Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Rising Force - Balance of Power (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Dear players, welcome to the most important update ever done on our server.
First of all please understand that this will not be an easy update because it will change completely the characters skills and item build.

Until now the bonus of Def,Attack and Attack and Def Rates for attribute points were exactly like they were the time ep8 got released. Since then the characters changed a lot, skills were updated and items were added. But we need to do this step also. We need to change the way we get bonus stats from attribute points.

Please study the next table carefully and take in consideration your damage skills, buffs and gear when you build your character. It will have an important role in the class build. Don't compare the new damage and resist from characters with the ones you had until now, consider that you are playing cabal for the first time and you want to learn the best combination for your character to bring out the most damage and resist combination.

Stat-Distribution.png

Here are the original EP8 values so you can compare them.
2018-03-07 20_56_16-Class Attributes.xlsx - Excel.png

For those who are confused about what each class type should be, check this please
Character Classes and Specialities
The Warrior class is the typical melee sword-user. They use Force to brutally enhance their physical abilities. They possess the highest innate vitality or health value and their offensive skills are slow and powerful. Their equipment set is by default the highly-defensive Armour Set, metallic armours made of various materials and two-handed swords, either Great Swords or Daikatana. They possess many strengthening buff skills that can even further enhance their capabilities, including party-targeted buffs. Their primary attribute is Strength which enhances their physical attack value and their resistance.
Force Shielders are one of the two classes who have learned to materialize Force into a real weapon. By studying magic, they have gained the ability to visualize and create an Astral Shield, a relic which provides them with greater Defense. This class is the basic tank class which possesses the highest Defense of all classes and, when combined with its powerful damage-absorbing party skill, can effectively guard other party members from a high amount of damage. Force Shielders also possess a basic Healing skill, unlike all other classes save for the Force Archer. Their latter skills are also the most critical damaging techniques of all classes, making them both a good defender and attacker. Like the Force Blader, they are a hybrid Sword-Magic class. However, unlike the Force Blader who ultimately will have to develop both spheres to be able to use curses, the Force Shielder can truly specialize in only one area of expertise. A Sword Force Shielder will focus on the physical Sword skills and value brawling and critical damaging. In this case, they would value Strength and Dexterity for physical power and resistance. A Magic Force Shielder will focus on Magic skills, namely cannon-type targeted spells which value damage per second instead of high instant damage. They will rely on Dexterity and Intelligence for strength, resistance and dodge. The class can also be hybridized to fully utilise its complete potential, commonly making use of paralysing Magic skills when fighting against the environment. Their arsenal is by default the Armour Set, a Blade and a Crystal, counterpart to the Orb, though it can depend on the type of specialization taken if the player so chooses.
The Force Blader class is themed as a magic swordsman. They use Force to empower their blade arts and have developed unique debuff skills that no other class possesses. Although they can use targeted cannon-type magic skills to fight, their sword skills are the strongest, their magic affinity being demonstrated only in their Force-imbued Sword skills. Their most powerful attacks are also enchanted with curses, causing negative handicapping effects on their targets alongside damage itself. Because they evenly nurture all three of the main attributes, they are both the most flexible and most time-consuming class to develop. Their equipment is by default the balanced Battle Set, a protective suit made of many different kinds of fibers, a Katana and an Orb. Their complexity in the use of curse skills makes them a class best for advanced players.
Force Archers are a variation of Wizards who prefer to manipulate rather than amplify Force. Because of this, their skills have a lesser area of effect in comparison to the Wizard's skills but, in contrast, their damage is more precise, more accurate and with a higher critical hit rate. They visualize and create a weapon in a way similar to the Force Shielder, which is the Astral Bow; this weapon enhances their accuracy and critical rate. They also possess the highest attack range of all classes, even higher than that of a Wizard. Unique to this class, they possess supportive magic such as powerful single-target and party Healing skills, as well as many useful buffs, especially some used on new players alongside the Wizard's. Their skills have the fastest casting time of all, giving them a high damage per second value. Force Archers value Intelligence and Dexterity, both for magical power and dodging, as well as the balanced Battle Set and dual Crystals.
The Blader class is a fast sword-user melee class known for its enhanced dodging and accuracy, as well as the speed of its skills. They use Force to enhance both their dexterity and strength, giving them more flexibility than a Warrior. Unlike warriors, however, they possess only two party-enhancing strengthening skills; as such relying more often on their individual strengths even when in a party, namely their damage output and critical hit rate. Their equipment includes by default the Martial Set, a lightweight kimono-styled cloth which favours Defense Rate, or evasion, as well as a Blade and a Katana, or two swords of only one type if the player is so inclined.
The third class is the Wizard and it is the basic magic-user. They use Force to amplify the power of the elements around them akin to what a Warrior does to its own strength. Their primary attribute is Intelligence which raises their magical attack power. They possess several buff skills that can affect not only themselves but any other friendly targets they choose, as well as many party buffs. Some of these skills are well known, namely the most basic ones which increase Health or Defense and are usually performed on newcomers to aid them in their initial progress. Their skills have a powerful damage output; however, they have one particular difference from melee classes, which is their area of effect, or AoE. While melee classes deal high damage to lesser enemies with the same skill, Wizards disperse their damage through the highest area possible for all classes. Combined with the paralysing capability of all of their strongest skills, Wizards are crucial for controlling masses of enemies. Their main disadvantage is their lower Defense; still, this can be tactically overcome by making use of the stun effect of their advanced magic. Their equipment set is by default the Martial Set and dual Orbs, single-handed globe-shaped controllers which spawn staves in recent versions of the game.

All Body Parts Defense and Defense Rate increased. (image contains value for clean items +0)
New-Body-Parts-Stats.png

Changed the set requirements of Level and Honor Rank to the following
Req-Level.png

Balance of slots force for accessories and vehicles.
This changes were done because after a lot of testing we realized that the unbalance of power between the classes was mainly caused by the huge amount of AMP, CDI or CRI that this items could have in the slots.
These values should have never been increased so much. All items slot will auto update for everyone.
2018-03-08 12_26_31-_D__Work_GoogleDrive_Cabal_Update Notes.txt - Notepad++.png

Changes were done to bike slots also for the same reason
slots2.png

Increased the rates of getting bonus Lightning Elements from Temporary Crafting.
LE-Crafting-Rates.png

Accessory Crafting result changes
Adjusted the success rates to be random and not to be affected by the Professional Craft level anymore
High Epic Level 2 - 50%
High Epic Level 3 - 30%
High Epic Level 4 - 20%
Drops
Patren boss drop list updated.
Added enhanced and superior cores to the drop.​
Balanced the drop of Redeem Coins, Honor Potions and alz in the maps.

EXP RATE
The base EXP rate will be double from what it was until now. (100 -> 200)

FIX
Fixed the board Astral Board Card - K Silver movement.
Fixed more graphical problems of characters and items.

To be acknowledged:
This update is part 1 because we will readjust what is needed after the some testings from the staff members with you all.
By testing we mean playing the Mission War, doing PvP and doing PK and doing also PVE.

Last edited:
Update is scheduled for Thursday 08-March 11:00 Server Time.

Update is done.
If you have a slow internet connection you can download this manual patch for the client.
CLICK ME
It contains the big files updated in the client.
Just download the archive and put it in the client main folder, then unpack it and replace all existing files.
You can delete the archive after and start the game launcher to download the rest of the small files.

So eq parts wa\fs 561 def, bl\wi 350 def, 4 wa\fs parts = 2244 def - bl\wi = 1400 def. 844 def difference? balance?

So eq parts wa\fs 561 def, bl\wi 350 def, 4 wa\fs parts = 2244 def - bl\wi = 1400 def. 844 def difference? balance?
The update was not released and character were never supposed to be equal, dont give feedback or be negative about something you haven't even tested. Also there are more thing changes to how the damage is calculated. And the body parts were always different between the 3 battle styles.

The past 10 days we tested this new stats and body parts and we got more longer and pleasant PvPs

character were never supposed to be equal, ya, but 1k def difference? ok, nvm. after a new system of crafting and redeems, I'm not surprised at anything.

I don't know how changing slot values for all classes would improve balance between classes. And I'm afraid that this update could make PvE more harder with less damege - it would take more time to farm

The main question is... who uses WA and FS as main character and dominates the game? if they were this Overpower as you might be trying to say in your comment then where they are? why the price of their HIGH DEF UNBALANCED armors are almost in bargain? =))

I hope so this update will balance all classes as most of us think 1-2 out of these 6 classes were generally stronger amongst the others in PVP.

The main question is... who uses WA and FS as main character and dominates the game? if they were this Overpower as you might be trying to say in your comment then where they are? why the price of their HIGH DEF UNBALANCED armors are almost in bargain? =))
4b for zwei 10\6, ya ya "bargain". smart(no) Kappa

I don't know how changing slot values for all classes would improve balance between classes. And I'm afraid that this update could make PvE more harder with less damege - it would take more time to farm
Ill take FA as an example as a most played class. Right now u get 0.30 magic per INT point in magic attack, with this update you get 0.70 that's more than a double magic attack from stats. So yea I don't think we will do less damage in pve.
Balance of slots force for accessories and vehicles.
This changes were done because after a lot of testing we realized that the unbalance of power between the classes was mainly caused by the huge amount of AMP, CDI or CRI that this items could have in the slots.
These values should have never been increased so much. All items slot will auto update for everyone.
slots1-png.5234
As far as i got this, it is only nerfing bracelets from 14% amp to 10% and epaulets from 7% to 3% that's basically 12% amp less. I don't use bikes so am not sure about those but as far as i can see they are not nerfing damage in them for PvE.

Like I said don't compare them with the current values, on the server right now character that use critical hits are very over powered because of the huge AMP and CDI amount we can have.

Also keep in mind that the characters stat points doe not affect that much the characters as the items you wear does.

But first lets all test this in a larger number and we will see what we do in part 2.

First post updated with details about each class battle-style and what is their purpose in game and the class attribute table of original values from episode 8 so you can compare how many points you normally waste now on stats you don't really need and what you can do from now on ;)

I am really intrigued by this update. I am curious about my dmg. from 86k no party or other buffs on tempus to see if is more or less and how much of a difference will be. Good job on trying to improve the game, can't wait to see. Doesnt matter if is good or bad update, at least they are trying and giving "sum fuk" about this game

I think i will note my damage in b3f for now.. and compare it tom :)

Cykros is your goal to go over ep8 limits? Coz it would be much easier to just boost set effect bonuses like resist skill amp and maybe add resist crit rate/damage.

Cykros is your goal to go over ep8 limits? Coz it would be much easier to just boost set effect bonuses like resist skill amp and maybe add resist crit rate/damage.
I don't like that, if you want test now a pvp with a friend with a set effect of 4 pieces and then remove 1 item to have the set effect of 2 pieces.
Then tomorrow after the update do the same with the same items and characters and you will see the balance. Right now the set effect is to important and we will fix that with this update.

I think i will note my damage in b3f for now.. and compare it tom :)
Basically all characters have OP damage right now, like I said don't compare with what is now, you will see that over all we will have longer and more pleasant pvp,s and pve and EXP farming ;)

I don't like that, if you want test now a pvp with a friend with a set effect of 4 pieces and then remove 1 item to have the set effect of 2 pieces.
Then tomorrow after the update do the same with the same items and characters and you will see the balance. Right now the set effect is to important and we will fix that with this update.

Ohh i see makes sense now, guess there is more then just numbers and values :D thank you.

Also dont start comparing WI or FA or FB vs WA in close PvP.
They should be compared Wa vs Fs, Fb vs Fa, Wi vs Bl.
Classes were created to be played with tactics and strategy, wich many the players dont understand (thats why i dont do TG), not with a "barbaric" 1v1 or 1v7 style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner