Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Special Treatments

Status
Not open for further replies.
this the world of online games...they will always go to the side of their kind...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes people will be affected much more by accusations like vaccum when they are innocent, because it upsetting to be called a cheater when ur not and people continue to pursuing when they have been warned not to use the word without proof i will say this again, im not a cheater and i can do this myself this proves to that this is cheat but an in game mechanic that was very popular during the ega alz farming days. I ask once again that u stop protesting against the people and rather suggest to the admins to find a way to work around these mechanics so they affect u all less. Calling people without proof cheaters is still harrasment. Im currently at work i can discuss this further in a conversation with those who wish to continue after im home.

Yes they will really affected if they are guilty, ofc ull get upset if your guilty too. And I will say this again, As it is stated in the Terms of Service, any form of insulting, discrimination, etc (see Terms of Service for the detailed list) is strictly prohibited, however Olympus GN staff members will not react to every personal issue the users have with others. Olympus GN staff members are not here to hold your hands in such situations and your are free to defend yourself as long as it doesn't break the Terms of Service and Rules.

Staffs should not join w/ this unless u are one of them / guilty too.

View attachment 746
Im always saving proofs against you.
Love you too Putt (couldent care less) , keep up the good work !! But i can't take responsability for all players in my guild, i can only take actions in-guild, and wont eaven do that, since some of the players continuously pick on them.

Are srsly telling to keep my nose out of ur bussines unless im guilty? Either u take the offer to make it fair for everyone or i wont bother further to communicate and we'll take his up with the admins

Are srsly telling to keep my nose out of ur bussines unless im guilty? Either u take the offer to make it fair for everyone or i wont bother further to communicate and we'll take his up with the admins
Well idk you're acting like that. Only yourself could know it.

OFF: I wonder why I cant never see a thread with a civilized and non conflict topi where DIGS is present...

In 3hours ill be home im only interested in finding a solution that is fair for everyone none of the staff is biased and so u should cooperate rather than fighting us.

and onething only digs nevwr mention any guild or anyname whn he said team vacuum..what's wrong wth that????digs just said that cuz every time like that always nothing even 1 item they never get so which is why he said team vacuum ...so what the reason digs accnt to be banned???

And btw DIGGS, i think this tread title is a offense, not only to me and guild, but to staff members also.

I really don't want to argue WarFreak started it. All I want is my acc to be back ASAP.
Have u ready my post at all or??? I mean right now ur just being plain ignorant read couple of posts again and also warfreak did nothing wrong i told him to ban u.

Have u ready my post at all or??? I mean right now ur just being plain ignorant read couple of posts again and also warfreak did nothing wrong i told him to ban u.

What he did is on those screenshots stop defending him. I will talk as I defend myself. At 1st you shouldn't banned w/ that nonsense reason. Act like a professional.

and onething only digs nevwr mention any guild or anyname whn he said team vacuum..what's wrong wth that????digs just said that cuz every time like that always nothing even 1 item they never get so which is why he said team vacuum ...so what the reason digs accnt to be banned???

They were just guilty :)

What he did is on those screenshots stop defending him. I will talk as I defend my self. At 1st you shouldn't banned w/ that nonsense reason. Act like a professional.
Now i have tried to talk to u with reason trying to make the best out the situation and i can see that solving the issue is not in ur interest so now can stay banned for the 3days remaining i will not continue to discuss with someone who acts like a wall. Now with that said dont be stupid and go breaking any forum rules as i will enforce them if needed

Now i have tried to talk to u with reason trying to make the best out the situation and i can see that solving the issue is not in ur interest so now can stay banned for the 3days remaining i will not continue to discuss with someone who acts like a wall. Now with that said dont be stupid and go breaking any forum rules as i will enforce them if needed

Talked w/ what? You didn't come to me. Unbanning my both accounts will solve this asap. You're interest is so disturbing. Don't be stupid too coz I didn't break any rules You and warfreak did.

DIGS this is your final warning.
If 1 one more time insult any of my staff members I will personally make sure you will never play on this community ever!

So stop acting like a spoiled kid and behave.

DIGS this is your final warning.
If 1 one more time insult any of my staff members I will personally make sure you will never play on this community ever!

So stop acting like a spoiled kid and behave.
I'm always behaving Warfreak started it, and Dehn too started to call me stupid. they should behave to earn some respect. They're acting unprof. w/ their behaviors. There is no intensions to be get insulted w/ each other. All I want is my acc, and clear of warfreaks did.

Closing this thread because it is getting stupid now, DIGS if you need anything feel free to PM me and I will try and sort things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner