Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Reason StormyLegends Take A Break .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvee

The Evil
Contributor
Registered
Hello , please bring back the drop rate like before . Potion of Honour and Redeem Coins all at Arcane Trace , and dungeon entry at Nostalgia forest , also please remove craps drop (Sigmetal etc) at Nostalgia Forest . My friends and I kinda disappointed with these changes . Again this is private server , please bring back the old drop rate method . Until now , my team (who make procyon and TG alive) will take break from this server until these drop rate especially potion of honour fix . We will check time to time and hope you guys make changes until now TG will be one sided .

I understand the feelings of this being changed can be stressful, but this sounds more like a boycott to me.
If there is anything we can do for you, you will hear it directly from the admin once he reviews this and comes back with an reply.

I mean, why do you want all this to be returned? Do you have any reasons?
Potion of Honor and Redeem Coins we're reduced due to the market prices and the items becoming too common / easy to get i believe.

My friends and I play this server not because only to play war , we do 6 character daily everyday non skip . We like to make other class , want to test the gameplay but guess what 3 new chars full chaos and H.Rank 16 below . This is mine only , I didn't mention about my friends character , some want try MFS etc but now he lost his mood to build it already . Thou guess what near one hour , not even close to up 1 level h.rank unlike before . I don't spend all my time just to sit Arcane Trace 24/7 to up all my character . So for now , you know why we less active now . The drop rate now is totally disappointment , because if you want keep Drop rate like this , you should increase wexp gain to 540 etc like other server . Now it's just like normal server . Even global server now got 250x exp , wexp gain etc w/o using blessing bead . So overall , it's not boycott , but it's just disappointment . We're not like other player who like dance in BI and donate to get items . Hope there's no flaming or unsatisfy people here cause , me as leader just give feedback about my team . TY and Happy Gaming All .

My friends and I play this server not because only to play war , we do 6 character daily everyday non skip . We like to make other class , want to test the gameplay but guess what 3 new chars full chaos and H.Rank 16 below . This is mine only , I didn't mention about my friends character , some want try MFS etc but now he lost his mood to build it already . Thou guess what near one hour , not even close to up 1 level h.rank unlike before . I don't spend all my time just to sit Arcane Trace 24/7 to up all my character . So for now , you know why we less active now . The drop rate now is totally disappointment , because if you want keep Drop rate like this , you should increase wexp gain to 540 etc like other server . Now it's just like normal server . Even global server now got 250x exp , wexp gain etc w/o using blessing bead . So overall , it's not boycott , but it's just disappointment . We're not like other player who like dance in BI and donate to get items . Hope there's no flaming or unsatisfy people here cause , me as leader just give feedback about my team . TY and Happy Gaming All .
We do not force players to stay to the server, but we are open for suggestions that we are able to perform with the current changes.
There will always be some changes and updates that you may or may not like, so for that you should still be able to gain honor and w.exp from the current changes, you can still do dungeons, grinding and TG's it might just take a little bit longer.

I honestly like most of the update but the only thing I hate about the update is the unnecessary drops inside Nostalgia Forest (SigM/Tera pieces). I already shared my thoughts on the original thread so I won't do it again here.

so for that you should still be able to gain honor and w.exp
really???..from what i see, you can gain 198 wexp max even u score 1k+ at TG:rolleyes:
what is current wexp exchange rate at pl? total crap ryt. not even worth to exchange

you can still do dungeons, grinding and TG's it might just take a little bit longer.
i dare you to do this to get max honor...let see how long u take to max 1 char

happy gaming:)

who can reach max honor with doing dungeons and tg? hahahahahahahahahaha even in official it take 1 year or more lol

who can reach max honor with doing dungeons and tg? hahahahahahahahahaha even in official it take 1 year or more lol
As I said earlier this is private server , if they want make like official , might as well we play official which have more player and less cancerious player . You have the point , meh grinding H.Rank on dungeons , maybe some psycho maniac will do it . Thou with current wexp gain and H.Point exchange rate , better I use the wexp to change to uniques or BB200 which far more valuable as I stated above , we want to try the gameplay of other class . If it took too long to complete a char then imagine how long it took to complete 3 char ? Maybe some didn't even care about these changes cause they manage to reach H.Rank 20 before these disappointment update .

You can fully acquire your Honor 20 Rank with 50 - 70k wexp (If I remember correctly) (which would take an estimated amount of 1 and a half year in this server, estimated), 2 and a half year (estimated) in Official Server (if you always go to war like 6 times in a day and that's 2/6/10 in the morning and evening, that takes you an estimated amount of 1 year and 9 months to 2 years, without any War Beads).

Would you spend your 50 - 70k war exp for honor points or exchange it for U.Es? That's 140x U.E.

Last edited:
Yeah why ? You got problem with that ? 1day BB200 could give u more than 1.5 k ECoins . Even if uniques much better , because thou I just want try the gameplay of other class , PVP , TG , ETC . At the end , I still play the class I like the most right , and what happen to other character ? Being a dummy doing dungeon quest ? Meh .....

Yeah why ? You got problem with that ? 1day BB200 could give u more than 1.5 k ECoins . Even if uniques much better , because thou I just want try the gameplay of other class , PVP , TG , ETC . At the end , I still play the class I like the most right , and what happen to other character ? Being a dummy doing dungeon quest ? Meh .....

Don't flame. All I'm saying in my previous post is I would rather spend WarExp on U.E instead of Honor Points. I don't have a problem with what you said, I'm merely agreeing with you on this. You sound angry ffs. Freaking annoyed me, sorry. -_-

Sorry my mistake , didn't understand . I didn't flame , its just me and my friend's lose appetite to play already . I try to stay , but most my friends taking break . Tell you what , doing solo Dungeon Quest for 4 char , solo sellenia boss , meh , it's too bored . This mmorpg thou . It's best to play with friend's . With current PoH , not mentioning Dungeon Entry droprate now . Im fine with RC now , but others just crap . Thou I spend near 3 k Ecoins to build miraculous set . Guess what it's useless now 3 k Ecoins is big amount now it's just in my dummy char cause of the craps drop in NF , but did I complain about this ? No . If they could bring back PoH like before this and Dungeon Entry , I would really appreciate that . I think for now I will take a rest . But I will still play to help some my guildmates , do dungeon quest etc . Just not as active as before .

really???..from what i see, you can gain 198 wexp max even u score 1k+ at TG:rolleyes:
what is current wexp exchange rate at pl? total crap ryt. not even worth to exchange

i dare you to do this to get max honor...let see how long u take to max 1 char

happy gaming:)
Trust me i had worst ;) Wish you played that time where you only got 1 redeem cap per redeem to get a full set, times been worst.
A total of 256.000 w.exp might look as a lot of w.exp and waste of time for you, but wasn't that supposed to be cabal? To at least have to work on something?
or we just all want our honor ranks to be 20 in a week i guess, there could be different ways to be made to make the process maybe go faster, if you guys can give us ideas / suggestions which are for us possible to work on with the current changes

Trust me i had worst ;) Wish you played that time where you only got 1 redeem cap per redeem to get a full set, times been worst.
A total of 256.000 w.exp might look as a lot of w.exp and waste of time for you, but wasn't that supposed to be cabal? To at least have to work on something?
1. im not even said about grinding for set
2. all i said now is H.rank that is TOTAL CRAP, even honor points drop rate b4 i still cant max 1 char in 1 week(sometimes take 1-2 months) coz i cant online often. can u imagine how long will it take with current drop rate?
3. maximum no. of TG i can go daily is 2 times, 256,000 w.exp = 1293 times war(if i get 198 w.exp per war<<that is only win count)
1293 war = 646.5 days <-THAT IS ALMOST 2 YEARS. if like this, it will be better if i play on official zzz

1. im not even said about grinding for set
2. all i said now is H.rank that is TOTAL CRAP, even honor points drop rate b4 i still cant max 1 char in 1 week(sometimes take 1-2 months) coz i cant online often. can u imagine how long will it take with current drop rate?
3. maximum no. of TG i can go daily is 2 times, 256,000 w.exp = 1293 times war(if i get 198 w.exp per war<<that is only win count)
1293 war = 646.5 days <-THAT IS ALMOST 2 YEARS. if like this, it will be better if i play on official zzz

No, this is calculated through TG Rewards.
Total amount you need: 216.700 w.exp (sorry, my bad i've forgotten)
But you have to calculate it through exchanges, the amount of honor differs on each of the given rank so you'll earn more honor per exchange on higher rank. (which normally should)

Formula:
W.exp exchanges + W.exp exchanges = total of 2.167 W.exp exchanges
2.167 W.exp exchanges X 100 w.exp = 216.700 W.EXP needed for 2b honor from 0.

AND THIS IS ONLY FROM EXCHANGES, Excluding all the drops / pots and etc.

So the amount of time needed is already reduced by the amount of honor you get from exchanges but also by other ways: Alz bought Pots, Dropped pots, Dungeons, Blessing beads, Glory Potions and Guild members.

there could be different ways to be made to make the process maybe go faster, if you guys can give us ideas / suggestions which are for us possible to work on with the current changes
Or wait with patience for a Admin to review and reply later on to see if he can do something.

i make my first class HR20 during the opening on this server (FS-Kahootz) and take me 1 month to reach HR20,30-50k honour points will take 8-10 hours straight farming before. they increased it and i complain. nothing happened. they will do what they want so be it....the choice is yours ofc either you stay here or leave. funny thing they dont care if players will be disappointed or whatsoever
Totally agree with no doubt ....

Please don't start a flame war again kahootz, if we didnt care; why am i even talking here on the forum. Secondly you know that we do care to the people, players are free to give feedback and suggestion if it stay appropriate and respectful. Don't make me laugh.

Back on-topic
I'm hesitating to close this thread down due to the fact that this is kinda escalating and the fact AceOfHearts is asking for things to be brought back that we just removed/reduced, i do not believe that Cykros is looking forward to reverse everything back.

Maybe slightly in few parts.

instead of bringing the PoH back give people more insentive to run dungeons if they are more pve than pvp oriented, either have PoH drop from last chest in a dungeon or just increase the honor given when you complete the dungeon. wont fill the drop table and its a solution that most people proberbly can live with. Cykros should take that into consideration, see if its a possible thing to do.

Noctis plase observe every update you guys made how many players you gain and how many disappointed players you loose...
Even your major supporter Gyrd leave your server, you guys disappoint us big time!! anyways its useless arguing with you people. ive been with your team and i know how you guys think. you will keep doing what you guys want and keeps ignoring your loyal players till they leave.

you guys care about players??? ohh... very well said Noctis now check how many players online,anyways am just droppingby and cant hold into my grudge againts y'all when i read this post.

Ciao!

Yeah by rate me dumb is problem solve =)) , no one flame here hahaha , dude I once said it's either they remove POH and make wexp gain 3-4 times more than now , or edit the convertion rate and PL but guess what no one cares about that suggestion and plus decrease more the amout PoH , yeah this is cabal , but bro this is private server ;);), look around you man . Even MN cabal have PoH sell at shop for people reach H.Rank12 for accessories and continue with wexp as they gain 540 per war . Even got server make war every 2 hours . Look how many people online , yeah maybe you want play alone :) . I'm just saying this cause people around me complain about this too . If you doubt cykros wouldn't even look foward about this issue , tell u what , I have no doubt seeing player leave the door 1 by 1 :snooze::snooze: , go online and see by urself how many people online :) . Not even try to satisfy player , change the current POH to 5m per drop , or make 10 m POH drop at last chest in CA6 , or increase the exchange rate at PL . Not even trying LOL =))=))=))=)) , all you guy's do is asking people to get use to new things . No wonder old people quit then newbie play later 2-3 months quit then new newbie play =))=))=))=))=)) , thou go see the dungeon entry drop rate , it's usual ? =))=))=))=))=))=))=))=)) , even official dungeon entry 1 m below , special dungeon entry at NPC . Go see the entry now =))=))=)) .....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner