Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Prepare for major gameplay changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to add some minor fixes the pw5 bike animation and its speed should be faster than rw3, also some of the new items like def earrings cannot be added to auction it would be nice if all items that are sellable can be sold at auction, add new dungeons awakened dgs maybe wanted to raid some b3f part 2, would be interesting to players if many custom content available in our server

Dear GM's and Admins,

I don't think doing the server to a medium rate is not a good idea, that's why we moved to private server from official server because of levelling up your character will take you days for high levels like lvl190 - lv200.

About splitting the Nation War is like useless because we can't even make a 50 vs 50 on level 190-200 and if you split up so it was like a ghost town in 190 - 200 TG.

That is my opinion about the server though I am new here that's what I notice.

Thank you.

Regards,

make relic weapon become 2 slot when crafted not 1 slot extended coz i think its not worth spending ec when you want to make it 3 slot since its not the best weapon in the server you can unbind it without using ec but its to risky you might lost your weapon if the unbinding porcess will failed..

As I noticed that you will be having the balancing of weapons and class I would like to take this opportunity to combine all of my ideas and suggestion in the past couple of days so that It will be easy to read, I will try to make this short as possible but will still have the meaning to it

PVE

Large number of players still farming even the full geared one chaos weapon now is not enough compared to the defense and damage of the mobs, player defense is okay now because of the patch but still some of mobs hitting hard, also to add def rate should also be increased. Senil boss still hard to farm should be adjusted.

PVP

Now this part is good all class have now chances to win unlike the previous one, in this part the staff have done a good job balancing this aspect of the game

War

TG all I can say is its good still taking some good chunk of damage in bm3 but unlike the previous one this is better, one thing is the odd circle this item should have cool down at lease 1min because I think spamming this is like ITEM ABUSE, I know many would disagree but for me this item having cool down will add to balancing of war aspect. As I say in my last post we have less people going to war so splitting is not recommended, also think on how player will go to war than just afk or so maybe some good rewards or maybe in WEXP shop adding craft materials any that might caught interest of players having

Items

Would like to suggest to have LVL 4 hp pots on NPC just remove the LVL 4 pots on redeem and put it in the NPC much better also increase their max cap not just 50, try having in-game alz shop maybe some items that newbie can benefit of. Try to play some with that Chaos belt should be change maybe combining that sage fighter guardian in to one. chaos items should not be droppable its should be crafted only!

Fixes

The PW5 animation sucks yeah still bugs me alot also its speed so slow OMG, will not argue having PW5 color because it’s not possible on our client but this fix is needed, Earth buff on FB has no casting time try looking also that, force closes this is the major thing you should be fixing coz it’s very frustrating also having this thought that anytime my client will force close please fix that many will benefit on this one.

Minor Addition

This is just optional but also can add interest in our server, I notice we are missing some of the weapon costumes and body costumes I will clear to this matter that I’m not comparing other server to our server it is just a fact that they have that kind of addon while our server don’t have why not having it also, I saw some mounts too like white lion. These custom contents also bring some interest to other players.

Last edited:
[General Announcement]

For anyone expecting an update soon, the armor and weapon re-balance might be applied sometime tomorrow (Oct 08, 2016 Server Date) as we are still fixing some bugs. This update also includes the issues regarding the mob and boss damage in maps and dungeons. More information regarding the update will be posted when it is truly ready to be applied in our live server.

Again, I would like to remind everyone that the server will stay high-rate and we are still in a phase of pushing to improve the gameplay and re-structure some aspects of the game that will and may cause some of you feel that the changes are unfair, especially to the old players of Redemption. But rest assured all changes that will be made are to balance both PvE and PvP in mind and ofcourse, to utilize all aspect of the game's features.

Kindly understand that we (the staff members) are only few in numbers so new updates may take awhile as we have to check everything. So please expect that not all of the feedbacks and suggestion can be applied as there are also limitations to what our admins can change but don't worry, we are making everything as updated as the official server.

Thank you for all the feedbacks, good or bad, we want to know. Especially if you see bugs in the game.
Please do continue giving us information so we can formulate a better plan on how we can further your gaming experience with us.

Please do follow Olympus Gaming Network on Facebook so you may receive announcements outside the forum.

OGN is currently accepting staff applications. For guidelines, click here.
OGN is also looking for Alpha testers for their new game, Dragona Online. To know more, click here.
Got problems regarding your account or client? Have private support here.

Regards,

put the proc and caps war uniform costume pls in the ecoin shop.. i really want to buy one of those costume.. :D

Hi there! :)

After the Part 2 balancing update, everyone noticed this:

Cabal(161008-2143-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
Cabal(161008-2143-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
Cabal(161008-2204-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

somehow the relics and senillinea weapons are now weaker than palladium, if the 2 orbs would have crafted 10% amp instead of 20% cd the Palladium orb is stronger with 4% amp but 2-4 m. atk weaker which is equal with 0; BUT, in some situations the 2 orbs can beat palladium kind of easy, depending on the craft values and how ppl play with them.
The big "problem" is the m. atk difference that is infimum ...
It's something to chance or is it good like this, we will see :D ;)

Now comes the rate :p Also let's see what ppl think first, but my opinion is that in PVE, now that you must get 1-2 items with rate in them, will be harder :)
This is just at a first look, maybe after some tests other things may pop out :)
Don't hesitate to give your feedback ;)

Palladium are unique weapons, Senillinea and Relics are custom one, also the stats difference is small because they are all end gear items and we don't want anymore a huge gap between the stat of the items with the same grade so people don't run after the best one.
As they are one a player with Archridium set and a player with Palladium set can very well do a nice PvP without being 100% that the Palladium will always win. Our goal is to make the game a bit more customizable ;)

worst Update ever seen in my life.....i dont know if you drunk too much, but this update destroyed the whole gameplay. Im done. New Useless CHaos Eq, Chaos Eq same costs too Craft, Only PvP shit. Palladium < Achridium and the Rest of the Items. PvE Players got so fucked with this Set Boni change. GG BG
All that you state is not sustained by anything. I can clearly see that you are an stats lover and you don't see the whole idea of this update.
Palladium set still remains the best set in-game but the custom sets we added and Archridium are also close to it. Also each set was adjusted after the original values so yea , maybe those developers were also drunk when they made the stats of the sets, we just adjusted the formula they used and divided it to our sets.

Hmmmmm let's think about this, I want to see those people that complained about the armors that Chaos was too strong for them to handle .... And now? The whole point of this is to minimize at max that huge gap between all armors ;) this is obvious .... but you know, you can't satisfy everyone ... Let's see how the tests will go in the next few days :D

reduce the price of sellenia weapon formula pls since since the gap of relic sellenia and chaos weapon are not that big anymore..

reduce the price of sellenia weapon pls since since the gap of relic sellenia and chaos weapon are not that big anymore..
and reduce requirement too...sellenia are not worth that price and requirement now
btw sellenia and awakened only have 2 magic/attack different:rolleyes:

i like the update.. i think the magic type char have a big chance of winning against sword type character in pvp now. nice update

everyone think new update sucks because it's so hard to farm alz and zwei frame orbs turn into FA/FS wep like whoaa what just happened, how about the new players?

Palladium are unique weapons, Senillinea and Relics are custom one, also the stats difference is small because they are all end gear items and we don't want anymore a huge gap between the stat of the items with the same grade so people don't run after the best one.
As they are one a player with Archridium set and a player with Palladium set can very well do a nice PvP without being 100% that the Palladium will always win. Our goal is to make the game a bit more customizable ;)
eww the what the point u give us selle and relic weapon? cause player didnt want to stuck in same place dude, cause we always want to reach the best one, thats the point game didnt boring, and now u make all at smae level? then what for we build selle, when we already have a palladium? zzzzz what a thinker

Everyone, I think you miss a big point here and you really need to understand this right now! All servers have a TEST server, ok, but -> which damn private server has a dedicated team of 20-30-etc people special for testing new, improved and/or modified things, ha? Let me tell you which has, OFFICIAL one has! .... Without a proper testing, yes some things may come messed up or maybe really nice but that is 50-50; That is why we are here, to test some things and see what is better and what is not. I don't think we will die in the next few days if we "endure" the current game play.
It is always room for better, but you also have to explain what is better in some manners, not flamed up ....
As a fact, people said that Chaos gear is to strong to face with lower gear, but I didn't read anything related to how can this gap can be minimized :p with strong explanation how to modify them in their vision; ADMINS reached a conclusion and we ended up with this modifications.
Now, I personally like to see more people giving feedback and not 2-3 people making "N" threads and "complain".
BE MATURE! Only together WE can make this server rock again! :D
Have a nice day!

Everyone, I think you miss a big point here and you really need to understand this right now! All servers have a TEST server, ok, but -> which damn private server has a dedicated team of 20-30-etc people special for testing new, improved and/or modified things, ha? Let me tell you which has, OFFICIAL one has! .... Without a proper testing, yes some things may come messed up or maybe really nice but that is 50-50; That is why we are here, to test some things and see what is better and what is not. I don't think we will die in the next few days if we "endure" the current game play.
It is always room for better, but you also have to explain what is better in some manners, not flamed up ....
As a fact, people said that Chaos gear is to strong to face with lower gear, but I didn't read anything related to how can this gap can be minimized :p with strong explanation how to modify them in their vision; ADMINS reached a conclusion and we ended up with this modifications.
Now, I personally like to see more people giving feedback and not 2-3 people making "N" threads and "complain".
BE MATURE! Only together WE can make this server rock again! :D
Have a nice day!

I myself dont want to argue that leads to misunderstandings, me and others complain because they dont like it just that simple, if we like this update are we gonna complain?, we cant please all people. all i care is what things must be fixed ASAP

If you what to talk like that, don't talk on a public thread, ok? If you what to talk you are free to open a conversation with me and so anyone else ;) Keep things organised and act mature :) Ou, I don't want to become a GM, I am somehow already, it just needs to be activated ;)

I myself dont want to argue that leads to misunderstandings, me and others complain because they dont like it just that simple, if we like this update are we gonna complain?, we cant please all people. all i care is what things must be fixed ASAP
this is the point!!!!

From now I will remove all the posts that don't have anything constructive and they are off topic.
Be careful I will also throw warning points.

This thread is made so we can collaborate and change the server to our needs so we all enjoy the game, new players and old, we cant do it in 1 day.

Test the updates and give us feedback in an civilized way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner