Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Prepare for major gameplay changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol try to go war who's OP fs OP?
WA and FS is just like 100+ def diff and WA has highest HP and ATK now say to me whos OP Stop Joking Let the admin do the work
tell me bro is ok that OP have high attk and high deff? or maybe you did nit notice how OP the of FS when they Crit during PVP its supose to be balance bro.. maybe you are an Fs and dont want to be nerf right? i can even show you an SS of stas of FS on official server compare to other characters..
test you damage on the mobs and compare to BL of Fs damage deal much higher to the mobs compare to BL then there is something wrong with the stats.. remember Bl has the highest damage output in the Game you even research that in google bro..

tell me bro is ok that OP have high attk and high deff? or maybe you did nit notice how OP the of FS when they Crit during PVP its supose to be balance bro.. maybe you are an Fs and dont want to be nerf right? i can even show you an SS of stas of FS on official server compare to other characters..
test you damage on the mobs and compare to BL of Fs damage deal much higher to the mobs compare to BL then there is something wrong with the stats.. remember Bl has the damage output in the Game

SS to prove what? i know they are updating this server based only in official but not official like and it cannot be coz we are not updated also the value of items here are diff than official and official has many aspects to deal with, and FS is crit type ever since cabal started if you dont know since ep1

before judging FS look other classes youre being too much 1 sided saying balance all but to cover the fact that you just wanted to nerf FS compare the stats of FS and WA if you just focusing on just the "HIGHEST DEF" then you have a problem

we cant remove the 3 slotted items that players already have, they worked for the "extra" slots so we are going to leave them for PVE but compensate them in PvP with the set effects ;)

Sir Admin....make back sellenia m attk or attk like before....because sellenia cant shared like chaos weapon....every sellenia weapon for they own classes only....

SS to prove what? i know they are updating this server based only in official but not official like and it cannot be coz we are not updated also the value of items here are diff than official and official has many aspects to deal with, and FS is crit type ever since cabal started if you dont know since ep1

before judging FS look other classes youre being too much 1 sided saying balance all but to cover the fact that you just wanted to nerf FS compare the stats of FS and WA if you just focusing on just the "HIGHEST DEF" then you have a problem
WA do have high attk and high deff but do they have Bonus CDI? can they cast there skill or the cast deley of there skill are fast as FS,BL,FB,WI, and FA?. FS has the highest "BONUS CDI IN GAME" and has the highs deff also its not proportionate if they also have HIGH attk...i do know that the server items are not the same with the official servers item but do you think they should change the base stas on every char? if they will change it, it will only ruin the balance of damage in each character.. no mater what item yo will use if the gap of the base stats on every character where balance the end stats of every char will the same..the base stats on the official server is the proper stats in each character to maintain the balance

We will also work on the skills and class base stats.
On this episode the gap between each class is to high.
We must adjust it ;) and we will
Just try to avoid flaming and work/think in a group so we can make the best choices.

WA do have high attk and high deff but do they have Bonus CDI? can they cast there skill or the cast deley of there skill are fast as FS,BL,FB,WI, and FA?. FS has the highest "BONUS CDI IN GAME" and has the highs deff also its not proportionate if they also have HIGH attk...i do know that the server items are not the same with the official servers item but do you think they should change the base stas on every char? if they will change it, it will only ruin the balance of damage in each character.. no mater what item yo will use if the gap of the base stats on every character where balance the end stats of every char will the same..the base stats on the official server is the proper stats in each character to maintain the balance

LOL you just based that on PVP and PVE dmg did you face FS on TG? you feel FS OP there?

Just to make your mind clear ONE QUESTION

If FS is OP Here why the server population is a majority of FA's now tell me

We will also work on the skills and class base stats.
On this episode the gap between each class is to high.
We must adjust it ;) and we will
Just try to avoid flaming and work/think in a group so we can make the best choices.

I apologize sir if i say things that are not MENT to, but i think if someone is too one sided on things ill speak what i want. ty for your understanding

LOL you just based that on PVP and PVE dmg did you face FS on TG? you feel FS OP there?

Just to make your mind clear ONE QUESTION

If FS is OP Here why the server population is a mojority of FA's now tell me

the server is a High rate it means you can get the item easily and you can complete your item fast that means most of the players will focus on PVP or War right? and can you see FA do PVP in BI against an FS? there are lots of FA in the server its only because of the speed pots rage character in TG with speed pots in really good..

the server is a High rate it means you can get the item easily and you can complete your item fast that means most of the players will focus on PVP or War right? and can you see FA do PVP in BI against an FS? there are lots of FA in the server its only because of the speed pots rage character in TG with speed pots in really good..

i ask you the question but you fail to answer, you just leading things to other topic, do you see many fs now adays? how FA pvp them? you'll see in these days WA will be many then you say again FS is OP lol , can't argue with you anymore if you dont understand you still focusing on one aspect but not as a whole. the funny thing i ask myself maybe the reason you wanted to get FS nerf coz you got rekt good by an FS, sad FS maybe if that is other class then youll be posting nerf WA, nerf WI etc etc , this is done you cant understand? deal with it.

i ask you the question but you fail to answer, you just leading things to other topic, do you see many fs now adays? how FA pvp them? you'll see in these days WA will be many then you say again FS is OP lol , can't argue with you anymore if you dont understand you still focusing on one aspect but not as a whole. the funny thing i ask myself maybe the reason you wanted to get FS nerf coz you got rekt good by an FS, sad FS maybe if that is other class then youll be posting nerf WA, nerf WI etc etc , this is done you cant understand? deal with it.

yeah i get rekt by an FS before when CRI and MCR effect on the set where not remove but still i can manage to win..then let me ask you is proper if WI and FA cant win against an FS during PVP? don't bother to answer cos this is done..hahaha

If you guys continue to discuss this subiect again I am afraid you could win a forum account ban -_- so please stop this nonsense :)

yeah i get rekt by an FS before when CRI and MCR effect on the set where not remove but still i can manage to win..then let me ask you is proper if WI and FA cant win against an FS during PVP? don't bother to answer cos this is done..hahaha

If you dont know FA can win now on FS unlike the chances before the update are getting better to balance things no need for these things :) just wait the admins for their update for this matter :)

Im a FA but now i can win sword class in pvp, not like before i lose 100% :giggle:
In TG, FA still have power even removed OP synegies

How about try it on same build not using EOG and both FA and FS are using EOF and EOS or Both FA and FS use EOG and same bike build.. :)

Last edited:
cant you make an unbind system sir? .. where u can unbind item even its on inventory?

Please make relic weapon instant 2 slot after craft , so we don't need unbind it .

iReca you can not unbind/bind your items from your inventory; the only way is to wear them, only this way the system sees them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner