Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Prepare for major gameplay changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the player likes to play a new update yes please, for those who do not like to stop, like what I do now.

to be honest I was very disappointed. sele example pieces very difficult to get, after updating what happened attck very far down.

the point is, i like cdi and amp now, it doesnt matter, i didnt ask about cdi or amp to back, but attack different on paladium relic and selle is the main problem.
imagine this, new player already have a paladium weapon, now cause different attack just 4 attack is they will make a selle weapon too? i guess not, why, it just useless.
now after that, new player got all equip item, paladium i mean, then what he will do? they will end of build, as i said they wont make selle weapon, then that will just make a boring game.
its different if they got different attack high, like said 20attack, they will have trigger to build selle weapon cause it gave much damage, see my point?
and for old player, they not feel being harm, imagine all of player who have selle weapon now? how eill they feel already build selle weapon, it became such a waste, see my point again?

Last edited:
first, we need the set effect because we don't have charm like on official
second, sellenia weapon are now are not worth the effort..since its only have 2 magic/attack different than awakenened and 4 different than chaos

that is my feedback for now

On part 1:
U made me rebuild many things, not only my FA, i have FS-WI-WA and FB, all nid rebuild coz CD weapon is useless, i must craft outra wep for them Thats game, i accept it.
I saw many players quit TG/server coz they died with 2-3 hit in TG even they got full resist :rolleyes: So increase basic def and decrease CD/dmg are good, we got a bit balance in TG. I tested with my WA, have 1-2 FA there in BM3 but hard for them beat me if have no FB there ( no immu buff :giggle:)

On part 2:
Honestly, i dont like this update. I have no idea about server medium rate.
The chaos ( palladium ) wep, the Lost relic wep and sellenia wep have been re-balanced, but where is balance ?:rolleyes:
- 1st: I agree with u about weapon type. yeah, blade is blade, katana is katana..i like this
- 2nd: Like many ppl' feedback :
sellenia weapon are now are not worth the effort..since its only have 2 magic/attack different than awakenened and 4 different than chaos
new player already have a paladium weapon, now cause different attack just 4 attack is they will make a selle weapon too? i guess not, why, it just useless.
now after that, new player got all equip item, paladium i mean, then what he will do? they will end of build, as i said they wont make selle weapon, then that will just make a boring game.
its different if they got different attack high, like said 20attack, they will have trigger to build selle weapon cause it gave much damage
...etc...
We want stronger and we spent many times to kill sellenia Boss or many alz to buy sellenia pcs
- specially FA pcs: x60 pcs = 9b alz, so nid 18b alz for 2x wep + 2b alz FC, total 20b alz + 50 Unique to craft a strong wep And now for what ?
So, my suggestions are:

+ Chaos wep is the best wep for new players ( even old players, too) who want a good dmg in farming/mobs/bosses. 10/20 unique are not much, they can have if work hard with their friends / Old players / Guild with B3F daily quest.
Request: Lower att/magic att , higher CDi than Lost relic/sellenia wep

+ The lost relic wep is a wep for some players who dont wanna spend their Unique but still have a good DMG in PVE/PVP/TG. They nid use their Ecoin to unbind it or use Alz buy from other players. Its not much, from 1b to 2b alz
Request: Att/magic att in between Chaos wep vs Sellenia wep. Ofc, Unique craft and slot like sellenia wep.

+ Sellenia wep is the best wep for players who wanna make high dmg to PLAYER in PVP/TG. Who want stronger, spend ur time/unique/alz. Just like that.
*Update :giggle:: I hope sellenia wep have highest att/magic att even they are orb/xtal or blade/katana or GS/Daikatana
Make it like before
TY

Last edited:
I agree with u about weapon type. yeah, blade is blade, katana is katana..i like this
but don't make it lower than chaos weapon. Eg, Moonlight have lower magic attack than chaos orb...is this even real bro?:banghead:( take note that moonlight is end tier weapon for FA in this game)

After Yesteday's Update, We all know ALOT of people got dissapointed. Newbies today are having a hard time farm alz.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Make a dungeon where we can farm alz or add a new function to the pet, like it can loot alz and stuff.

P.S.
NOT ALL PLAYERS DO PVP BUILD, OTHERS DO PVE.

but don't make it lower than chaos weapon. Eg, Moonlight have lower magic attack than chaos orb...is this even real bro?:banghead:( take note that moonlight is end tier weapon for FA in this game)
Moonlight is a xtal :giggle:
but i understand what u want. Hope sellenia wep have highest att/magic att even they are orb/xtal or blade/katana or GS/Daikatana

Good day, I’m here again for another post regarding things to add, change Etc. to the server first and for most for those who will disagree I will clear this one this is my opinion if you don’t like it then just deal with it or respect it.

The question is does the current status of the server is okay or balanced? The answer is not yet because there are still a lot of aspect here that are missing like missing stats, set effects, attack and magic difference between weapons, balance in BM3 synergies, damage over defense and more. To make this short I come up with some ideas that if you approve may help our server to balance its state.

Set Effects – this element are needed, why? Because we don’t have charms, or in official server called “Extreme Upgrade” devs needs to make some options equivalent for this aspect.

Crafting – this option should be more emphasized because I noticed that this is the major part of this server the crafting, I suggest dropping perfect options is not recommended so other player does not just work their chance having it dropped on DG's but to work themselves to get it by crafting and adding craft materials on VCOIN Shop and WEXP Shop may add to this.

Items – items options now are more like an official like values as I observe, just minor adjustments on attack and magic attack so it will benefit not only on PVE and PVP but for overall, like others said Senil weapon now are weak compared to palladium if you compare their value in craft materials that used to them and maybe senil pieces should be no stat difference simply because other pieces will be useless.

War – I’m not satisfied with war now still a lot of damage taken even your defense class no exclusion plus that annoying pots yeah many pots users will disagree but having cool down on speed pots and odd will definitely be more balanced or maybe remove it or make them hard to get why? Because no more spamming and items abuse, second no more “Pots to Win” war, it’s funny to see over speeding players running whole map, is that a Cabal TG or a racing game? You want many to go TG? Fix that Pots comparing aside, but we have now a pots dependent war that others are NOT , We could do better in this matter, THIS IS A MUST HAVE CHANGE for me.

Drops and Shop items – as we all know POH or Potion of Honor is droppable at Arcane Trance, remove that instead put it in WEXP shop, because I see some players just buying it full trade, it’s too easy and that is wrong honor should be earned and TBH WEXP shop now got few items to be interested of so better look at that, also remove items that are droppable in map and in DG I will list it down

Add to WEXP Shop

- Enhanced Safeguard (All)
- Armor and Weapon Scrolls (MCR, SSA, MSA, CRI)
- Perfect Core (All)
- (Nation War Costumes)

Or Add to “N” hotkey or In game Shop

Making this removed from drops may benefit the ones who go to war and also will make the market more lively.

The purpose of this is to add difficulty yes you heard it right, so there is no more I’m bored nothing to do kind of thing making things difficult is good but can also benefit the new ones, I’m just a player that just wanted to play but also care about the server, the reason is I like here that’s why I’m giving what I can share to help and rebuild our community if I have given that chance to test things out just to help I can do but I’m just a normal player this is all I can do for now, I hope for the best that this server will have more people to come and join, I know the staffs hard work will pay off in the end lastly for those who love this server stop complaining now share your thoughts in a right way, that’s all MORE POWER OGN.

uh u
On part 1:
U made me rebuild many things, not only my FA, i have FS-WI-WA and FB, all nid rebuild coz CD weapon is useless, i must craft outra wep for them Thats game, i accept it.
I saw many players quit TG/server coz they died with 2-3 hit in TG even they got full resist :rolleyes: So increase basic def and decrease CD/dmg are good, we got a bit balance in TG. I tested with my WA, have 1-2 FA there in BM3 but hard for them beat me if have no FB there ( no immu buff :giggle:)

On part 2:
Honestly, i dont like this update. I have no idea about server medium rate.
The chaos ( palladium ) wep, the Lost relic wep and sellenia wep have been re-balanced, but where is balance ?:rolleyes:
- 1st: I agree with u about weapon type. yeah, blade is blade, katana is katana..i like this
- 2nd: Like many ppl' feedback :

...etc...
We want stronger and we spent many times to kill sellenia Boss or many alz to buy sellenia pcs
- specially FA pcs: x60 pcs = 9b alz, so nid 18b alz for 2x wep + 2b alz FC, total 20b alz + 50 Unique to craft a strong wep And now for what ?
So, my suggestions are:

+ Chaos wep is the best wep for new players ( even old players, too) who want a good dmg in farming/mobs/bosses. 10/20 unique are not much, they can have if work hard with their friends / Old players / Guild with B3F daily quest.
Request: Lower att/magic att , higher CDi than Lost relic/sellenia wep

+ The lost relic wep is a wep for some players who dont wanna spend their Unique but still have a good DMG in PVE/PVP/TG. They nid use their Ecoin to unbind it or use Alz buy from other players. Its not much, from 1b to 2b alz
Request: Att/magic att in between Chaos wep vs Sellenia wep. Ofc, Unique craft and slot like sellenia wep.

+ Sellenia wep is the best wep for players who wanna make high dmg to PLAYER in PVP/TG. Who want stronger, spend ur time/unique/alz. Just like that.
*Update :giggle:: I hope sellenia wep have highest att/magic att even they are orb/xtal or blade/katana or GS/Daikatana
Make it like before
TY
uh uh finally got support by another old player huhuu

Wait for todays patch please. ;)
Let's see ... :rolleyes: from the look of it most of us agree on the same things and dislike some other (more or less) yet again so far you managed to piss off nearly everyone =))
To summarize :
forcing everyone to go for amp builds - no ty (for some is ok well for me hell no,everyone with the same build it's awful)
stats difference among selle/palla/chaos - again no (gap has to be higher to justify the time/cost people spent to achieve those and obviously it must be chaos<relic<selle)
set effects - awful,newbies can complain about chaos being op still the solution can't be making everything so similar lol (bet it didn't even cross your mind that you could simply make chaos easier to craft and leave set effects like that .. (40 elements per piece was always ridiculously op but np) not everyone is like "oh np i'll just rebuild my char completly who cares"

i want all back i ever invested in this fucking game!! what the hell is wrong wiht you? why do you steal so much crit rate and dmg from the players.... i dont want to play this shit again! i used so much time to reach what i had.. and now???!! this is the greatest bullshit you ever done to the server... nearly same shit like official server... i am done with this game -.-

Moonlight is a xtal :giggle:
but i understand what u want. Hope sellenia wep have highest att/magic att even they are orb/xtal or blade/katana or GS/Daikatana
i know moonlight is xtal, but come on!, why does it have to be lower than chaos?.
it dosen't make sense at all

for me sir the update is good i already saw FA beat FS in pvp and there is no 100% winning in pvp no like before..
for PVE since the damage has been reduce i think the HP of the boss are a little bit too high it really takes time to kill them..

The Update is Good , but i think mcr and rate still lacking = harder for PVE coz instead of amp we will put rate to it

thankyou cykros being listen our old player opinion, katana selle already have different by paladin, but i think u forgot on the selle blade, cause there no update about blade, it still the same, and now look huge different from selle katana hehe
please review it cykro, thankyou
here the pict

and 1 more bug, selle bos debuff is permanent hehee

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    940.3 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
I suggest the GM notice we on testing some change on server, player wont become so excited about some change or so disappointed with other change .

hey guys take it easy.. they just want to feel the upcoming update.. they update the game in this way coz they don't want to mess up if they do a the major update....
i think this way.. this kind of updating thing is good coz.. they can hear all our thoughts... and fix what to have to fix..
coz if they did a major update and there's so many reports like you guys mention.. they can't know where to start fixing things.

and for the 3rd balancing update i didnt feel it yet.. maybe coz im a Wizard main..
the Spoiler alert doesn't make any sense to me -.- i cant feel it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner