Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Prepare for major gameplay changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Sellenia map Boss got bug Admin go check....At capella site 1st boss sellenia can lock forever until die

Dear Gms and Admins , here I want to give my feedback about current gamplay :

1st , about nation war . From what I see now , everyone is almost immortal . Why ? Infinite amount of speed pots , low hp and run , comeback with full hp . It's a joke . Not forget about super spammer odds . Some player I see like to abuse odd circle to steal base . For example they just spam odd until they positioning their character and get ready to steal base when guardian low hp . It's pure joke when u use some afford to dmg the guardian and some guy just steal em like a boss . Seriously speed pots and odd circle ruin the joy of nation war . Please drastically increase cooldown of odd circle and maybe lower the duration of speed pots , also increase the cooldown .

2nd , about class . So far about the rate , you done a good job . Now it's fair some class like fb and fs now have thier advantage in rate like normal . But one more thing you need to balance is , warrior class . It's kinda joke you know have high defense and high attack . Warrior should have the highest defense but abit low att . Try check NW , Bm2 WA wreck Bm3 FA . It's kinda joke , now many high end gear start to build WA and take the advantage of this . Please balance this out .

3rd , please make relic weapon auto 2 slot unextend like sellenia one . So people don't need waste thier ecoins to buy the craftman , especially for newbies .

4th , we players will happy if you can balance the amp and cdi . So player can choose thier build , not everyone use amp set and wait for some luckiness to win pvp . Like I mention before reduce the amp , not increase the RSA . Increasing the RSA making cdi more useless than before as CDI already have abit low amp and now , CDI is some kind of jokes . You reduce the CDI , I would suggest reduce the amp too . Example , now cdi reduced 8% each craft . Why not amp reduce to 5% or 6% . Not forget to remove the RSA bonus on set bonus .

Thanks for reading my feedback . Hope you could fix this and bring joy to player .

Last edited:
About the NW that is supposed to be, low HP and run, a FB with unmove would solve the case :) about the rest I also asked for a equip which there are 1 craft and 3 slots, like this people would choose their own build as you also said. Maybe the relic weapons can be adjusted. By the way thanks for your feedback :)

Yeah , I just want this server have a good gameplay both PVE and PVP . About that running stuff , I don't complain about they running . I just complain about the speed pots . Running using dash and fade , its normal . Running using speed pots , almost all player , its like fast forward NW LoL . Hope admins could fix this . So the speed pots would be an extra item not a must item to get if you want to be good at war . Have a good gaming OGN'ers :D

We can somehow put a cool down time for those potions like 3-5 minutes

Better remove the pots if its not ok. 3 to 5 mins cooldown is just a sick joke. Well i understand what other people are going through especially if they cant buy the potion or they already finish their stacks like someone i know from procs. Hehe. Just saying though.
If you cannot have them, comment and remove them. Simple as that.

Yeah , 5 minutes would be nice . Since the duration 60 sec . Not forget about the odd circle too . I think the tg would be balance if these pots , amp and cdi and WA class fix :D:D

Hades why do we have to remove them if they are not costumized items? Even official have those potions so why should we delete them? We can better put a cool down time duration to avoid spam users. Same can be applied to ODDS

Why if it's have a cooldown tho , its not like if don't have that item you totally dead lol . Maybe learn how to use dash and fade :giggle::giggle:

Hades why do we have to remove them if they are not costumized items? Even official have those potions so why should we delete them? We can better put a cool down time duration to avoid spam users. Same can be applied to ODDS

Yeah , totally agree . Did you even play official ? Lol =))=))

Let's be organized, shall we? :)
1) I/WE will fight for Speed pots with duration of 15-20 secs like before this 60 secs one + 2-3 mins cool down; odd circle 3-5 mins cooldown;
2) All classes are equal in terms of armors/weapons/BMs it is hard to work on a single class and try to reduce add things, is very delicate, admins will see (if WA will be like FA is now)
3) Relics weapons are for a long time like this, I think is the time to modify them since many of you really want this, depends now :)
4) About the reduction of amp on palladium; it is simple, it is impossible -> imagine Eins Frame with 34% amp will crush palladium with 29%((7x7x7)craftx8(slot)), imagine if would be a lower craft value; they can't be modified this way, simple; transforming them in 10% craft amp+3 slot is again not an option ... I don't see the problem in having 2 sets, one for PVE and one for PVP/War; all you have to change is helm and weapons for this :) obviously there are players with 2 type of armors 1 full amp and 1 with mcr in slot :)
We will put all these in discussion, don't worry ;) We also have something on our heads and that is Halloween Event so things will be adjusted in time :D
Hades Removing the pots is an option but you know that the ones that players already have will never be removed ... we can transform them in limited offer at one point, we will see :) potions from vCoins shop are kind of easy to get; you receive 150 vCoins a day if you vote constantly ;)

Let's be organized, shall we? :)
1) I/WE will fight for Speed pots with duration of 15-20 secs like before this 60 secs one + 2-3 mins cool down; odd circle 3-5 mins cooldown;
2) All classes are equal in terms of armors/weapons/BMs it is hard to work on a single class and try to reduce add things, is very delicate, admins will see (if WA will be like FA is now)
3) Relics weapons are for a long time like this, I think is the time to modify them since many of you really want this, depends now :)
4) About the reduction of amp on palladium; it is simple, it is impossible -> imagine Eins Frame with 34% amp will crush palladium with 29%((7x7x7)craftx8(slot)), imagine if would be a lower craft value; they can't be modified this way, simple; transforming them in 10% craft amp+3 slot is again not an option ... I don't see the problem in having 2 sets, one for PVE and one for PVP/War; all you have to change is helm and weapons for this :) obviously there are players with 2 type of armors 1 full amp and 1 with mcr in slot :)
We will put all these in discussion, don't worry ;) We also have something on our heads and that is Halloween Event so things will be adjusted in time :D
Hades Removing the pots is an option but you know that the ones that players already have will never be removed ... we can transform them in limited offer at one point, we will see :) potions from vCoins shop are kind of easy to get; you receive 150 vCoins a day if you vote constantly ;)

Agree with all of this , except the amp part . Maybe they could make chaos with 3 slot like Filippo said . So we could customize our set ;);) . Example , if they change this . Who got option more than two , the craft will be that one . Means , if you got 20 amp helm 7 CRI option the helm witll be 10 amp craft . If the helm 24 CDI craft 10 amp craft , the item will be 20 CDI craft :rofl::rofl:

Out of the topic , when the Halloween event . :D:D

Halloween event will be worked on when Cykros will come back

AceOfHearts Why do I say the armors can't be touched for the moment ... The overall idea is a great one but:
To craft 1 armor it takes a very long time - 40 uniques + material cores; if we decide to remake them in 1 craft + 3 slot, believe people will rise up and will show us that after all that time spent they have to do it again and farm amp scrolls for each armor+ maybe MCR scroll again; it is not necessary a long time spent but some people will "complain" about it, it is just how I see things and is not my decision ;)
For me personally it won't be such a disturbing but for other ppl might be :)

People are indeed "immortal" in nw but not for pots/odds (which really do break the whole war concept as well) it's because everyone have too much hp/def/amp resist :| seriously there was me and this fa a couple of days ago and in like 40 mins of war we couldn't kill each other lmao ... simply too many hits needed and when someone is low on hp just running away (of course he was spamming those stupid pots as if there was no tomorrow lol) refill himself and you start again meh.Don't get it wrong tho this is still better than the previous crap where people were 2-3 hit killing each other but still needs to be adjusted also will this "official have it so it's fine" ever end ? Once again official isn't flawless just because they have something it doesn't mean it's fine to have it here ... people running around with 999 stacks of odds/pots kill the concept of a war be it here or there.

I don't see wa being op as well and not even close to a fa under any aspect tbh.And no wa shouldn't have highest def that belongs to fs (and it's like that even now) and since they didn't touch the stats table it's like a pure ep8 where wa gets exactly same base atk of a fa from stats (0.3 per point) if anything the problem is the opposite with fa getting too much xD

Amp/cd craft values on chaos are simply wrong said it 50 times so far but guess people are fine with going amp all the way meh

About relics im fine if they make it like selle but keep in mind that even now they're the best weaps quality/price wise so dunno.

Oh about halloween if you do a copy-cat of the last year one remember the shitstorm potions brought ... learn from your mistakes for once xD

Try check NW , Bm2 WA wreck Bm3 FA . It's kinda joke , now many high end gear start to build WA and take the advantage of this
Gimme a strong WA can do it with my FA ?
----
And WA is the class have highest att not def....Def is FS :rofl:

Last edited:
I don't agree in making it to mid rate server, why people play this game because it a high rate private server and changing it to mid rate server is totally pointless, for sure many players (especially the new gamers) will go out and find another high rate server, making new characters to 130? and leveling up will be hard, oh come on. this is not really a high rate server anymore,and also splitting the war? there is not enough players in this game and you still thinking of splitting? LOL , just make changes in crafting, and add new features to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner