Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Rising Force - Balance of Power (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP ME CABAL always auto close or stuck, plis send me link repair for broken again

restart your pc if that doesn't help use scan button on the launcher
If after client update the game auto closes then 1 or more files were corrupted during download.
Just use the scan button. It will fix the issues 100%.
When the scan is finished you can also open Launcher.log and check if there were any damaged files indeed.

When there is no corrupted files the last lines from the log should be something like this

[INFO ][LauncherDialog] : Begin client repair...
[INFO ][LauncherDialog] : Files to download: 0
[INFO ][LauncherDialog] : Update size: 0

Last edited:
If after client update the game auto closes then 1 or more files were corrupted during download.
Just use the scan button. It will fix the issues 100%.
When the scan is finished you can also open Launcher.log and check if there were any damaged files indeed.

When there is no corrupted files the last lines from the log should be something like this

[INFO ][LauncherDialog] : Begin client repair...
[INFO ][LauncherDialog] : Files to download: 0
[INFO ][LauncherDialog] : Update size: 0
Yeah just saying to restart coz I had similar if not the same problem that persists even after scanning, but it was fixed after rebooting pc.

Update is done.
If you have a slow internet connection you can download this manual patch for the client.
CLICK ME
It contains the big files updated in the client.
Just download the archive and put it in the client main folder, then unpack it and replace all existing files.
You can delete the archive after and start the game launcher to download the rest of the small files.

Cykros Sir do you have any other link(s) other than "MEGA" for that "CLICK ME" like "MEDIAFIRE" maybe.

Last edited:
always force close after update ADMiN... please share crak for repair..
I would be crazy if things like this continue.
Play for FUN N WIN, no boring n quiting GAME

I think the update is good, def looks decent now. AC abit playable compared to last time you need to have stack of POV to go that dungeon.

In my opinion, since amp were decrease, dmg towards bosses / mob in dungeon were reduced quite an amount. Maybe all bosses / mob def need to be reduce because we all know amp were made to penetrate the def. The update would be perfect if bosses / mob def reduce :D:D.

Ps. Indeed, I know attack were increase but attack is just base damage. When it comes to high def bosses you need amp to penetrate the def. So the dmg towards boss were decrease quite an amount now compared to before this update were implement.

Last edited:
Well it is easy for you that probly have everything but let's think from other point of view. Let's just say an average player that probly don't have complete set, do you think it is easy? Try remove your set and place urself in other people shoe then you decide ;);)

Well it is easy for you that probly have everything but let's think from other point of view. Let's just say an average player that probly don't have complete set, do you think it is easy? Try remove your set and place urself in other people shoe then you decide ;);)
they don't need to solo AC with sig gear, neither b3f. :D

Lol I did'nt say anything about soloing AC or B3f with Sig . You must be drunk to say that =))=))=)). I said "Average play that probly don't have complete set". It would took them longer now to complete a dungeon. Well not everyone have 24 hours to stay infront pc ;);).

Lol I did'nt say anything about soloing AC or B3f with Sig . You must be drunk to say that =))=))=)). I said "Average play that probly don't have complete set". It would took them longer now to complete a dungeon. Well not everyone have 24 hours to stay infront pc ;);).
every can have more than 20 amp per part..... this will lead to more than enough damage to solo every normal dungeon....
i play like 1-2h/day cuz i work alot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner