Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 22.07.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
a new title and buff?? this will be denied, SOF's power unbalance ega
a better starter pack? a good one
a mission war shop? a good one
seasonal events? i really doubt this one, old players leaved the server because we got bored and a simple pvp event to make us busy was denied again and again. nowadays i dont see Kahootz and other old players, we've been ignored. and new players future will be the same llike us, ignore and ignored
You are being very pessimistic about this because you compare this buff to Spirit of Fire Buff but actually it is nothing compared to that as the stats are still low.

Secondly, have you even seen the items which this event will give? I'm pretty sure it's huge and it will attract a lot of new players and donators. ;)

FYI, PVP events are not seasonal.

seasonal events? i really doubt this one, old players leaved the server because we got bored and a simple pvp event to make us busy was denied again and again. nowadays i dont see Kahootz and other old players, we've been ignored. and new players future will be the same llike us, ignore and ignored
you know that you can implement buffs that doesn't break the game, just because you have seen a buff do so on a different server, you're being negative towards a thing you dont even know the specifics about.

how can seasonal events be a bad thing? like really... have christmas themed event with special bosses around christmas time on top of w/e we already got how is that bad?

we dont ignore people, but we do have a life, and its hard to please everyone and keep everyone insterested.

I know you are interested into changing that, but if you make it not character bind the rarity of the ring is totally vanished again.

People can easily farm B3F solo now... that's kinda the issue.

The rarity of the Tempus ring is because this is a way to let players farm B3F once again for a longer period, what is the fun about having everything in 2 days...
it doesnt realy matter how you made it easier, its the motivation of the players because now they believe that drop chances 0.000001% almost close to impossible. and we all agreed we want to fill the server with new players but in this update we feel that we've been fooled.

it doesnt realy matter how you made it easier, its the motivation of the players because now they believe that drop chances 0.000001% almost close to impossible. and we all agreed we want to fill the server with new players but in this update we feel that we've been fooled.
That is why i have gathered the feedback of players myself to see what players want.
And added their ideas into it so we all work together as one team, me and the beginner players. :)

you do make it sound like once we make changes its set in stone. but no my friend, as long as you give us feedback and responses that aren't the likes of bonners we will 100% hear you out and forward your feedbacks to the admins and put in our own 2 cents for that matter, stop watching the world in black and white

you do make it sound like once we make changes its set in stone. but no my friend, as long as you give us feedback and responses that aren't the likes of bonners we will 100% hear you out and forward your feedbacks to the admins and put in our own 2 cents for that matter, stop watching the world in black and white
fyi
dont compare me to others
if you can read threads, some updates are suggested by me, approved by cykros
that means i care for the server a long time, Jaybolty knows it
you're being a gm less than a month and you keep playing yourre the hero and im a villain... wake-up lol
you still havent proved anything..

fyi
dont compare me to others
if you can read threads, some updates are suggested by me, approved by cykros
that means i care for the server a long time, Jaybolty knows it
you're being a gm less than a month and you keep playing yourre the hero and im a villain... wake-up lol
you still havent proved anything..
He has proved a lot, which is his capability to be a decent GM and he already made a big suggestion with me which is the Patren boss and he is doing a great job by creating a promotion video for OGN and assisting me with Guides and Testing.

Do not say things which are not true.
So let's keep this on topic now and do not start picking fights.

What if SOF Buffs are back, but of course, will be available for all classes in a low price(Yeah, may cost about 30 eCoins per skillbook, with 3 types, as of how it is when it was in EGA)? I have seen a server offered a buff almost the same as GM Buff(With stats slightly lower) to make newbies somehow survive in PvE, but in case these buffs will be used for PvP, it will be balanced since the skillbook is available for all players. Anyway, in case, my suggestion about Cooling Time was approved, that would be better with these SOF buffs. In case it may seem that PvE will be dead if that happens, our devs can also reinforce the mobs by adding about 80% of their HP and 20% Defense to bring back the challenge. I would like to use the suggestion page, but I am afraid that my suggestion will be rejected again, lol jk.:complacenttiger::complacenttiger:

What if SOF Buffs are back, but of course, will be available for all classes in a low price(Yeah, may cost about 30 eCoins per skillbook, with 3 types, as of how it is when it was in EGA)? I have seen a server offered a buff almost the same as GM Buff(With stats slightly lower) to make newbies somehow survive in PvE, but in case these buffs will be used for PvP, it will be balanced since the skillbook is available for all players. Anyway, in case, my suggestion about Cooling Time was approved, that would be better with these SOF buffs. In case it may seem that PvE will be dead if that happens, our devs can also reinforce the mobs by adding about 80% of their HP and 20% Defense to bring back the challenge. I would like to use the suggestion page, but I am afraid that my suggestion will be rejected again, lol jk.:complacenttiger::complacenttiger:
Yes, i have made a buff which is actually good to use in PVE farming, because i made it so it's supporting the beginner players with their start.
That means this buff is only available in maps and dungeons to make it a good use for PVE farming.
And everyone is able to get it from the website once they completed every requirement.

This means i want it to be not available in Mission War to prevent imbalanced gameplay.
More information will be there later as i want to let the Admins review / adjust it first if they wish too.

Thank you kindly for the suggestions though Angela Charms Carmona

Btw, if your suggestions are being rejected it doesn't mean we don't like any of them or we think it's a bad one.
We appreciate any kind of support from players. :)

Last edited:
ignored?? YES! server dont gain any profit no more from old players
theyre concentrating on giving candies to new players to make them stay and donate
me and my 16 friends that actually follwed me here to play decides to quit on this server... too much money wasted for a non-qualified gm that giggles everytime he practices tyranny ingame and forum
if cykros died today will there be another db wipeout? and another server pops-out to grab the community lol
i want to congrats Jaybolty for leading the server up to the time channels 3 and 4 are almost full... he deserves that credit imo, from january to july it was jaybolty. to Noctis you promised us old players that theres a big change once you become a gm but you end up a "yes sir" type of guy. to Dehnfeld on server's worsts days youre already active in forum, you done nothing but flirting with XangorX .Last june the server got populated and you applied for the gm position, since you became a GM... the 1st update was a crap, it brings chaos. whenever yur name cross my mind i think of tyranny and pervert lol. to Cykros i remember someone from old post telling this words: "with this server features, i can make millions!!" but until now you didnt figure it out rofl........ too much money and time wasted!! We're outta here, before this server became a ghost town. were going back to AK

Last edited:
theyre concentrating on giving candies to new players to make them stay and donate
me and my 16 friends that actually follwed me here to play decides to quit on this server... too much money wasted for a non-qualified gm that giggles everytime he practices tyranny ingame and forum
if cykros died today will there be another db wipeout? and another server pops-out to grab the community lol
i want to congrats Jaybolty for leading the server up to the time channels 3 and 4 are almost full... he deserves that credit imo, from january to july it was jaybolty. to Noctis you promised us old players that theres a big change once you become a gm but you end up a "yes sir" type of guy. to Dehnfeld on server's worsts days youre already active in forum, you done nothing but flirting with XangorX .Last june the server got populated and you applied for the gm position, since you became a GM... the 1st update was a crap, it brings chaos. whenever yur name cross my mind i think of tyranny and pervert lol. to Cykros i remember someone from old post telling this words: "with this server features, i can make millions!!" but until now you didnt figure it out rofl........ too much money and time wasted!! We're outta here, before this server became a ghost town. were going back to AK
You're a very sad human being i do feel sorry for you, that you have to accuse multiple people for w/e they never did just to feel better :) i can ignore it simply because i am happy enough that im not like that myself.

have a good vacation on the temp ban..

Last edited:
Yes, i have made a buff which is actually good to use in PVE farming, because i made it so it's supporting the beginner players with their start.
That means this buff is only available in maps and dungeons to make it a good use for PVE farming.
And everyone is able to get it from the website once they completed every requirement.

This means i want it to be not available in Mission War to prevent imbalanced gameplay.
More information will be there later as i want to let the Admins review / adjust it first if they wish too.

Thank you kindly for the suggestions though Angela Charms Carmona

Btw, if your suggestions are being rejected it doesn't mean we don't like any of them or we think it's a bad one.
We appreciate any kind of support from players. :)
Thank you GM Noctis!!:cutekittytiger: If it will soon be implemented, I think that will be a good news for all players who want to play in our server!! Anyway, hopefully in the next update, cooling Time for skills will be implemented. That would help a lot :laughing:

server population getting lesser and lesser everyday because of this ridiculous update...
and in forum as well lol

me and my 16 friends that actually follwed me here to play decides to quit on this server..
i have to cut the whole quote to avoid some flames
may i ask if your guild was "PiNOY" guild??
i barely see them nowadays, especially Kahootz, seems like they quitted already lol

Hopefully next update will be better ;)

And btw Jihad, i wasnt on for few days now. But when i was on last time i didn't had the feeling that we lost players.

Except last week because I was in hospital no other month had an update skipped.
Be patient please and wait for the weekly update, stop being so pessimistic and if you want to help offer us feedback and suggestions, and stop acting bad if some of your suggestion are denied.
Thank you!

As i told you guys, i have made a suggestion list of players their feedback.
I'm pretty sure Cykros can do a lot with this.

i have to cut the whole quote to avoid some flames
may i ask if your guild was "PiNOY" guild??
i barely see them nowadays, especially Kahootz, seems like they quitted already lol

server offers nothing new. no reason for me to spend long time ingame.

server offers nothing new. no reason for me to spend long time ingame.
Well to be honest you are one of the players that spent the most time ingame.
But we will bring new stuff to do for players like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner