Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 22.07.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
And btw Jihad, i wasnt on for few days now. But when i was on last time i didn't had the feeling that we lost players.
because you are a dickrider now
you iTank started a badass forumer but now turned into a sweet chicken ass thats afraid of being banned the 2nd time lol.

Except last week because I was in hospital no other month had an update skipped.
Be patient please and wait for the weekly update, stop being so pessimistic and if you want to help offer us feedback and suggestions, and stop acting bad if some of your suggestion are denied.
Thank you!
we both have the same goal since day1, its to make the server populated
but why are you giving bad updates like 2x drops downgrade and now TR impossible drop rate
last june our population obviously increases, we recruit and you bring good updates/server features
until this last updates comes, you decrease tempus ring drop rate dramatically which is unfair for newbies
i tried b3f and its true even powerless becomes RARE lol

server could have been more populated by now but this update destroys it

MY AGENDA: to mae the server populated. MORE PLAYERS = more events like GVG, PVP by class.. nothing more nothing less
cabal players dont giv a shit for item values, they have enough from officials and top cabal pservers. people just wants to have fun and donate, if someone wants proof, just think of ega salvation and ogn titan lol

Last edited:
I'm a dickrider just cuz i'm saying srv population didnt decrease? ..wow you're really some kind of pathetic human.

hmm i dont see that the population is decreasing.. we still got some new members in our guild who started the last days :eek:

because you are a dickrider now
you iTank started a badass forumer but now turned into a sweet chicken ass thats afraid of being banned the 2nd time lol.

we both have the same goal since day1, its to make the server populated
but why are you giving bad updates like 2x drops downgrade and now TR impossible drop rate
last june our population obviously increases, we recruit and you bring good updates/server features
until this last updates comes, you decrease tempus ring drop rate dramatically which is unfair for newbies
i tried b3f and its true even powerless becomes RARE lol

server could have been more populated by now but this update destroys it

MY AGENDA: to mae the server populated. MORE PLAYERS = more events like GVG, PVP by class.. nothing more nothing less
cabal players dont giv a shit for item values, they have enough from officials and top cabal pservers. people just wants to have fun and donate, if someone wants proof, just think of ega salvation and ogn titan lol
u can get banned aswell if you continue to harrassing people simply because they know how to behave.

also the drops was never downgraded it was changed to 4 by a mistake and was changed back to the normal which is 2x

also if you think that the tempus ring's drop rate should be changed please do so in the feedback section with a reasonable arguement as to why it should be changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner