Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Reason StormyLegends Take A Break .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should know by now that all you did for your server is to fuck things up. We never see a raise on the number of players but instead it keeps on reducing. Because its fucked up.

I've made enough feedbacks and suggestions to help improve this server but most of it was ignored. They just want this server to keep on "fucking things up". Good job. You've reached your goal countless times.

Hahahahha.... most of our suggestion answered... if u guys think is necessary... lol why should we suggest if it not necessary .. what the point of suggestion by the customer suggestion reject by the supplier.. who the one who one to use if u think it like and factory consumption.. etc castomer ask this design and this data... but the supplier reject and make another type from the customer request .. do u think the customer will buy from the supplier?.. this just from my point of view.. ;)

They keep making what they want instead of what players want lol =)) , the point is that we want to play , not you lol , you keep making changes commonly and we players keep been ask to fit with the new changes . Plus you should make announce and poll , see how many people agree disagree instead of change without any announcement , that's how you manage things , cause the one who want to play is player not you ;)

Now seriously guys, what is this? Really, now when Christmas and New Year Parties are ongoing? What is wrong with you? I don't know how but many times you start a "war" like this on the most inappropiate moments ...
For now we are all enjoying the time as you all should ...
Things will change don't worry. How will be? Just w8 and see and if things remain the same after a new uptade then start this kind of threads, I don't encourage you to do all the time this lil mess but this lil mess is constructive at one point ;)
Idk why you say we are losing a lot of players, if i remember well, we had 100+ ppl online @ the PVP event; yes, maybe we "lost" some players after this update with drops but again I remind you, ITS ALSO CHRISTMAS!
Things don't change lightining fast as we all want sometimes but yes, maybe things are changing and going slow, but this is it for now. 2017 will bring interesting Things, I assure you :)
Please be more calculated everytime when you post, this is my advice for you all, or you will have many to lose ...
In the end, things will change I assure you but have patience till January and enjoy the Holidays! :)

Regards,

Last edited:
anyways its useless arguing with you people
hahahaha i like this...it feel like talking to the walls=))

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya we just give our feedback and our feel about this update but everytime we look like stupid cause the admin and mod got the power hahaha , no tolerating gg , everytime we force to accept things , see those suggestions list , all rejected might aswell delete the section and update like how u like :)

See all player here want some solution , only the staff defending , yet who want to play player or staff . If lost all player maybe u guys can play with each other ....

The newbies just here cause they're enjoying the pve without knowing the pvp part yet , "yet" ....

Tbh they have all the rights to give you harsh feedback .. accept it :| this mess was made on 10 dec today is 27 and most of us noticed immediatly the same problems and reported them pretty fast (after like a couple of days) yet meh over 2 weeks later and we're still there.Now ye sure it's Christmas so holidays for everyone bla bla bla but that's not the point,point is you had time (and still have of course) yet you're barely listening ..
To sums it up :
Review coins drop rate
Review poh drop rate and/or give people a decent (aka fast) way to farm their honor and for the 93846 time bear in your mind it's an H-I-G-H rates server (and this goes for loooots of things on whole server dunno if/when you'll ever get this lol)
Review entries drop rate
Review basic elements drop rate
Get rid of all those helm/weaps slotted with double rate they're seriously pointless
Get back to stuff dropping with empty slots or at most 1 slot filled with amp,let people decide what to put inside (if anything just leave the double amp slots on armors,that's fine)
Chaos Infinity drop table is pure nonsense review it (and while you're at it make the whole dungeon decent aka remove the 1hitko feature and balance mobs damage,it's a completely wasted dungeon atm)
Also reported a bug on drei items here http://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/new-drop-system-no-more-crap.3384/ not sure you noticed it so please recheck it

TL;DR it's pointless to ask for feedback each time if you're not even going to listen/read it.

Totally agree , it's called customer's right , cause we're the one who want to use it . It's like "Bro , why now your food is salty , before it's sweet" , then "Bro , now it's salty , you need accept it" Lol , do you think that customer will satisfy with that feedback ? GGWP ...

Tbh they have all the rights to give you harsh feedback .. accept it :| this mess was made on 10 dec today is 27 and most of us noticed immediatly the same problems and reported them pretty fast (after like a couple of days) yet meh over 2 weeks later and we're still there.Now ye sure it's Christmas so holidays for everyone bla bla bla but that's not the point,point is you had time (and still have of course) yet you're barely listening ..
To sums it up :
Review coins drop rate
Review poh drop rate and/or give people a decent (aka fast) way to farm their honor and for the 93846 time bear in your mind it's an H-I-G-H rates server (and this goes for loooots of things on whole server dunno if/when you'll ever get this lol)
Review entries drop rate
Review basic elements drop rate
Get rid of all those helm/weaps slotted with double rate they're seriously pointless
Get back to stuff dropping with empty slots or at most 1 slot filled with amp,let people decide what to put inside (if anything just leave the double amp slots on armors,that's fine)
Chaos Infinity drop table is pure nonsense review it (and while you're at it make the whole dungeon decent aka remove the 1hitko feature and balance mobs damage,it's a completely wasted dungeon atm)
Also reported a bug on drei items here http://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/new-drop-system-no-more-crap.3384/ not sure you noticed it so please recheck it

TL;DR it's pointless to ask for feedback each time if you're not even going to listen/read it.
We are going to improve the rates but please understand it is holidays for all of us. I will put your post right now in our plan for the next update.
What I ask from you is patience for the holidays to pass, 2017 will come with some great gameplay changes, for now enjoy the game without hackers and try to see the full half of the glass, we are doing all we can to provide a smooth experience in our server.

2017 will come with a remade redeem system and much more.

^ Np of course the last thing i expect/want is that you spend your holidays working on this lol just said that i can totally understand why several players are so upset.Looking forward for what you'll bring on the table.

^ Np of course the last thing i expect/want is that you spend your holidays working on this lol just said that i can totally understand why several players are so upset.Looking forward for what you'll bring on the table.
Glad to see you understand it, and as I said me and the team have already a private thread about the next changes and we noted your suggestions and most of them will be implemented :)

think outside of the box -.- do you know why they make things as they are .. coz they are preparing the server for the major update -.- why you guys are so simpleminded -.-

think outside of the box -.- do you know why they make things as they are .. coz they are preparing the server for the major update -.- why you guys are so simpleminded -.-
He already reply , you don't to reply here again to start new flame , it's high rate promising server , plus u new here , you don't know how things changes , simple minded ? Heh , very funny kid . Don't set fire here , we don't need it as you can see everything's will be settle as cool as possible ....

Thou cykros , I'm appreciate for your reply . I'll wait the next update , just next time before you make anything that will effect gameplay . Please make a poll and see people vote , see if player agree or not to avoid these kind of issue again , it will be easier for you too , just one time update as it all been agreed ...

1. You are new.
2. Don't talk big because you have little knowledge about the server and how many times it disappointed players.
3. Don't talk smooth because cykros is an admin. "Sip-sip ka"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner