Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 22.07.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primo but u can finish frozen Colloseum where u drop safeguard(they are use to make +15)

newbies cant solo in fc and b3f
and the new event looting system is bugged

newbies cant solo in fc and b3f
and the new event looting system is bugged
The looting system of the Events are not bugged, we have updated it so the one who deals the most damage has an bigger chance in looting the items, atleast that's what i know so far.

I only want u guys run ca2 until ca4 fell the drop c black cap cabal not many only 10x run I want to know how much u will get from that run. And about the pchh I don't complent it.. Other dungeon drop it not only b3f.

big damage more drop,, for how long,
by the way, PK @ war zone can`t ban? please reply.

the mastermind of this update really suxx big time, this update is not fair for new players. worried for the value of an ''character bind item" .... imao this idea came from a person who wants to kill this server not to help it.. tempus ring has a very high value, in my time i spent 100m just for someone who can party with me to get tr ring

if that would be the case, i would be gone from the server in the blink of an eye. :rofl:
stop pretending your character is a mighty one lol... i butchered your bl "OPDPS" numerous times and you almost cry to your mama for help

stop pretending your character is a mighty one lol... i butchered your bl "OPDPS" numerous times and you almost cry to your mama for help
i quited my bl and my bl never had full set, still i owned alot of people.
you're a wannabe smartass on the forum, nothing more. i won't reply to your useless posts now anymore mf.

i quited my bl and my bl never had full set, still i owned alot of people.
you're a wannabe smartass on the forum, nothing more. i won't reply to your useless posts now anymore mf.
ofc you done the right thing dude, your bl really suxx, you should have deleted it lol.. and you owned only newbies with osmium set ... tell me your new ign im going to butchered it again tg and pvp

Bonner I've warned you already once and you still keep doing it.

if you don't stop shit posting in the forum i will have to bring a Admin to ban you from the forum

the mastermind of this update really suxx big time, this update is not fair for new players. worried for the value of an ''character bind item" .... imao this idea came from a person who wants to kill this server not to help it.. tempus ring has a very high value, in my time i spent 100m just for someone who can party with me to get tr ring
sad but true
not only the mastermind but all of them
how can they agree on this, its a non-balance for old and new players
and fyi youre lucky if powerless tr was dropped
they just dont like new free to play players
what they want are donors
and true i doubt the mastermind's true intention rofl

The only thing what you people do not know is that the last days i have been ingame to gather feedback and suggestions of players to see what they want ingame, and those suggestion that i think that are appriopriate for the server are gonna be forwarded and reviewed by the Admins.

No, this does not mean i have denied a lot of suggestions, i have a suggestion list that contains around 14.000 letters full of suggestions and ideas based on players feedback.

Do not think we are just messing around and do what we want, we try to listen to the player and we want a more friendly gameplay for the beginners, the gap between non-donors to donors is just enormous.

A few suggestions in the list that contains ideas such as:
  • A New title and buff system which grants better stats to farm with for the beginner players.
  • Seasonal Events Ingame to keep the beginners having fun ingame with items they can get from the Event.
  • A better starter pack.
  • A Mission War Shop.

Only what remains is the decision of the Owners to see if they want it ingame or not.
I am still busy gathering more feedback and suggestions from the players to try to improve the server.

Noctis.

It appears that the rarity of Tempus rings is annoying people now, however something that appears to be lacking here is a solution, complaining about something just shows that you didn't like the change which is fair enough but out of interest what if the rarity of the item stayed as it is as it is a end game ring but remove the "character bound" on the ring so that the rings now obtained from Tempus will be tradeable/sellable (only applied to new rings not current). This is my suggestion for now and interested to see what people think of it. Happy Gaming

It appears that the rarity of Tempus rings is annoying people now, however something that appears to be lacking here is a solution, complaining about something just shows that you didn't like the change which is fair enough but out of interest what if the rarity of the item stayed as it is as it is a end game ring but remove the "character bound" on the ring so that the rings now obtained from Tempus will be tradeable/sellable (only applied to new rings not current). This is my suggestion for now and interested to see what people think of it. Happy Gaming
I know you are interested into changing that, but if you make it not character bind the rarity of the ring is totally vanished again.

People can easily farm B3F solo now... that's kinda the issue.

The rarity of the Tempus ring is because this is a way to let players farm B3F once again for a longer period, what is the fun about having everything in 2 days...

I have already added the suggestion so let's hope the droprate of the ring will be increased by a little.

Let's see what the owners will say ;)

Last edited:
The only thing what you people do not know is that the last days i have been ingame to gather feedback and suggestions of players to see what they want ingame, and those suggestion that i think that are appriopriate for the server are gonna be forwarded and reviewed by the Admins.

No, this does not mean i have denied a lot of suggestions, i have a suggestion list that contains around 14.000 letters full of suggestions and ideas based on players feedback.

Do not think we are just messing around and do what we want, we try to listen to the player and we want a more friendly gameplay for the beginners, the gap between non-donors to donors is just enormous.

A few suggestions in the list that contains ideas such as:
  • A New title and buff system which grants better stats for to farm with.
  • Seasonal Events Ingame to keep the beginners having fun ingame with items they can get from the Event.
  • A better starter pack.
  • A Mission War Shop.

Only what remains is the decision of the Owners to see if they want it ingame or not.
I am still busy gathering more feedback and suggestions from the players to try to improve the server.

Noctis.
a new title and buff?? this will be denied, SOF's power unbalance ega
a better starter pack? a good one
a mission war shop? a good one
seasonal events? i really doubt this one, old players leaved the server because we got bored and a simple pvp event to make us busy was denied again and again. nowadays i dont see Kahootz and other old players, we've been ignored. and new players future will be the same llike us, ignore and ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner