Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Professional Crafting Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
This update comes with changes in the Professional crafting system to make a grinding game play and block the users to simply jump to the end gear items.
The crafting system is something that every player should do and we hope that now everyone will have interest in doing it.

Craft system changes:
Weapons and Armor parts of Palladium and Equilibrium will be craft from now on with the Professional Craft system instead of the Temporary Craft (Craft formula). The success chance for Unique Palladium and Equilibrium is 100%

The required Soul Element Cube to craft Palladium armor parts was lowered to 25.
The required Soul Element Cube to craft Equilibrium armor parts was lowered to 35.
The Unique Crafted items will contain 3 Max Epic options, no slot, no upgrade and will be unbound.
2017-11-02 16_02_57-Redemption Cabal.png 2017-11-02 16_03_33-Redemption Cabal.png

The Palladium and Equilibrium crating will require dedicate Shape Cartridge.
You can buy them from Craft Merchant Chloe in Port Lux.
The shape cartridges are sealed and to unseal them you need Astral Cores and Chaos Cores.
Chloe.png

The professional craft system always required you a specific item to be able to craft and its the same for Unique Palladium and Unique Equilibrium Professional crafting.

However for the last 2 craft levels (Palladium and Equilibrium) the things will not be so easy.
To craft Palladium you will need a +15 Eins Frame with 3 empty slots and the required epic value.
To craft Equilibrium you will need a Unique +15 Palladium with 3 High Epic and 1 empty slot.

This is the best way to have a progressive system in craft.

Regarding those who already crafted their items and added slot options to it, stay calm, in the next day a new website module will be available to allow item option removing. This way the Palladium set will not lose its value for old players and they will be able to "upgrade it" to equilibrium.
2017-11-03 01_58_40-Redemption Cabal.png

Check the picture bellow for available drop locations of craft materials.
2017-11-03 01_40_45-Craft Grade recipe Items Drop.xlsx - Excel.png
The Palladium and Equilibrium Accessory Formulars will be found at Ryeong in Fort Ruina and at Kim / Bren in Arcane Trace
Palladium AccessoryFormulars.png EquilibriumAccessoryFormulars.png
DP Exchange NPC Peticia changes:
Added 3 new cube types in the shop:
  1. Cube of Disc (Low / Medium and High)
  2. Cube of Cartridge (Low / Medium and High)
  3. Cube of Enchant (Unique)
Improvements were done on the following Cubes:
  1. Cube of Enchant (Medium / High / Highest), the open rates for the received items was raised to have a bigger chance for the rare items in its lottery.
  2. Upgraded Cube of Honor, improved the reward and lowered the DP costs.
DP_SHOP.png 2017-11-02 20_11_30-DP_cubes.xlsx - Excel.png
Patren Boss Raid changes:
The drop of the Patren were changed. Check the Redemption Wiki for details
Drops some unique Cores.

NOTE: The future updates will provide more ways of getting Unique cores and scrolls.

NOTE2: I saw many player not knowing how the Professional Craft system works here. Here is the update post where you will see that getting the license and leveling your craft level is not hard like on official servers. https://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/professional-craft-and-extreme-crafting.3681/

Last edited:
Update is scheduled for 3-November-2017 09:30

Nice Update Sir.
My question did we need to level up our Professional craft to able to craft it? Mean If we have Weapon transmuter can we craft armor also for Profesional Craft?

Last edited:
Nice Update Sir.
My question did we need to level up our Professional craft to able to craft it?
Yes, that is how professional crafting works.
But keep in mind that now the resulted items are not bound anymore so we expect collaboration and team work for the players.

Owh like that mean we need to work together with someone can craft it. What about soul element it still bound right? Let say if I want my friend craft it and he didn't have soul element then I have it so nothing can be done right?

Owh like that mean we need to work together with someone can craft it. What about soul element it still bound right? Let say if I want my friend craft it and he didn't have soul element then I have it so nothing can be done right?
well... the main prob in my eye ..... % of failed craft hahaa with 35 soul element it still cost alot ....

why dont just reused old dungeon.. drop from there.. ppl can hunt % drop are option.......

well... the main prob in my eye ..... % of failed craft hahaa with 35 soul element it still cost alot ....

why dont just reused old dungeon.. drop from there.. ppl can hunt % drop are option.......
No one is forcing you to buy them with eCoins, you can obtain them by playing, but its either buying with eCoins or playing for them.
You cant have them all.
On Unique crafting the success chance is 100%

We updated the first post, please read it again since we changed a bit the system so the old players will be able to use their Palladium items to craft Equilibrium. This way we will have a progressive crafting system.

Yes, that is how professional crafting works.
But keep in mind that now the resulted items are not bound anymore so we expect collaboration and team work for the players.
"What about soul element it still bound right? Let say if I want my friend craft it and he didn't have soul element then I have it so nothing can be done right?"

This update comes with changes in the Professional crafting system to make a grinding game play and block the users to simply jump to the end gear items.
The crafting system is something that every player should do and we hope that now everyone will have interest in doing it.

Craft system changes:
Weapons and Armor parts of Palladium and Equilibrium will be craft from now on with the Professional Craft system instead of the Temporary Craft (Craft formula). The success chance for Unique Palladium and Equilibrium is 100%

The required Soul Element Cube to craft Palladium armor parts was lowered to 35.
The required Soul Element Cube to craft Equilibrium armor parts was lowered to 45.
The Unique Crafted items will contain 3 Max Epic options, no slot, no upgrade and will be unbound.

The Palladium and Equilibrium crating will require dedicate Shape Cartridge.
You can buy them from Craft Merchant Chloe in Port Lux.
The shape cartridges are sealed and to unseal them you need Astral Cores and Chaos Cores.

The professional craft system always required you a specific item to be able to craft and its the same for Unique Palladium and Unique Equilibrium Professional crafting.

However for the last 2 craft levels (Palladium and Equilibrium) the things will not be so easy.
To craft Palladium you will need a +15 Eins Frame with 3 empty slots and the required epic value.
To craft Equilibrium you will need a Unique +15 Palladium with 3 High Epic and 1 empty slot.

This is the best way to have a progressive system in craft.

Regarding those who already crafted their items and added slot options to it, stay calm, in the next day a new website module will be available to allow item option removing. This way the Palladium set will not lose its value for old players and they will be able to "upgrade it" to equilibrium.
View attachment 4215

Check the picture bellow for available drop locations of craft materials.
The Palladium and Equilibrium Accessory Formulars will be found at Ryeong in Fort Ruina and at Kim / Bren in Arcane Trace
DP Exchange NPC Peticia changes:
Added 3 new cube types in the shop:
  1. Cube of Disc (Low / Medium and High)
  2. Cube of Cartridge (Low / Medium and High)
  3. Cube of Enchant (Unique)
Improvements were done on the following Cubes:
  1. Cube of Enchant (Medium / High / Highest), the open rates for the received items was raised to have a bigger chance for the rare items in its lottery.
  2. Upgraded Cube of Honor, improved the reward and lowered the DP costs.
Patren Boss Raid changes:
The drop of the Patren were changed. Check the Redemption Wiki for details

NOTE: The future updates will provide more ways of getting Unique cores and scrolls.
Cykros IMHO also a suggestion, i think it's better instead of "Cubes" why not the "specific item" itself w/ a reasonable amount of DP required to exchange, it's more efficient and doesn't waste much resources based on so called "LUCK" opening "CUBES" and getting the stuff that you don't need. On a crafter's perspective be like [i need lv4 Flame Discs when i open cubes DP would be wasted upon getting the other undesired discs.]. Or is it really meant that we waste resources for the sake of this so called "LUCK"? (no offense on being sarcastic btw:giggle: since i've been struggling w/ these inefficiency issues for a long time now.:rolleyes:)

RIP :) IF YOU UPDATE ITS ENOUGH BE CONTENTED DONT UPDATE AND UPDATE AND UPDATE AGAIN IN ANOTHER CRAFTING SYSTEM . FORMULA ITS ENOUGH IF YOU DO THAT NO ONE CRAFT THAT EQUILIBREUM . FOR A LITTLE STAT ^_^ JUST SAYING. BE CONTENTED ON YOUR FIRST UPDATE DONT DO A SECOND UPDATE. HARD TO GET THAT EQUILIBREUM . THEN YOU PUT IN TO MORE HARDER TO GET IT ^_^

Last edited:
instead of keep on updating the crafting system on the server..you should also check the characters on your server specially BL, WA, and WI this characters ATM on your server are only good at PVE and sucks at PVP.. this is the 1st server i saw where FB has an equal attack stats to BL.. you should at least you make an update for that not just on the crafting system on the server..

instead of keep on updating the crafting system on the server..you should also check the characters on your server specially BL, WA, and WI this characters ATM on your server are only good at PVE and sucks at PVP.. this is the 1st server i saw where FB has an equal attack stats to BL.. you should at least you make an update for that not just on the crafting system on the server..
TRUE THESEEEEEE...... I SALUTE BRO

Hi, im top bl in server and i agree with your post. Battle set has too much defense, and same atk in weapon. Everyone has 443atk, what is sense many defense + atk, im top bl and i must run away from fb, i do 0 dmg ! how? with 300+amp pvp full pvp eq...my resists nothing do.
Game is boring... 0 new dng 0 fix drop from dng. Price slot extender is joke... You will do rare slot extender. then will high price... 0 change pve 0 change bl/wa/wi, dead champ...

We updated the first post, please read it again since we changed a bit the system so the old players will be able to use their Palladium items to craft Equilibrium. This way we will have a progressive crafting system.

same apply to lvl 1-5?...can skip ??
but what will happen to person brought different core alchemic transmuter...(most use for destroy item).... in case all char max lvl...... no way delete char/core alchemic transmuter right....

*expect collaboration and team work for the players?
** bound craft meterial
**different core alchemic transmuter

same apply to lvl 1-5?...can skip ??
but what will happen to person brought different core alchemic transmuter...(most use for destroy item).... in case all char max lvl...... no way delete char/core alchemic transmuter right....

*expect collaboration and team work for the players?
** bound craft meterial
**different core alchemic transmuter
got a point tho

So lets clear some things first, before the Palladium set was property account bound and no one could trade them, now it is not meaning the market is open for you all which is a very big thing for a private server, now there is also equilibrium, now you will be able to craft Equilibrium with crafted Palladium items (even the old ones crafted from temporary formulars)

You can get craft materials from drops, items destroy and now from DP shop also.

No mater what some of you might say the biggest problem of all cabal server (especially private servers) is that a player can be carried and get to the end game gear very fast.

This is the only way we could think about preventing this and actually making you spend some time with Palladium and why not even Eins Frame or Extreme Eins Frame set before thinking of going to Equilibirium.

Regarding the PvP in classes, we have this also on our to do list, dungeons yes, dont come an throw dirt on us please because out of all private servers out there I think we have the best updates. It is easy to throw some new items in the game, the hard stuff are this, Nation War, Craft system, Auction House and all other stuff that in our game works with everything.

This server had Palladium hard to get and it is online for over 3 years and had no need for a new set. This change and adding Equilibrium it will ensure it for another 5 at least, or until a new version of server files will be released so we can upgrade.

First post was updated and considering the new method of crafting the items the reasonable Soul Cube elements cost is 25 for Palladium Armor parts and 35 for Equilibrium armor parts.
Keep in mind that you can craft more Soul Element Cubes when your Basic Crafting level is higher.
Reminder for those who dont know:
2017-11-03 11_18_57-Redemption Cabal.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner