Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Special Treatments

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIGS

Registered
I will start it in this way, since you banned me for a invalid reason / invalid proof and disturbing moment since if been farming at this time I wont allow you to do this WarFreak

Let me show you the PROOF of BANNING/ which is very invalid. "Harassment? You are doin an harassment"

2131.jpg

666.jpg

next I was banned 1 and half hours after. The invalid proof heve been taken is during Patren event 12:00am gmt+8 I was banned about 1:30pm gmt +8. To be cleared there is no warning was been message in that time. ( I think this take 1 hour and half coz hes been hesitating of he will do it or not. )

Let me show you the convo that should be messaged privately but he used and played the "command chat" he act unprofessional that way.

Cabal(151110-0338-VerC0FFEE-0002).jpg
Cabal(151110-0338-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

Cabal(151110-0338-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
Cabal(151110-0339-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

As you can see in this screenshots hes acting like hes defending somebody. Now answer me what was the point all about? why did you banned me w/ that invalid reason? please do act like a professional staff. Higher staff should take an action. You've banned the 2 accounts w/ that nonsense reason, Ive been playin quietly and you started this. UP!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 66
From what i can understand, the players in question has been banned for being disrespectful and accusing other people of using some kind of loot hack, and i have also been told that these people were warned and continued to accuse people am i wrong? The reason why he aited because he wanted to consult with me first and i was sleeping at the time.

1. Inappropriate language:
As it is stated in the Terms of Service, any form of insulting, discrimination, etc (see Terms of Service for the detailed list) is strictly prohibited, however Olympus GN staff members will not react to every personal issue the users have with others. Olympus GN staff members are not here to hold your hands in such situations and your are free to defend yourself as long as it doesn't break the Terms of Service and Rules

News flash bud none of us are idiots here we're all aware that ur accusing someone of something and falls under the harrasment category, if u have proof of the guy using loot hack report it. U both got a 3 day temp ban and it will not be lifted. And i made the call to ban you not warfreak, i suggest u both learn to behave urselfs in the future and dont question the judgement from the gms and in such a way as starting a thread like this. I strongly suggest that stop pursuing this and take the time to reflect upon ur actions

Accusations was real and we found them guilty maybe your staff member "WARFREAK" got some freebies w/ them :) try to find out it yourself I did report it to warfreak but it seems he is a BIAS. 1st of all I trusted him and was disappointed about of what he did. You made a call then is your proof enough? that was invalid and he was acting unprofessional that way. I was been a good and silent player " We want a fair gameplay, almost of the people aware of that vacuum thing"

Accusations was real and we found them guilty maybe your staff member "WARFREAK" got some freebies w/ them :) try to find out it yourself I did report it to warfreak but it seems he is a BIAS. 1st of all I trusted him and was disappointed about of what he did. You made a call then is your proof enough? that was invalid and he was acting unprofessional that way. I was been a good and silent player " We want a fair gameplay, almost of the people aware of that vacuum thing"
M8 give me proof of ur accusations. If ot that is harrasment, u gonna tell me if i started calling the same guy a thief while i had no proof of this guy actually stealing anything isn't harrasment?. Try to read once again what harrasment is on wiki.

Vacuum cleaners is just a word to PROTEST regarding player(s) who always get majority of the loots. Its a coincidence really that always the same person who obtains most (not 1 or 2 but MANY) while there are at least 20 players around who gets nothing or say cant even see the items drop on the ground.
Its ironic that those who are protesting for a fair game is the one who has been banned and not those who are guilty of a certain crime that the system cant detect. Everyone knows something is absolutely wrong but, what can we do even the GM said that nothing can be done coz its hard to detect those who are responsible for the turning on the vacuum cleaner. Therefore giving a blind eye and just let it pass. Unfortunately, its affecting players who are really being honest in game.
If the system cant detect or GM cant decide whether it is legal or not, theres no other way for us to do but PROTEST hoping that the person responsible will think twice or play fair.
We dont want anyone to be banned, we just want a game fairly played especially for those who are waiting 1 week just to have a chance to get some good gears but chance seems to be spoiled by the vacuum cleaners.

Add: I tried to used that ingame macro or mechanic u thought me in forum shoutbox before but to my dismay - it cannot even compete against those who always get the loots. It really makes me wonder. Maybe they are Blessed or lucky coz everytime, they always get what drops.

Last edited:
M8 give me proof of ur accusations. If ot that is harrasment, u gonna tell me if i started calling the same guy a thief while i had no proof of this guy actually stealing anything isn't harrasment?. Try to read once again what harrasment is on wiki.
I dont have any, Warfreak has and he posted it on youtube try to ask him hes just defending and being a BIAS I saw his post on youtube. try to read ur forum rules too "mate" should I BOLD it for you? , As it is stated in the Terms of Service, any form of insulting, discrimination, etc (see Terms of Service for the detailed list) is strictly prohibited, however Olympus GN staff members will not react to every personal issue the users have with others. Olympus GN staff members are not here to hold your hands in such situations and your are free to defend yourself as long as it doesn't break the Terms of Service and Rules

The thing is that these people who does this is not committing a crime they are using an ingame mechanic and connection to the servers to do this, i can this same thing and i would be sad if started accusing me for something u cannot prove i did. And thats why i make and example out of digs i want everyone to leave people alone and if u can prove them hacking we will gladly look into the case but it is sad that we have come to the point where u have o harras people in order to think it will help, people are self centered and there is 0 things that i can do to fix this, the only thing i can do is make sure that our players stay friendly with eachother and respect the rules no matter what situation they are in

The thing is that these people who does this is not committing a crime they are using an ingame mechanic and connection to the servers to do this, i can this same thing and i would be sad if started accusing me for something u cannot prove i did. And thats why i make and example out of digs i want everyone to leave people alone and if u can prove them hacking we will gladly look into the case but it is sad that we have come to the point where u have o harras people in order to think it will help, people are self centered and there is 0 things that i can do to fix this, the only thing i can do is make sure that our players stay friendly with eachother and respect the rules no matter what situation they are in

Mechanic and connection? Some of us already tried everything and none of us can do the "VACUUM thing" . Im just sayin, Well actually I don't care about them ive just notice something wiered you can't see or notice it coz non of you are really very active in game, eps. in looting bosses LOOTS and yes how come staff joined this problem and banned me for a nonsense reason? I know its just for 3 days but, you are doin the wrong thing. I am friendly and im easy to be with and I really respect those people but im sorry I wont really respect those people who is not respectable.

If u cant do it, then its because ur latency to the server is not good enough, if u dont live close to e server location then its hard to do, i did this onceat LR and got almost all of the drops to myself so i can tell u that the so called vaccumers actually legit players

And while u think im not aware of the rules ill have read them again, we dont react to every situation but this i choose to react and im doing this to make anexample out of u to let people know that i dont wanna see accusations over and over if none can be proven.

If u cant do it, then its because ur latency to the server is not good enough, if u dont live close to e server location then its hard to do, i did this onceat LR and got almost all of the drops to myself so i can tell u that the so called vaccumers actually legit players

And while u think im not aware of the rules ill have read them again, we dont react to every situation but this i choose to react and im doing this to make anexample out of u to let people know that i dont wanna see accusations over and over if none can be proven.

with all due respect to Dehnfeld (he's a great GM, no doubt about that)
even the system cant detect the drops after the boss was killed..
and these suspected players are faster than the system OMG what should we called them now?

all players are aware of the "vaccum" issue.... its just DIGS being vocal and we loved him for that . .

i think WarFreak had crossed the line

Last edited:

I maybe can't but others can but still they cant get anything. Well show us then to prove that they're legit since u call it a legit move. All we can see is nothing but they can have the item, show it on youtube post it.

That example is a bad idea, banning a player to just have an example? You should play w/ them or us in order that you were aware about this. Be aware of the situation not just how I put on "trade chat" :)

Like what I've said they wont get affected unless they're guilty. :) And it seems warfreak is affected simply means hes guilty what's wrong w/ the trade chat post " VACUUM"?

when did it start that the 'vacuum word' is bannable????they just banned ur accnt digs cuz they know that ur right...they make you a example of a bias leadership decision....

Like what I've said they wont get affected unless they're guilty. :) And it seems warfreak is affected simply means hes guilty what's wrong w/ the trade chat post " VACUUM"?
Yes people will be affected much more by accusations like vaccum when they are innocent, because it upsetting to be called a cheater when ur not and people continue to pursuing when they have been warned not to use the word without proof i will say this again, im not a cheater and i can do this myself this proves to that this is cheat but an in game mechanic that was very popular during the ega alz farming days. I ask once again that u stop protesting against the people and rather suggest to the admins to find a way to work around these mechanics so they affect u all less. Calling people without proof cheaters is still harrasment. Im currently at work i can discuss this further in a conversation with those who wish to continue after im home.

If u can give me all the names who shouted it i will see if come to a fair conclusion for everyone

digs we all know that we cant win again's any stff even we know that its not fair decision .....bias will always be bias you cant change that digs....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner