Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Prepare for major gameplay changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day, I’m here again for another post regarding things to add, change Etc. to the server first and for most for those who will disagree I will clear this one this is my opinion if you don’t like it then just deal with it or respect it.

The question is does the current status of the server is okay or balanced? The answer is not yet because there are still a lot of aspect here that are missing like missing stats, set effects, attack and magic difference between weapons, balance in BM3 synergies, damage over defense and more. To make this short I come up with some ideas that if you approve may help our server to balance its state.

Set Effects – this element are needed, why? Because we don’t have charms, or in official server called “Extreme Upgrade” devs needs to make some options equivalent for this aspect.

Crafting – this option should be more emphasized because I noticed that this is the major part of this server the crafting, I suggest dropping perfect options is not recommended so other player does not just work their chance having it dropped on DG's but to work themselves to get it by crafting and adding craft materials on VCOIN Shop and WEXP Shop may add to this.

Items – items options now are more like an official like values as I observe, just minor adjustments on attack and magic attack so it will benefit not only on PVE and PVP but for overall, like others said Senil weapon now are weak compared to palladium if you compare their value in craft materials that used to them and maybe senil pieces should be no stat difference simply because other pieces will be useless.

War – I’m not satisfied with war now still a lot of damage taken even your defense class no exclusion plus that annoying pots yeah many pots users will disagree but having cool down on speed pots and odd will definitely be more balanced or maybe remove it or make them hard to get why? Because no more spamming and items abuse, second no more “Pots to Win” war, it’s funny to see over speeding players running whole map, is that a Cabal TG or a racing game? You want many to go TG? Fix that Pots comparing aside, but we have now a pots dependent war that others are NOT , We could do better in this matter, THIS IS A MUST HAVE CHANGE for me.

Drops and Shop items – as we all know POH or Potion of Honor is droppable at Arcane Trance, remove that instead put it in WEXP shop, because I see some players just buying it full trade, it’s too easy and that is wrong honor should be earned and TBH WEXP shop now got few items to be interested of so better look at that, also remove items that are droppable in map and in DG I will list it down

Add to WEXP Shop

- Enhanced Safeguard (All)
- Armor and Weapon Scrolls (MCR, SSA, MSA, CRI)
- Perfect Core (All)
- (Nation War Costumes)

Or Add to “N” hotkey or In game Shop

Making this removed from drops may benefit the ones who go to war and also will make the market more lively.

The purpose of this is to add difficulty yes you heard it right, so there is no more I’m bored nothing to do kind of thing making things difficult is good but can also benefit the new ones, I’m just a player that just wanted to play but also care about the server, the reason is I like here that’s why I’m giving what I can share to help and rebuild our community if I have given that chance to test things out just to help I can do but I’m just a normal player this is all I can do for now, I hope for the best that this server will have more people to come and join, I know the staffs hard work will pay off in the end lastly for those who love this server stop complaining now share your thoughts in a right way, that’s all MORE POWER OGN.

WELL THIS SUGGESTION IS ONE OF THE GOOD THAT I HAVE READ, SPECIALLY THE "WAR" CATEGORY. JUST PUT SOME COOLDOWNS ON SOME POTS WHILE ON WAR. I THINK IT WILL MAKE THIS SERVER MORE BALANCED.

Last edited:
Sir Cykros i think the attk of the blade and katana where swap..pls try to check it sir.. tnx

Dunno if it was something effectively "wanted" but all the item prices when sold to npc got reduced to basically 0...this way farming pure alz is way too difficult for me, if need some reasons why I think this point should be changed into how it was before, many newbies are having hard time getting enough alz to buy some items they need, and if this update was meant to be friendly mainly towards newbies imo this point is a MUST to change..but then again if u have strong arguments to change this please explain :D

P.S. If want an example when a newbie start and has not enough money to buy first skills, he /she usually were directed to NF to grind and sell some trash items, but now it tales like ages and it's not even worth to go there I guess xD

^ This.
Economy is already broken since you can't sell anything for a good amount of alz and you take out the only thing bringing a decent alz income doable from both gearless/geared players :\ (and yes it was intended since they're obsessed with making things as simliar to official as they can rofl ... as if everything is perferct there meh)

Hi Admins/GM

I'd like to give a feedback about the latest update that we had.
  • About the re-balance system, yes I like the changes for new player like me because when I tried the TG before the update changes it's like I feel like a mob/monster that get killed in 2-3 Skills though I am using +15 Zwei Set (FS) and +15 Chaos Weapon and I feel that the money I put in the game was useless.
  • for a PVE person like me, what I noticed first was the selling value of the dropped items in Nostalgia Forest was reduced, now it's hard to farm alz and we don't have any source of making alz except for selling cores you get in dungeons but in order to do that you need to look for a buyer of those cores to get alz unlike the dropped items in NF is instant ALZ. Yes I know that we are just matching the prices on the latest update on official server but the thing is we don't have that much player yet. I would agree to changes that you made but please give us an alternate method to farm alz because when you reached the 200+ mark on redeem the value of each redeem is too high and getting the Potion of Luck on Redeem is not 100%.
  • About the Vcoins system I noticed that just dancing in town e.i. BI for couple of hours doesn't give you any Vcoins at all.
Thank you.

Kindest Regards,

About the Vcoins system I noticed that just dancing in town e.i. BI for couple of hours doesn't give you any Vcoins at all.

Hello Kirigaya Kazuto!

Thank you for the feedback. I would just like to clarify that the vCoins system is different from the T-Point system. Our server doesn't have the T-Point system so you do not get any premium currency by just being in-game. vCoins stands for Vote Coins, in order for you to obtain vCoins, you have to vote for our server which is available in the Redemption site. By doing so, you get premium hours and vCoins to spend on the vCoin shop.

Voting for the server is optional but highly encouraged. You can vote every 12 hours and get 70 vCoins everyday.
If you're one of the top voters of the month, you can get a good amount of eCoins and Unique Elements too!

Here is a picture of what the vote page in the website look like:

L2fGoBB.png

We are still working towards fixing a lot of stuff in the server so please do kindly wait for the updates.
Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Hi Admins/GM

I'd like to give a feedback about the latest update that we had.
  • About the re-balance system, yes I like the changes for new player like me because when I tried the TG before the update changes it's like I feel like a mob/monster that get killed in 2-3 Skills though I am using +15 Zwei Set (FS) and +15 Chaos Weapon and I feel that the money I put in the game was useless.
  • for a PVE person like me, what I noticed first was the selling value of the dropped items in Nostalgia Forest was reduced, now it's hard to farm alz and we don't have any source of making alz except for selling cores you get in dungeons but in order to do that you need to look for a buyer of those cores to get alz unlike the dropped items in NF is instant ALZ. Yes I know that we are just matching the prices on the latest update on official server but the thing is we don't have that much player yet. I would agree to changes that you made but please give us an alternate method to farm alz because when you reached the 200+ mark on redeem the value of each redeem is too high and getting the Potion of Luck on Redeem is not 100%.
  • About the Vcoins system I noticed that just dancing in town e.i. BI for couple of hours doesn't give you any Vcoins at all.
Thank you.

Kindest Regards,
Instead of farming Nostalgia Forest, you all can farm Hazardous Valley (Hard) aswell for cores, i earn 2b+ a day thanks to the prices of the cores. (Just a tip).

Instead of farming Nostalgia Forest, you all can farm Hazardous Valley (Hard) aswell for cores, i earn 2b+ a day thanks to the prices of the cores. (Just a tip).
now that you said that there will be lots of player will at HvH and the core price will drop..hahaha

now that you said that there will be lots of player will at HvH and the core price will drop..hahaha
I'm glad i was able to help then, those prices depends all on how many players buy them.

Hello,

I have a suggestion on the epaulet set effects

Suggest Set Effects Values
  • Palladium Frame Epaulet of Fighter
    • 2 Set Effects
      • Attack = 50
      • Sword Skill Amp = 7%
    • 4 Set Effects
      • Attack = 70
      • Sword Skill Amp =10%
  • Palladium Frame Epaulet of Sage
    • 2 Set Effects
      • Magic Attack =50
      • Magic Skills Amp = 7%
    • 4 Set Effects
      • Magic Attack = 70
      • Magic Skill Amp = 10%
  • Palladium Frame Epaulet of Guardian
    • 2 Set Effects
      • Critical Rate = 4%
      • Max Critical Rate = 4%
    • 4 Set Effects
      • Critical Rate = 7%
      • Max Critical Rate = 7%

Its just an idea on how the Palladium Epaulet Set Effects works and will apply to all classes. I don't know the values/options on the lower ranks epaulets but it can be adjusted if approved right? :))

I'm aware of that the other players might disagree with my idea because of the rebalancing on each classes on-going but still I'll give it a shot.

Thank you.

Regards,

Hello,

I have a suggestion on the epaulet set effects

Suggest Set Effects Values
  • Palladium Frame Epaulet of Fighter
    • 2 Set Effects
      • Attack = 50
      • Sword Skill Amp = 7%
    • 4 Set Effects
      • Attack = 70
      • Sword Skill Amp =10%
  • Palladium Frame Epaulet of Sage
    • 2 Set Effects
      • Magic Attack =50
      • Magic Skills Amp = 7%
    • 4 Set Effects
      • Magic Attack = 70
      • Magic Skill Amp = 10%
  • Palladium Frame Epaulet of Guardian
    • 2 Set Effects
      • Critical Rate = 4%
      • Max Critical Rate = 4%
    • 4 Set Effects
      • Critical Rate = 7%
      • Max Critical Rate = 7%

Its just an idea on how the Palladium Epaulet Set Effects works and will apply to all classes. I don't know the values/options on the lower ranks epaulets but it can be adjusted if approved right? :))

I'm aware of that the other players might disagree with my idea because of the rebalancing on each classes on-going but still I'll give it a shot.

Thank you.

Regards,
About the palladium guardian absolutely NO rate and max rate. As it is a guardian one, I had better put resist set effect, maybe like resist dmg/rate and resist amp.

ok if you only have a decent set.. wizard in Limitless starter set cant even las..t you could finish it but it could take a while and you have to invests so many pots -.-

NF is actually better in farming.. -.- could do 500m for an hour -.-

So prices for npced stuff are fair now (could be even better but they're fine even like this).Some weaps still need adjustements but you fixed some other so np.About synergies im fine w/o the custom ones (altho only bullet of opness was the problematic one) but you really had to allign the other ones with the retail ? It's fine for nearly all but as a wi for example couldn't you make Concentrate Spell with 15% amp instead of 10% ? It was 30% damage so would be fair :/ and also Resistance Blockade give it more damage it went from -25% to -10% and -100 def .. a bit too nerfed imo.About fb/fs ones did you put something to replace penetration/damage reduction effects or you simply left them w/o those ? Asking only because it's fine even w/o anything so don't overdo it with your custom stuff if you're gonna add something as replacement.Decent up all in all
(still don't like that i'll have to change my weap just becasue you suddenly realized orbs are orbs and crystals are crystals lol same goes for cd craft values and the new set effects but meh :think:)

Dear GM, after update part 4 first i tell u selle weapon type cek this capture

in game what we get??
u change type selle in this update?? of bug??
cek my capture

u know slincer is katana??

cek again this capture

Maelstrom is blade, now u change katananananananana lake a song in BI
what wrong in this server??
updates like this that make a lot of disappointed players.
eventually the server will lose a lot of players
I represent of the player that can not chat here

Please stand by, there must be something wrong on the notes I have saved.
I will figure this out and update the client.
And please give feedback in a proper way, you don't have to be offensive or frustrated, we are humans and we can do mistakes.

EDIT: The client was patched and the weapons are now as they were before (referring to their type)

Last edited:
Admin if u like balance the server just make like official server.....each part eq 14amp or 8amp....im sure that really balance....the way u like the balance....

Admin if u like balance the server just make like official server.....each part eq 14amp or 8amp....im sure that really balance....the way u like the balance....
we cant remove the 3 slotted items that players already have, they worked for the "extra" slots so we are going to leave them for PVE but compensate them in PvP with the set effects ;)

Sir balance the stats of each character pls.. as what ive notice FS here have high attack compared to official server.. high attack and deff with bonus CDI on buff is quite OP..Fs shoud have the the lowest attack among all character since FS has the highest deff among all characters..

attk WA = < attk BL = < Magic attk WI < attk FB < magic atk Fa < attk FS

Sir balance the stats of each character pls.. as what ive notice FS here have high attack compared to official server.. high attack and deff with bonus CDI on buff is quite OP..Fs shoud have the the lowest attack among all character since FS has the highest deff among all characters..

attk WA = < attk BL = < Magic attk WI < attk FB < magic atk Fa < attk FS

Lol try to go war who's OP fs OP?
WA and FS is just like 100+ def diff and WA has highest HP and ATK now say to me whos OP Stop Joking Let the admin do the work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner