Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Rising Force - Balance of Power (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it seem to you that I am asking for the values of those attributes to be the same as the other or those that NATURALLY possess it? The only point of raising such question is to VERIFY or CONFIRM whether IF there are some values (no matter how small it is & I thought that there might be some error or mistype in writing values in comparison to the old table below the new one - thus needing clarification) that can add up to attack & defense rate from INT & STR. As you can observe, the new table is clean with regards to points added other than DEX.
Thus, a simple CONFIRMATION is already enough and will suffice.
With your initial response, Yeah - WE GET IT, but there is no need to be rude though with such a follow up remarks.

Above all else, its an EXCELLENT UPDATE. WA will be a true WARRIOR, FS will be a true Force Shielder, FB will be FB, and so on. Hopefully, each class is in line with their innate power and be played TRUE to their name.
"Question: So according to the TABLE - DEX is the only attribute that gives Attack Rate & Def Rate. (Lucky for BL & FB Class.) Enlighten me please."
So, you already knew the corect answer, but as you said "(Lucky for BL & FB Class.)" It makes it sound like other classes will be less-advantaged by this update, I assure you they are not (attack/defense rate are ignored in PvP / Combo).
My reply was exclusive from the point of view of the players who use the rest class types.
From a reply like that what kind of answer do you expect

Last edited:
Good luck To ALL Bladers can't wait this UPDATE .. brain BLAST hahaha so NICE Cykros..
IM EXCITED:D:rofl::rofl::rofl::h::h::h::h:

Update is done.
If you have a slow internet connection you can download this manual patch for the client.
CLICK ME
It contains the big files updated in the client.
Just download the archive and put it in the client main folder, then unpack it and replace all existing files.
You can delete the archive after and start the game launcher to download the rest of the small files.

For the next 24 hours the website RESPEC system will cost 1 eCoin.
Set up the characters as you want now after the new table.

Question... is there any actual computation or explanation how Attack Rate and Def Rate works? It took my attention as it looks to be more important now in this update.

Attack Rate is the rate on how often you can hit the target.

Def rate is the rate on how you can dodge(miss) being attacked..

Balance of slots force for accessories and vehicles.
This changes were done because after a lot of testing we realized that the unbalance of power between the classes was mainly caused by the huge amount of AMP, CDI or CRI that this items could have in the slots.
These values should have never been increased so much. All items slot will auto update for everyone. (с) Cykros
Bravo :clap:

Attachments

• NormalEos.png
    NormalEos.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 80
  • wtfEos.jpg
    wtfEos.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 84
Balance of slots force for accessories and vehicles.
This changes were done because after a lot of testing we realized that the unbalance of power between the classes was mainly caused by the huge amount of AMP, CDI or CRI that this items could have in the slots.
These values should have never been increased so much. All items slot will auto update for everyone. (с) Cykros
Bravo :clap:

can u pls enlighten me how was that eos got 4 slots ? :wondering:

got 800+ attack, but no difference vs mobs xD

got 800+ attack, but no difference vs mobs xD
Non-Critical hits are 2-3 times (depending on build) boosted then the previous value.
Critical Damage hits were reduced by ~25%.
Overall you should finish a dungeon in a shorter time period.

can u pls enlighten me how was that eos got 4 slots ? :wondering:
Shally is 100% right.
Those items were in Website shop about 2-3 years ago.
There were special package accesories called "Starter Set", with 2 slots accesories.
That epaulet is from the "Starter Kit Eins Frame - Sage" package.
I was there as a regular player but did not have enough eCoins to buy them until they were removed, and dont have them to this day.
Its just like YUL Seasonal events from the Official Server.
You missed the event, your loss.
PS all these unique items were account bound, they are showing up now when a old player comes back, mainly because people can unbind them using the website enchant system.

So eq parts wa\fs 561 def, bl\wi 350 def, 4 wa\fs parts = 2244 def - bl\wi = 1400 def. 844 def difference? balance?

First i think wa/fs who uses armor set must get the highest value and for wi/bl using martial set getting lower def than armor is more right its more balance this way. 2nd It also showed in the pic the true stats of martial set which also gives the highest def rate in game more def rate = more dodge. Well i still need to login later to check the game thanks for the update :)

Last edited:
Does This server still have that all big (Completer/Trancender) skill pvp? or they revert back to old and strategic style of pvp

I dunno what is your point?
But we improve the PVP..

Its better if you exp it ur self =)

Im talking about the pvp where in all characters tend to have same skill set coz small or short skill is useless and no dmg i hope you get my point
i really do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner