Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Professional Crafting Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other changes will come but you have to give us time and proper feedback, our goal is to find a proper balance between new players and old and also block this "jump" of all players towards end game items without even passing through the first ones.

The main task for us now is to add the Item option remover from the website and then add more ways to get the Element Cubes ingame for those who cant afford to donate.(A redemption wiki page will be made because I noticed that not all know the places where to farm the Element Cube or the quests they can do and that is because they don't read the previous updates)

Also we have in plan some changes for the classes (to balance them) and some changes for the website Enchant system.

I know this change might be a bit to harsh for some of you but lets look a bit at the positive side which is opening the market for end game gears (having the possibility to unbind and trade Palladium and Equilibrium, having the possibility to craft them also unbinded directly...)

Lets be honest with each other and be constructive here.

Another thing I was talking today with X and Ergo is about the professional craft system for the items below Palladium, what do you guys say if we make the success rate to be a lot more higher and for Extreme items to have a change to craft the Extreme part instead of Low Epic 1 and High Epic 1 to be either Low Epic 3 or High Epic 1?

The only purpose of this update was to make the game timeline longer and make you all go through each set so you can actually taste the real cabal story line.

I consider my self a good administrator since I am always open to listening my players but I want you all to understand my vision here and work with me so we accomplish a common goal. A long story game, if I may call it so.

What do you all say?
Cykros Um about the extreme crafting it's nice and if it's possible and IT IS better if you put seperate tabs for crafting extreme fatal CDI and extreme fatal CRI and maybe along with the others like extreme DESTRUCTIVE etc w/c i think also have several outcomes like FATAL(cdi/cri). IMO it's better to have 1 tab each of every outcome if it's not too much hassle to add a lot of tabs in craft window in-game.

Any one already maximum their Professional Craft? How long you take to Maximum you craft level? How much your spend your time in game for it? How much time you need to Farm Soul Element? Please share with us? Maybe you can Eat, Sleep and Drink in-game for that?
:)

The true cabal story line was never been mandatory we player decide if we want to become a crafter or stay at doing dungeon and farm and decide what equipment should we use.. all of this is part of a game style how individual player play the game.

We will find some common ground here.

The true cabal story line was never been mandatory we player decide if we want to become a crafter or stay at doing dungeon and farm and decide what equipment should we use.. all of this is part of a game style how individual player play the game.

I one hundred percent agree. This is forcing people into ONE playstyle. I have never liked crafting, even when I played on official server 8-9 years ago. Honestly I think the craft cards that were first released with equilibrium were a good answer. to get 265 soul cubes for all 4 armors and epaulet creates a really long playtime.

Figure if you make 2 soul cubes a day, thats 132 days of straight soul cube farming. But then you also need wexp and other materials. Personally I have stopped playing because of this new crafting update and don't see myself coming back to the game until something changes. I know I am only one player but I have talked to many people on my buddy list who feel this way. I understand you want to extend the game Cykros, but I do not know if this is the way to do it. For me if I have perfect gear I'm going to want to play more and make another character and fight hard in war and try Arcane Trance solos etc..

Just my opinion. Seems to have gone unnoticed or uncared for at this point based on my comments and lack of replies in discord but hey what can you do. And i'm not just saying this as a free player leech, I have donated and only been on this server for about two months.

I one hundred percent agree. This is forcing people into ONE playstyle. I have never liked crafting, even when I played on official server 8-9 years ago. Honestly I think the craft cards that were first released with equilibrium were a good answer. to get 265 soul cubes for all 4 armors and epaulet creates a really long playtime.

Figure if you make 2 soul cubes a day, thats 132 days of straight soul cube farming. But then you also need wexp and other materials. Personally I have stopped playing because of this new crafting update and don't see myself coming back to the game until something changes. I know I am only one player but I have talked to many people on my buddy list who feel this way. I understand you want to extend the game Cykros, but I do not know if this is the way to do it. For me if I have perfect gear I'm going to want to play more and make another character and fight hard in war and try Arcane Trance solos etc..

Just my opinion. Seems to have gone unnoticed or uncared for at this point based on my comments and lack of replies in discord but hey what can you do. And i'm not just saying this as a free player leech, I have donated and only been on this server for about two months.

hahaa "forcing people into ONE playstyle" i agree with you...

yalorr... it no fun unless got NPC use alz sold A-Z material for craft / drop from dungeon . well that will become other story

plus new update Enchant system even got worst by using
Arcane Golem's if failed ..... item Destroy ..GG money looter

not to mention that if you want to upgrade equi or palla, the cores are scare. Although i'm sure that will be fixed later?

Why not just make crafting enabled for EQUILIBRIUM ALONE and leave the rest as like before which includes the original crafting of PALLADIUM SET (formula card ) and BELOW- that would be FAIR for all.

You are 100% wrong, on official servers only from time to time in events you could get maximum craft items and if you would upgrade them to +13 or +15 they would become permanent.
The other source of Maxium Crafted items was from Professional crafting.

All current settings are subject to change so stick with your palladium set and be patient for improvements and changes.

And to answer those who cry for destroying your item in the unbind system, we never forced anyone to use the system, and if you don't want or cant buy with 2 euro the professional attempts I don't think you have any right to shout we are not letting you to trade an end gear item.

And to answer those who cry for destroying your item in the unbind system, we never forced anyone to use the system, and if you don't want or cant buy with 2 euro the professional attempts I don't think you have any right to shout we are not letting you to trade an end gear item.
So, how bind item when is by extreme 3 slots and nonbind? How bind, when slot extender isnt works. It is 3 amp more, in 3 item is 9 amp, its a lot.

You can buy palla or equib to other players.. prloblem solved. no more crafting.

I was in a meeting with Zeratul for the past 2 hours, he will soon reply here with the plan we made now for the Professional crafting system.

andddd once again my comments are completely ignored. unless zeratul's post proves otherwise.

Hello. In the following days, the Professional Craft System will be Updated as:
Soul Cubes will become tradeable ( Only the Soul Cubes ).
The number of soul elements required to craft Palladium / Equilibrium will be slightly increased.
Extreme Items / Palladium / Equilibrium will be crafted with a character-binding when equipped.
Epic craft options as in Miraculous and Skilled will be removed along with their materials required to craft, which will increase the drop rate of the usable materials required to level up your crafting level.
All required materials as in armors/weapons used in normal professional craft will be changed to a normal item, +5 grade with 1 slot, as the following example shows:
Example.jpg
Professional craft will have no fail chance excepting the certificates.
Normal professional craft will have Epic Chance between High Epic Lv.3 and High Epic Lv.4
The Extreme professional craft epic chance will be between High Epic level 2 / 3 / 4. ( 4% / 5% / 6% ASA ).
Extreme professional craft will require the previous normal item you crafted.
The Upgrade / Force / Perfect Core Unique will be added in some dungeons.
Professional Craft chance will be 100% for all items.

Last edited:
this seems like a step in the right direction and a compromise. thanks

What Zeratul posted above is a slight summary, full details will come at the proper time.

And basically the Professional craft system will be improved a lot and will be "split" in 3 categories

• Normal Professional Items (max 3 slots and 1 Epic Value)
  • Extreme Professional Items (max 2 slots and 2 Epic Values)
  • Unique Professional Items (max 1 slot and 3 Epic Values)

You are 100% wrong, on official servers only from time to time in events you could get maximum craft items and if you would upgrade them to +13 or +15 they would become permanent.
The other source of Maxium Crafted items was from Professional crafting.

All current settings are subject to change so stick with your palladium set and be patient for improvements and changes.

Sir im not saying that you don't have the right making the end game item tradable sorry fir some missunderstanding. isn't it the balance between new player and old player before is much better since the end game item can't be trade and they will only rely on their own to craft the end gear item and it will take time before they can catch up.. not like now if they know that they will need to level their crafting im sure most of they new player will not level up it and they wilol just farm alz and buy the end game item right away or let other player craft the item for them. its true that you can get good items from crafting on the official server but not all player can craft the CM items/ Master CM items coz most of the players on the official server are not crafter and probably the number of crafter will not reach half of the player who will just buy items from the crafter.

Last edited:
Hello. In the following days, the Professional Craft System will be Updated as:
Soul Cubes will become tradeable ( Only the Soul Cubes ).
The number of soul elements required to craft Palladium / Equilibrium will be slightly increased.
Extreme Items / Palladium / Equilibrium will be crafted with a character-binding when equipped.
Epic craft options as in Miraculous and Skilled will be removed along with their materials required to craft, which will increase the drop rate of the usable materials required to level up your crafting level.
All required materials as in armors/weapons used in normal professional craft will be changed to a normal item, +5 grade with 1 slot, as the following example shows:
View attachment 4226
Professional craft will have no fail chance excepting the certificates.
Normal professional craft will have Epic Chance between High Epic Lv.3 and High Epic Lv.4
The Extreme professional craft epic chance will be between High Epic level 2 / 3 / 4. ( 4% / 5% / 6% ASA ).
The Upgrade / Force / Perfect Core Unique will be added in some dungeons.
Professional Craft chance will be 100% for all items.

Good to know that there is actually a place to hunt for upgrade / force / perfect core. But then again, how are we going to get amp scrolls unique? are they going to be included in the update?

Cykros About this part does that mean those "base item craft materials" dropped inside these specific dungeons will be removed then? (FT2-Mith,MO-Archridium,EOD B3F-Limitless,KoFC-Zwei & AFT2-Eins).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner