Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Voting link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy

Registered
The las voting link doesn't work for me... can some 1 from staff or a regular member like me provide me with a solution? since all the others voting links work for me and the last one at one point it did work idk what to do lol.
Thx in advance.
Yours truly IamCrazy.

Last edited:
i have the same problem since few weeks ago. before worked fine but suddenly stopped working.
Gtop100.com don't work ,it can't be opened, for me seems to be down on Chrome , Firefox or Opera
Yesterday i just intalled the OS. I use XP sp3
I don't know what can cause this problem.

Also OGN Website don't work on Chrome or Opera , work only on Firefox
"A secure connection cannot be established because this site uses an unsupported protocol."

Update your browser version, maybe that works?
Everything seems to work for me.

bugged link true, sometimes work , sometime not, also vote on it is every 24hours and reward is twice less than other, logic?

bugged link true, sometimes work , sometime not, also vote on it is every 24hours and reward is twice less than other, logic?

This is not the main problem, maybe we intend to participate at this event but with this issue we can't be on top at the end of the month

This is not the main problem, maybe we intend to participate at this event but with this issue we can't be on top at the end of the month
my second month since i wanted to join the voting event and i couldn't cuz lets make some math uhm we lose 2 votes per day so in 30 days is 60 votes down for me 60 up for who ever can use the last voting link

my second month since i wanted to join the voting event and i couldn't cuz lets make some math uhm we lose 2 votes per day so in 30 days is 60 votes down for me 60 up for who ever can use the last voting link
i can use it and never had problems with it, maybe try another browser.

never had issues with it other than the fact that it has a voting cycle of 24hours but theres nothing we can do on our end its the way gtop100 works. i suggest you use google chrome if you aren't already, if you already do try to clear your browser cache

never had issues with it other than the fact that it has a voting cycle of 24hours but theres nothing we can do on our end its the way gtop100 works. i suggest you use google chrome if you aren't already, if you already do try to clear your browser cache
I'm using chrome already and also did cleared cache and still doesn't work and also see that im not the only one with this ishue.

I'm using chrome already and also did cleared cache and still doesn't work and also see that im not the only one with this ishue.
despite the issues i honestly do not think theres much we can do, we can try to find a better votesite but at this point those are pretty limited gtop provides good advertisement for our server just like xtremetop100, i'll forward the thread to the admins and ask if they know a possible solution to the problem :) also whenever you tag users plz tag us in the thread like ["@username"] otherwise we wont get notified :)

Can you make a video on how you do voting in the last link? Honestly, it happens to me sometime... so if u dont mind, can u make a video or a screen shots on how you vote on the last link? Dehnfeld already forwarded it to the admins so if u not ok with that it still alright :D

here you go...

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 59
Cykros Ergo
OK then... I already tagged the admins here and kindly wait for their response...

is that vista ? LOL or wait nah its win 98.
win 98? i posted this thread because not only me is having this problem i would much apreciate to show some respect and don't mock me with your win 98

I having the same problem. Can`t vote last link from pc but from phone it works. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner