEMPTION CABAL...

WTF?? PCHH is now at 400M?? if thats the case, EOD B3F entries should be 200M / entry.... What an UPDATE.. This may be the Reason I'll be leaving REDEMPTION CABAL...
If you guys didn't notice it, in Key of Frozen Colloseum you are still able to obtain Enchant Safeguard Highest and Perfect Core Highest quickly from there and it still makes you possible to upgrade your items to +15!

You just need to offer a little effort and time to make your gear +15 again, and i might make a new suggestion, as i can see the PCHH is pretty narrowed down to no drop anymore as it drops from last chest in B3F / Key of Frozen Colloseum only.

Well then, Welcome to new Cabal.. Goodbye Cabal Redemption

I don't really like the black cap drop at ca2 like 4% to get and the amount we get are 1 only if we luck to get in 5 run

i feared that there will be a update which makes players leave...
for me the update is totally ok, cuz i'm full +15 set. for others it's probably not ok.

i feared that there will be a update which makes players leave...
for me the update is totally ok, cuz i'm full +15 set. for others it's probably not ok.
It's not that we don't learn of making updates, there are still solutions to be added ingame to make it more easier again for players to be upgrading their gear, like adding safeguards to Chaos Arena 6 for example...

Or like having safeguards for a ecoin price? ;)

There are always more solutions to fix it.

It's not that we don't learn of making updates, there are still solutions to be added ingame to make it more easier again for players to be upgrading their gear, like adding safeguards to Chaos Arena 6 for example...

Or like having safeguards for a ecoin price? ;)

There are always more solutions to fix it.
i like the idea with adding it into e-coin shop, but i also think the e-coin rate should get boosted, like 5min=1e-coin, it's damn low to earn e-coins atm. :)

They are preparing to leave. better be prepared to :D

for how long the drop rate?,, i been hunting black cap at CA-4 w/ in 2 weaks. don`t drop even one single piece. why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner