Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Reason StormyLegends Take A Break .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we just stay on-topic please... and without calling people names. :think:

I don't know why they're flaming but Cykros has a point. They're celebrating Christmas and the upcoming New Year, ALL OF US are. So let them enjoy it first and don't give them too much stress. Now if you're going to call me names, insult me you're gonna waste your time. I am a newbie but at least have an open mind that we also have our own opinions and understands both ends because that's what newbies are here for, we also provide feedback not just you oldies/ veterans. All I can think of right now is just the same as what I've said in Cykros' update thread:

1. Return the usual drop rate for Dungeon Entries/ Redeem Coins in CA6 and NF.
  2. If my suggestion of making New Characters Honor Rank start at 11 is being declined then just increase WExp during TG and/ or bring back the usual rates of PoH on Arcane Trace or NF. Another method is you can create VCoin counterparts of PoH in a fair price (Ex. PoH Lv. 3 (499/ 500K honor) = 3 VCoins, just to give an idea.) OR, you can add the War Beads (50%/100%/200%

It's because the server before was easy-gaming for them due to its high rate as a private server. EOD B3F, Senillinea boss, POH, drop rates and other items was easy before but now it gets harder. Everything looks harder now and that's why they complaining.

I, also an old player here, lose interest on this game because as a DG player and a busy person, my only hobby before is to go EOD B3F only, solo or party with my playmate. But now it gets harder, I can't solo it and it's hard to invite players for party sometimes, just wasting my free time. A big changes on the items that I didn't like after the updates. But thanks to this server, I'd experienced everything that i'd never experienced on the official server.

1. You are new.
2. Don't talk big because you have little knowledge about the server and how many times it disappointed players.
3. Don't talk smooth because cykros is an admin. "Sip-sip ka"

How immature you are :D
that doesnt mean i look things differently than you are capable of.. that means you could say those things to me :D

1. Maybe im new from this server but.. im too old enough to watch other Pserver to die :D
2. you're the only one who thinks im talking big.. maybe i hit a nerve! :D
3. They say Thinkers are doers.. so no comment...

From my POV..
they're preparing the server from a major update.
imagine what would happen to players if they patch the major update without consulting US players?
BOOM! if they didn't like the Update its now Goodbye OGN..

what if they let us experience some parts of the major update.. and letting us what we think about the update?
and thats what they are doing... -.-
patching some parts of the major update and letting us say what we think about the update..

SO PLEASE? Use ur Damn Brain (ofc if you have)
Start Looking things differently... Start Looking From above not from the Bottom of the Well :D

He already reply , you don't to reply here again to start new flame , it's high rate promising server , plus u new here , you don't know how things changes , simple minded ? Heh , very funny kid . Don't set fire here , we don't need it as you can see everything's will be settle as cool as possible ....

im talking about Stormylegends guild -.-boycotting becoz of the changes made? so what does it mean to you?... im not setting fire. im just ending it in saying.. think ahead -.-

im talking about Stormylegends guild -.-boycotting becoz of the changes made? so what does it mean to you?... im not setting fire. im just ending it in saying.. think ahead -.-
Boycott ? Read the whole thread you lazy , dahelll you want ? We enter TG last time you even go out to prevent rape . We are end game player . Guess what activity should I do ? Waiting war every day ? Heh sorry not my type . Im preferring helping my downlings to achieve thier goal , thou all you think is about oh you boycott the helll dude oh this oh that , want jump into conclusion about my guild just because noctis mention it ? You're not even in my guild so you not even close to know what am I doing right now . Did you know me and higher rank player in guild were haunting key entries for our newbie to use ? Did you know sometimes I do more than 10 runs b3f even sometimes more than 15 times just to help our downlings do thier daily , helping them hunt rings , even I help my guild hunt merga rings , helping them build thier weapon by giving free relic weapon . Did you know about these ? We don't give AF about those war , this is private server and we want enjoy em . Thou , do you think its fun sit NF near 1 fking hour and not even ONE CA 1 entries drop and only 3 CA6 entry drop while my downling were asking , who have ca entries who have that , the thing is im getting bored you dumb who jump on conclusion . Before I was been inactive I was only doing boss haunting solo cause the total drop rate now is disappointing my friends leave to enjoy other game , cause WE ARE NOT SOME PEOPLE WHO LIKE DANCING AT BI . We even help each other farm POH , helping friends more than 5 hours at arcane trace just to see them reach thier goal , have you ever done these things ? So , you gtfo here if you don't know about my guild okay ? Im doing this for my guild friends , for my downlings . Even some of my downlings say want quit cause this server getting hard . And my friend and I trying my best to keep em here helping him dungeon . Thou u think , you would really care ? All you dumbfark know is oh loser boycott , oh noob procyon dont go war cause drop rate . So as I said cut the bullshit as cykros has reply here . I don't need you dumb fark to start new flame here . Don't ever say about my guild if you not even close to know us , pathetic kid ....

Hahaha new player act old nice... the effect not just for stormy legend it effect others guild and player too etc devaley nofear... and so on =)) u cancan see from 3 bar full now become 1 or less hahahhaa

Do i have to say it again with actions?

Be nice please.

I also told em no need cause more chaos , to badly these kind of people don't understand polite english ....

Don't let your frustation or emotions take over.
Remain calm and polite and we all can work together to fix this which is the main point, don't let me close a thread down AGAIN.

Sure , I'm trying to keep this issue as cool as possible , so for haters please mind ur own business and don't cause flame here ...

Acting high and almighty that long POST THOUGH Cool? :D and saying he doesn't want to flame WHAHAH...
sing... sing.. sing...
hitting a nerve is like Bulls eye hahah. i just said a word and wow :D very long post...

you should done this drop rate when the server started. its not appropriate when there are already lots of player who benefits the POH drop at AT..
for entry well i dont have much interest even if they make it low chance of droping since i only farm at B3F and HV since there is no rare drop in this server's DG aside from killian and rune...thats why this server dont fit to become a mid rate server..

This post has not use anymore since majority of the desired changes were made, also in the future when you make a suggestion please make the post title to be descriptive with what you are suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner