Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Rising Force - Balance of Power (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well are you bored ? We could create a new thread. I'm just giving feedback probly for others too. I think I make it clear the dmg drop quite an amount. I'm not tell them to increase the dmg even more. Basicly I'm giving feedback that if mob / boss def adjusted abit so maybe we can deal dmg like before then it will be close to perfect update. Geez I don't know whats the point people like you, don't give feedback then neglect others. You probly the one that have everything in game include 6 char. Well fyi theres others that don't even complete a char yet.

To you one hours or two maybe enough for daily and probly dance at BI or PVP.
Let's think people that need strugle to prettymuch everything. Enough?

My 2 cents.

Foremost, I commend this update due to it BRINGS OUT THE BEST UNIQUE TO EACH CLASS.

SKILLS: A wide range of choices can be used for skills - either DPS or BIG tier skills. Unlike before the update; only big skill can be fully utilized in PVPs but now, everyone can also rely on DPS skills effectively.

PVP/WAR: The nerfing of accessories/epaulets (minus 12) with respect to AMP on slots is really not that bad as everyone fears but on the other hand what i like most is the addition of attack and defense for each class. For example: I compared my FA before and after the update and observed that there is an increase of +230 Mattack and +515 Defense. So I guess its the same for other classes - an increase have been made respective of their innate attributes which corresponds to DEX/STR/INT.

PVE: Overall attack power might have been reduced versus the mobs/bosses but defense has been increased. So its a win-win for everyone. Take Note: lower geared players may not be able to solo some DGs but DGs are always meant for Parties.

I might be wrong at some point but this is just my personal observation.

Its really an AWESOME UPDATE.
GOOD JOB OGN.

Thanks.

AceOfHearts , well dude.. i'm just telling my personal view of the update/game here, cuz that's also a reason for having a forum.

and no i don't have 6 chars maxed out, i'm very far away of it - i don't even have 1 part equil or not even a belt +2. :)

every can have more than 20 amp per part..... this will lead to more than enough damage to solo every normal dungeon....
i play like 1-2h/day cuz i work alot. :)

haha .. what if he imperfect condition? like mix item less than +10
if player spent 1-2 hour in game .... something wrong with server huhuhuhu .. if not he will spent more there

* my buddy freinds list ... most offline

No offence but who said that everyone must have full amped +15 set after 5hrs of playing ? As I can see ppl are even more lazy nowdays even if this is priv serv. For me its a fun part of the game to improving my character step by step. If u want good stuff then well make some effort and start farming like everyone else. Rome wasn't build in a day.

Why do you want to increase dmg? What is the point of that? Everyone has smaller dmg now, why do you care just about bigger numbers?
DG clear times are already fast, you hit so hard that dmg doesn't even show properly. Face it - there are no good reasons to increase it.
Don't worry about new players, they got huge boost from stats and starting eq is still very good. KM7TitaN is playing FS with starters only, he is doing just fine, dungs up to b3f easily as expected.

Up
Because there is no point of making progress while damage is lower... It's part of the progress. I mean for what farm better set if you hit with it less than before update with worse set... If you want new dungeons, updates etc. accept the fact that everything is progress, also the small things of which maybe not everyone care but some players do care for sure.

Up
Because there is no point of making progress while damage is lower... It's part of the progress. I mean for what farm better set if you hit with it less than before update with worse set... If you want new dungeons, updates etc. accept the fact that everything is progress, also the small things of which maybe not everyone care but some players do care for sure.
The problem was that the damage was to high for all, and if you had damage 1000 and another guy 700, and you become 800 and the other 500 you are still higher then him, so what you stated above is non sense...

In part 2 of this update we will try to make the pvp a bit longer then what its now and we will remove the defense gotten from attributes.
The defense will come strictly from items.

In part 2 of this update we will try to make the pvp a bit longer then what its now and we will remove the defense gotten from attributes.
The defense will come strictly from items.

I hope it wont give huge impact to PVE..

I hope it wont give huge impact to PVE..
That is not something we cannot adjust, the only thing we have to set good for new and old players is the PVP, once we have this done PvE is no issue.

ok.. hopefully the team will get the right or better formula this time... anyways im more concern in PVE.. as im never a fan of PVP..

Good luck

Expect a very nice update with the full power of character unleashed and also long PvP's ;)

Well, i know Your point Cykros, i talked just about the pve and numbers. Hopefully You will lower the mobs attack and def to compensate our def from bonuses in next update :)

Now The WA is too much overpowered in pvp ehh, i got a lot of RSA and i get 2000 hits from WA , 3 shots and im ded i got all palla set wtf ?

Last edited:
Now The WA is too much overpowered in pvp ehh, i got a lot of RSA and i get 2000 hits from WA , 3 shots and im ded i got all palla set wtf ?
well if you would've actually read cykros last post where he said

Expect a very nice update with the full power of character unleashed and also long PvP's ;)

you wouldn't need to write this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner